Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Bleach Club

Come here and join the 13 Court Guard Squads. Put your name, your Zanpaktou's name, it's abilities, and what type of ability you specialize in.

Name: Nick Tasogare
Abilities: Specialize in both types of Kido (Hado and Bakudo)
Zanpaktou: Senritsu
Power: Senritsu is able to control Sound Waves and Air Pressure. She can make illusions.
Release: I release Senritsu by saying. "Sing, Senritsu"
Appearance: Black hair, styled like Zuko from Avatar. I wear the normal kimono, but it is mainly white, with black trim. I have white skin, with a slight tan, and brown eyes. I carry my Zanpaktou behind me, horizontally.
Zanpaktou Appearance: A long Katana, with a hilt that is shaped like a five pointed star, it is colored white. The handle is green.

Fill this out if you wish to join!
If you are not sure what your Zanpaktou's name is, or it's ability, but you still want to join, post, and I wil reserve a spot.

Requirements:
You must know what Bleach is.
You must know about Soul Reapers, Zanpaktou, Bankai, etc.
You must know that Bleach is completely different from Naruto.

Members:
Nick Tasogare-Captain of the 6th division-Senritsu.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 06-21-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: Bleach Club

can i join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Yea, just fill out the form up top.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ok wait

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Hawk

Abilities: Spread a fire that only i can control, i decide when it dies and when it flares up, and it can shoot lightning from the tip

Zampuktoe Name: Inazuma

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
Nine
Herbalist

Name:ninetaled
Abilities: both kido
Zanpaktou: inazuma
Power: able to create thunder-storms,can control lighting/fire up lighting on zanpaktou
Release:by saying-light up the sky inazums/turns into a lighting bolt shaped katana
Bonki-just the bottom of a sword(like masamoto) but uses a real lighting blot
Appearance:5'9 180ibs long white with a little blue hair,tan with a long capitans kimono:is whie with lighting blots thar are blue,weres zanpuktou on left hip
Zanpaktou Appearance:a long blue katana with a lighting blot hilt and chain tied on wieght,

Last edited by Nine; 06-21-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

Abilities: Spread a fire that only i can control, i decide when it dies and when it flares up, and it can shoot lightning from the tip

Please fill out the list at the top, thanks!

/Heil

Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Please fill out the list at the top, thanks!
oops sorry ill fix it

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

It says that both your Zanpaktou are Inazuma....so....yea......

/Heil

Old 06-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oops sorry ill fix it
It's ok

/Heil

Old 06-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Im changing mine

Awesome girlfriend=

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

Old 06-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #12
Nine
Herbalist

Quote:

hey inazuma is my name is means lighting

Old 06-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
Nine
Herbalist

here is the link to proove ithttp://www.takase.com/Names/JapaneseWordListL.htm

Old 06-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #14
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Whatever nevermind im not joining

Awesome girlfriend=

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

Old 06-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

are you sure?

/Heil

Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #16
Nine
Herbalist

so am i in

Old 06-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Can I join?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #18
Sasuke1223
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke1223 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can i join too?
Sasuke1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #19
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can i join please?
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #20
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I would join, but i only watched one eposide so i dont know much about it! D=

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote