Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #141
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Tier Lists, 1: Hype 2: Feats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Well, I guess they can't do anything about that.

Which would mean moving Darui up as well since he totally stomped Suigetsu, but him vs. Zabuza is still debatable.
Indeed.

That's why tier lists are unreliable, and why I don't offer to do them. They can never be completely true. Although if you'd like me to look the tier over and alter it to what I think it should be, I may.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #142
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Indeed.

That's why tier lists are unreliable, and why I don't offer to do them. They can never be completely true. Although if you'd like me to look the tier over and alter it to what I think it should be, I may.
exactly.

Darui's part was mostly through powerscaling, and I have seen arguments in the past for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #143
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
exactly.

Darui's part was mostly through powerscaling, and I have seen arguments in the past for him.
I didn't look. Is he lower on the hype list or the feats one? If it's feats, he needs to be moved down because powerscaling is solely based on hype, whether you look at it that way or not.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #144
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I didn't look. Is he lower on the hype list or the feats one? If it's feats, he needs to be moved down because powerscaling is solely based on hype, whether you look at it that way or not.
Like I said there are arguments for him. There was a Zabuza vs. Darui thread once I think. Also, the feats one isn't based solely on feats, but feats take the main priority.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #145
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why is Tobi higher than Madara when it's the same person?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #146
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Like I said there are arguments for him. There was a Zabuza vs. Darui thread once I think. Also, the feats one isn't based solely on feats, but feats take the main priority.
Then why call it feats? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Why is Tobi higher than Madara when it's the same person?
It's obvious that TonTon is godly tier and Madara is TonTon, so it's clear that Tobi is higher than Madara.

GG.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #147
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It's obvious that TonTon is godly tier and Madara is TonTon, so it's clear that Tobi is higher than Madara.

GG.
Please, we all know TonTon is stronger than Tobi. TonTon can single handedly win this war.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #148
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Pshaww.

If Suigetsu can beat Zabuza and Darui can beat Suigetsu, Darui would have to be above him on the list. It's arguable that Laser Circus could help him see a bit in the mist, with its range and whatnot, and he has excellent reaction speed, so Zabuza doesn't win automatically.

Old 11-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #149
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol Shika but it still doesn't answer my question.

As Tobi, Madara showed barely any feats, so why is Tobi higher than normal Madara?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #150
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

I'm guessing because Tobi has never been 100% confirmed as Madara, Tobi's more hyped than him at the moment and he has a lot to show for the future while Madara's time's done for, despite what he's shown in the past I suppose.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #151
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
I'm guessing because Tobi has never been 100% confirmed as Madara, Tobi's more hyped than him at the moment and he has a lot to show for the future while Madara's time's done for, despite what he's shown in the past I suppose.
Shouldn't Madara's rinnegan Hype him way more than Tobi now? I mean All of Madara's hype beats Tobi's hype. Plus how much Hype did Tobi get? I knew he had some but not loads.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #152
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Well, Tobi and Madara are probably listed as different people because I guess as of now they aren't considered the same for NL at least. So according to the list, it's Tobi with the rinnegan, Madara doesn't have it, like I said, his time is done, it's Tobi's time right now.

I'm reiterating what I said xD

Pretty much Tobi has a lot more going for him and he has a lot for the future, the "Madara" that we actually know of as Madara is long dead, sure he was hyped and sure he was strong, Kishi has a lot more intentions for "Tobi" right now though.

Dunno why they're different, probably the reason I said, Madara goes as "Tobi" now, Prime Madara is old news, I guess. I'll ask NL though.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #153
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Mei Terumi needs moved down. Shes never showed any good speed. Most characters could attack her before she attempts her acid mist. Also, Konan>Hiruzen. I assume thats being fixed. Also, as per usual, Im going insist to Tsunade be moved up. Katsuyu could take Sakon, Hashirama Zombie, Temari, Mei etc.

