Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Minato Vs. Itachi

Pretty sure I made this in the debate contest. It seemed like a good fight, so I decided to make it public to the rest of the BG.

No Susano'o. Itachi is healthy meaning his eye sight is good. Minato is healthy too. Speed equalized.

SoM: Bloodlust.

Knowledge: Full on both sides.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Minato Vs. Itachi

I hope Minato isn't too attached to his soul.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

One Finger Genjutsu GG
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Minato has full knowledge of Itachi, he's going to be looking at his feet. Not his finger, or he'll avoid looking at it.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

When we debated this we decided Gamabunta smash would end it, or at least give Minato a major advantage.

So I take it the debate contest is now over? It still needs judging.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Minato Vs. Itachi

itachi is a strong guy he can beat minato with a snap from his fengers...
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #7
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
Well, minatos stronger. He can beat itachi with a thought so :P
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:15 AM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
When we debated this we decided Gamabunta smash would end it, or at least give Minato a major advantage.

So I take it the debate contest is now over? It still needs judging.
You try judging that. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
Really? This is rediculous. Minato is supersonic + with powerscaling, and you're going to say something that simple? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
Well, minatos stronger. He can beat itachi with a thought so :P
That's not possible.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #9
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I hope Minato isn't too attached to his soul.

No susanoo....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

itachi wins ,

• if Minato looked at itachi's feet , itachi can easily perform ammy on him ..
  • looking up to his chest, still a chance for ammy or one finger genjutsu ..
  • looking to the eyes ,instant tsukyomi making minato collapse ..

Minato is not fast , he only showed mastery in FTG , which is not speed .. without FTG he is sitting duck ,

and for gambunta , is itachi gonna stay biting his nails waiting for bunta , hell no with him having full knowledge of minato's power ..

that is it for now ..

Last edited by Nero; 08-08-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:24 AM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Minato has full knowledge of Itachi, he's going to be looking at his feet. Not his finger, or he'll avoid looking at it.
You don't need to look at his finger, it's a Genjutsu not a Sharingan Genjutsu.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

While Minato actually has a decent chance at this, I'd still say Itachi could win.

Knowing about finger genjutsu helps a bit, but it won't be groundbreaking. If every time Itachi pointed Minato looked elsewhere, that would be a VERY dangerous approach. That would make him open to attack, mainly Amaterasu.

If Minato looks at Itachi's feet, he won't see Amaterasu coming. If he does look at Itachi's eyes, Tsukuyomi. Either way Minato's gonna get screwed over somehow.

Minato doesn't have many durability feats, nor does he have many destructive feats. Minato would have to work really hard to kill Itachi, if he does win then it's with extreme difficulty.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Itachi with full knowledge too, means he won't let any kunai go anywhere, knows about Rasengan, space time wall, Gamabunta, I don't see how Minato wins.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #14
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I agree with Miles.

Anytime Itachi points his finger, Minato would keep thinking that Itachi's trying to use finger genjutsu. This can make Minato vunerable to any attacks Itachi would see fit to Minato's devestation. (Fireball jutsu, Multi Shadow Clone combo, etc.)
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #15
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
While Minato actually has a decent chance at this, I'd still say Itachi could win.

Knowing about finger genjutsu helps a bit, but it won't be groundbreaking. If every time Itachi pointed Minato looked elsewhere, that would be a VERY dangerous approach. That would make him open to attack, mainly Amaterasu.

If Minato looks at Itachi's feet, he won't see Amaterasu coming. If he does look at Itachi's eyes, Tsukuyomi. Either way Minato's gonna get screwed over somehow.

Minato doesn't have many durability feats, nor does he have many destructive feats. Minato would have to work really hard to kill Itachi, if he does win then it's with extreme difficulty.
First you say he has a decent chance then you say if he wins its with extreme difficulty? Yeah that sounds pretty similar to me. So how would he go about putting him in a genjutsu or the like if Gamabunta's on the field? Then Itachi's outnumbered and has to focus on one or the other, provided he isn't crushed by Food Cart Destroyer.

And we debated this in IM so I'm not gonna go too in detail since you already know the basis of what I'm going to say.

Rasengan has destructive feats on its own. although Naruto could surpass the creator but Minato's is a lot bigger than normal and most likely more powerful. It smashed Madara around and into the ground, he could barely react.

Plus he's smart as we've already discussed, figuring out the mechanics behind Chidori and Madara's intangibility in seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I agree with Miles.

