Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 05-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #81
yondamaine
Genin Elite

yondamaine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How To Get An Avatar

you just go to the control panel and click avatar and then pick the avatar that you want.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:57 AM   #82
Shadow009909
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadow009909 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow009909

thx and can you put a Kabuto avatar in there pls he's my favourite char
Old 05-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #83
rui
Freshmen Academy Student

rui is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why i can't get my avatar?

look :

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

somebody, HELP!
rui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #84
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

you need to post 9 more times and wait one hour afterward. if you need more help go to the ANBU help thread the link is in my siggy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #85
konnle1oo
Academy Graduate

konnle1oo has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to konnle1oo

thanks that helps me to
konnle1oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:49 AM   #86
rui
Freshmen Academy Student

rui is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks~

私の気にしないでください。ほっといてくれ!
rui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:17 AM   #87
ss5
Freshmen Academy Student

ss5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What if I want an avatar that you guys don't have?

ss5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #88
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^

You'll have to win the MotM contest to have acess to a custom avatar.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #89
Caliburn
Ninja Academy Student

Caliburn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know this isn't naruto related... but what about Onepeice characters? Because I think Roroana Zoro would be a good one.
Caliburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #90
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

well you get a custom avatar by winning member of the month but to answer your maybe. fact it viz got the right to manga as for the anime fun got. so if from the manga no anime maybe.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #91
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
I know this isn't naruto related... but what about Onepeice characters? Because I think Roroana Zoro would be a good one.
Since this is a Naruto forum, I doubt they'd let you have One Piece characters as an avatar, and plus One Piece is owned by Viz so we can't have any images on here of the anime. If you win Member of the Month though, you can get a custom avatar, but the avatar can't be anything that is owned by Viz.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #92
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wrong. He can have one of Zoro, but it's pretty much limited to one image.

Stolen from http://onepiece.viz.com/characters/

Since it's from an official Viz media site, he can use it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #93
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Not as an avatar though, unless he resized it, plus he'd have to win MoTM, which is highly unlikely. xD
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #94
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Wrong. If what you said was true we'd already see tons of Naruto and Bleach images taken straight from Viz/Hulu/etc. in peoples sigs.

We don't allow official stuff in peoples sigs either. It's far too confusing for most people who tend to have very little understanding of copyright. If people see a One Piece or Naruto character pic in someones sig, they won't check to see that it's hosted officially. They'll just go and find any old Naruto pic that suits their needs and try throwing it in their sig.

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #95
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I didn't say that. I said he could use it, not that he could use it in his signature. He's already been putting it in his posts, so I just used it in that context. I didn't say he could use it in his signature.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #96
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I didn't say that. I said he could use it, not that he could use it in his signature. He's already been putting it in his posts, so I just used it in that context. I didn't say he could use it in his signature.
If he can't use it in his sig, why would he be able to use it as an avatar? Even if you're just talking normal posts, the user in question's already been cited for posting too many One Piece images.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #97
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I wasn't talking about avatars, I was talking about posts. Can't he use that image?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #98
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Although it's technically legal, we still discourage posting them for the same reasons they can't be used as sig images.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:09 AM   #99
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks this helps me alot

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #100
meoconlazy95
Freshmen Academy Student

meoconlazy95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for this topic :x
meoconlazy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
don't bump this!, stub-winged albatross