Kakashi needs moved down. Since Itachi, KN4, Jiraya and some others would rape him.
Akatsuchi above Lee? I don't understand that. He's practically a fodder. Same with Kurosutchi. She can spew stuff from her mouth. Thats it. Any half decent ninja could dodge. Kabuto didn't really try to dodge when she blasted it at him. List needs major adjustments, imo.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #154
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Mei Terumi needs moved down. Shes never showed any good speed. Most characters could attack her before she attempts her acid mist. Also, Konan>Hiruzen. I assume thats being fixed. Also, as per usual, Im going insist to Tsunade be moved up. Katsuyu could take Sakon, Hashirama Zombie, Temari, Mei etc.
In before Dudemeister

Quote:
Kakashi needs moved down. Since Itachi, KN4, Jiraya and some others would rape him.
Kakashi fans and Kakashi tards would argue not rape. Few in NBD for example .

Quote:
Akatsuchi above Lee? I don't understand that. He's practically a fodder. Same with Kurosutchi. She can spew stuff from her mouth. Thats it. Any half decent ninja could dodge. Kabuto didn't really try to dodge when she blasted it at him. List needs major adjustments, imo.
Akatsuchi in terms of elite rank and hype would demand him > Lee but although all he has shown was that he can summon golems incredibly fast and can make Stone clones.

Kurosutchi is the usual lava jutsu user. Other than gates Lee has nothing.

Well yes this list needs more adjustments.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #155
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In before Dudemeister

Lol

Kakashi fans and Kakashi tards would argue not rape. Few in NBD for example .

Eh, well it is, Kakashis fast and everything. But he isn't beating multi-boss summons, KN4s burning chakra cloak , Itachis Susano'o etc.

Akatsuchi in terms of elite rank and hype would demand him > Lee but although all he has shown was that he can summon golems incredibly fast and can make Stone clones.

Kurosutchi is the usual lava jutsu user. Other than gates Lee has nothing.

Akatsuchi should be slightly above average on the hype list. But certainly not the feats one. Even if we combined that little bit of hype in with his feats, Lee should still be above him. The Golems themselves aren't particulary fast are they? Lee can still blitz Akatsuchi. He could beat him in base too.

Lees base speed is quite good. He can take her at CQC in base, and in gates she can do little.

Well yes this list needs more adjustments.
Yayaya
Old 11-17-2010, 09:48 AM   #156
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yayaya

Well even Animal Path gives Kakashi immense trouble and can even win. Deva Path and Asura Path alone are hard for Kakashi as well although Kakashi will do much better facing Asura than Animal Path.

Lee blitzing Akatsuchi is like Lee blitzing Asuma.

CQC perhaps but CQC isn't everything here.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 11-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #157
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

Well even Animal Path gives Kakashi immense trouble and can even win. Deva Path and Asura Path alone are hard for Kakashi as well although Kakashi will do much better facing Asura than Animal Path.

Lee blitzing Akatsuchi is like Lee blitzing Asuma.

CQC perhaps but CQC isn't everything here.
Especially since Kakashi is mainly a close range fighter. He only has Kamui to rely on at a range most of the time. And it isn't exactly spammable.

Akatsuchi hasn't showed any good speed. He can move decently in the air, but its Onoki that lets him fly. On his own, what can he do, movement wise?
Didn't weightless Lee keep up with Gaaras sand?

Lees reflexs should be good enough to dodge her ranged attacks. And closing the distance shouldn't be hard either. CQC would be the only factor in this match imo.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #158
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mei is fine right where she is. If anything, she needs to be moved up because there's no way in hell that Kishimoto intends for her to be on the same level as Tsunade.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #159
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Especially since Kakashi is mainly a close range fighter. He only has Kamui to rely on at a range most of the time. And it isn't exactly spammable.

Akatsuchi hasn't showed any good speed. He can move decently in the air, but its Onoki that lets him fly. On his own, what can he do, movement wise?
Didn't weightless Lee keep up with Gaaras sand?

Lees reflexs should be good enough to dodge her ranged attacks. And closing the distance shouldn't be hard either. CQC would be the only factor in this match imo.
Correct.

Akatsuchi is faster than a peak human thats for sure.

But Kurotsuchi can affect a small part of the ground so if Lee steps on it he is a goner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Mei is fine right where she is. If anything, she needs to be moved up because there's no way in hell that Kishimoto intends for her to be on the same level as Tsunade.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 11-17-2010, 10:12 AM   #160
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Tsunade, on the other hand, needs to be moved down to Sub-Horse-Feces Tier.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote