Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Naruto Fan101 Fan Club

he is an awesome friend so i made this club for all u awesome ppl who think Naruto Fan is the best bud ever

Members
Spoiler:
George HYuga
Fujimotoerin
matsuro
gama-sennin
Shinobi killer
senbonZakura
taker369

NARUTO FAN101 FC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by george hyuga; 08-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.
george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:26 PM   #2
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Fan101 Fan Club

SHOE BOX!

xDD

/Joins

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lol *hugs u*

Old 08-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

lol i have my own fan club and george and fuji you guys are awesome
Old 08-09-2010, 05:33 AM   #5
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ill Join O_O..............i think >_<
XD

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

wuts with ur siggy

Old 08-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #7
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"the inventor of siggy advertising..."

yup I want to join.....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

lol

ok

Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #9
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I guess, I should join this fc. Its awesomeness just embarrassed me.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #10
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

what now?

Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
senbonzakura
Veteran Chunin

senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!senbonzakura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'll join.
senbonzakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #12
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

then your in except we have to wait for george to add you
Old 08-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i is here lol

Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 PM   #14
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i want to join.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #15
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

wow another person
Old 08-09-2010, 11:54 PM   #16
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

hey taker/cousin u is in

Tags
naruto fan101