Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Naruto Paddle ball

Do you have one?

I had 2, but my nephew chewed up one when he came (he is only1) I got a new one today with gaara and naruto on it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Paddle ball

I saw them at the dollar store, they were not shippuden though, they were like really old.

I saw tops and balls also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*Bought mine for four dollars at Toys R us
Say wha?

^ My future wife.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
Rokkuon Sutoratosu
Genin Elite

Rokkuon Sutoratosu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

..... i never play paddle ball
Rokkuon Sutoratosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #5
Weasel Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Weasel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ya, they're at the Dollar Store

"You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for."
-Itachi Uchiha
Weasel Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel Uchiha View Post
Ya, they're at the Dollar Store
Q.Q Am I the only one who never noticed it?

^ My future wife.