Anytime Itachi points his finger, Minato would keep thinking that Itachi's trying to use finger genjutsu. This can make Minato vunerable to any attacks Itachi would see fit to Minato's devestation. (Fireball jutsu, Multi Shadow Clone combo, etc.)
No, really you'd still have to deal with Gamabunta.

But how would he know he's pointing his finger anyway? He wouldn't have to worry if he's keeping his distance with Gama or the like.

Itachi hasn't really had the stamina for too many clones and really they wouldn't be too bothersome for Minato. One rasengan and well put FTG kunai should take them all out, however many he throws at him.

Attacks like Fireball jutsu and arguably Ammy he can warp away.

Dunno if I want to post this since no one will ever post again but here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright
1). Speed. Minato would surely have this in the bag, aside from Flying Thunder God he ended up saving Kushina countless times, including almost getting crushed by the Kyuubi. Itachi, hasn't shown many impressive speed feats that I can remember, other than fighting on par with Sasuke and managing to keep up with him for quite awhile, plus the fact that he was leaning towards the fact that Sasuke was going to beat him, and Itachi was going to let him. Kakashi, with sharingan out also didn't notice Itachi perform handsigns as well. Since the default rules are bloodlust the question remains if Minato can get to him with his speed and use any of his techniques on him before Itachi fights back, which probably wouldn't happen.

2). Power. Itachi doesn't rely on physical power and really, Minato hasn't shown any physical fighting either, other than a Rasengan, but that is a technique and doesn't belong in the power-section of my post. Itachi did do some pretty decent damage to Sasuke however, where Minato is still unknown at this point as to how strong he is. If it somehow comes down to hand to hand combat, from what Itachi has shown he'd take it.

3). Notes. The first notes section, this describes what has went down so far and discusses what I talked about. It also explains some miscellaneous items, regarding Minato's kunai and such.

Minato's standard equipment includes his kunai in which he can use FTG, so he should have it with him. Shall he not, it may or may not change much. Shall he have it: Minato could use it to his advantage, although Itachi will surely know what to go for with full knowledge. Minato figured out the mechanics behind Madara's intangibility and Kakashi's Raikiri at nearly first glance, within a few seconds. He should be able to figure "When I throw this kunai", figuring Itachi knows about his technique or not, "Then I'm gonna have to be careful if he goes after me." Or something along those lines.

Shall he not: His speed was still pretty impressive without Flying Thunder God, and as I listed in the speed section he saved Kushina, and also managed to grab Naruto from Madara. What he'll end up doing with his speed will be discussed later in the next sections.

4). Techniques and Jutsu. Starting with Itachi, this describes the jutsu and/or techniques each of the two know, and what it will do in the fight, etc.

Itachi- Focuses mainly on Genjutsu. With Susano'o banned its a large disadvantage for him, but it may have just been overkill with it anyway.

Tsukiyomi: With full knowledge this most likely won't do much. If Minato does get caught in it however, then its over, as Minato hasn't shown any Genjutsu resistance and probably would end up like Kakashi.

Amaterasu: This is probably one of Itachi's best bets, although it did burn on Karin for sometime, and still didn't end up killing her. If he manages to follow Minato with his eyes and manage to be fast enough to do so, if it stays on Minato long enough it probably will end up killing him, although Minato has full knowledge on this as well, and could do a variety of things, including rub against Itachi and spread it onto himself, although he could just reverse the effect, but he never showed the ability to do so, only Sasuke when he was trying to dispel it when Karin was hit.

Susano'o: Without it, he can't use it of course.

Now for Minato.

Flying Thunder God: Minato's most basic technique. He throws his specialized Kunai, or uses his special tags and teleports to its location. He could surely use it to his advantage, even with Itachi's knowledge, it may be too fast for him and if it is, then Minato would surely take this. Speed does play a huge factor in fights, even with the small amount of feats Minato has.

Space/Time Barrier: When I saw it, it was pretty interesting I have to admit. This was capable of transporting something as large as a Kyuubi menacing ball to a far off distance. This could be used to send away things like Fireballs, or most likely Amaterasu, deeming it useless. Minato put it up pretty fast, as he is the speedy type, and transported the MB before it wreaked havoc on the village.

Kuchiyose no jutsu. Summoning. He can clearly use this to his advantage, one way or the other, granted the summons can do a crapload to Itachi on their own. He can summon frogs, Gamabunta pretty much as he hasn't shown feats for anyone else.

Now seeing as we've added a potential character, we can discuss him.

Gamabunta: A giant frog. Simple enough. It rivaled the size of the Kyuubi who was an extremely large beast.

He has water release techniques and can shoot giant water-balls, similar to a fireball, at his opponents. He is very large and so is the attack, but its most likely Itachi will be able to dodge.

He can also shoot oil from his mouth, but whether that would matter or not, is probably a "not."

The biggest fact, (no pun intended) is that he's huge. He could simply crush Itachi, shall he feel the need. Hey, guess what? Shall he be summoned, he does follow Minato's orders, plus the fact that the default rules show there's bloodlust. His sword as also huge, its a regular Katana, but to scale with his size.

Tsunade managed to catch it and with her lack of speed feats its gonna be debatable on whether he can dodge, but surely not forever.

Upon being summoned its sure Minato will say beware of being caught in his genjutsu, if Itachi has the ability to turn Gamabunta against him, that'd be a problem however, Itachi hasn't showed the ability to do so. Even if he could, as I said, Minato would say something.

4) Notes a. Regarding Bloodlust and Knowledge.

Itachi and Minato both have full knowledge as stated by Shikamaru. In this case they both know what techniques they are going to use, but as demonstrated by the Raikage, Sharingan has a limit to how fast it can move. He moved a lot faster than Sasuke could manage to see, and he dodged Amaterasu. Why Minato shouldn't be able to do it, especially with FTG is beyond me. Plus they have full knoweldge.

I talked a bit above about knowledge as well. They do have knowledge and if Minato throws his kunai, Itachi will most likely go after it, which is what Minato most likely will figure. Itachi knows he also has the capability to summon Gamabunta so he'll be ready.

But it goes both ways, Minato also knows what Itachi can do, so he'll steer clear of most of what he can do, as mostly everything is genjutsu and he knows what Itachi's capable of he can stay away and never get caught in Genjutsu. Plus if he stands on Gamabunta, he could be too high up to see Itachi and his eyes.

Regarding bloodlust, here's what could go down.

Most simple answer: With Susano'o banned Itachi goes for Amaterasu and/or Tsukiyomi. Minato throws a kunai and uses FTG, and attempts to Rasengan. Since Minato teleports during, in my opinion it'd be a bit fast for Itachi's eyes to handle, and with full knowledge, Minato would know his best technique, and what he plans on doing. He could continue to do that, as really its all he's shown that's an offensive feat, plus he can warp away any flames that get thrown at him whether it be Amaterasu or Fireball jutsu.

5). The Final Verdict. I was planning on discussing more, although I do plan on countering what gets posted.

Spoiler:
The final verdict, that of which with full knowledge, and bloodlust, has the highest chance of winning going by what I have discussed, is Minato.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yeah read my argument in the contest too. xD

If Minato can warp away a Menacing Ball, he can warp away fireballs or an Ammy with full knowledge, and arguably he can send them back to Itachi. He can also avoid genjutsu with the help of Gamabunta, or he can keep a safe distance.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #17
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it's short range I think Itachi could take it because of the Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu combo. Plus, even though I'm sure Minato is faster speed is equalized here so Minato wouldn't be able to escape. I think Itachi could pull off Amaterasu fast enough to catch Minato especially considering how quickly he did it within the frog stomach, he pulled it off while running in a hallway and before reaching the end.

If it's long range Minato would have the upperhand seeing as he could pull off his summoning jutsu and also try to spread some Kunai around thanks to his distance. Teleporting to a Kunai is his only hope of avoiding Amaterasu. Seeing as Raikage and Minato had similar reflexes and teleportation is instant I doubt Amaterasu would get him at that point. Minato's best bet would to fight at long range and to try to use Gamabunta to lure Itachi near one of his kunais so he could finish it. Although if Itachi gets Gamabunta on fire that'd be trouble for Minato like Sasuke did with Hachibi. His best bet would still be to fight from long range and try to land a kunai near Itachi which won't be easy but as long as he stays long range he shouldn't have to worry about Tsukuyomi and he could dodge Amaterasu.

Basically, Itachi can win if he ends it fast but if it drags on Minato would probably. Though, I think this match is too close for either character to win 10/10 times.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yeah read my argument in the contest too. xD

If Minato can warp away a Menacing Ball, he can warp away fireballs or an Ammy with full knowledge, and arguably he can send them back to Itachi. He can also avoid genjutsu with the help of Gamabunta, or he can keep a safe distance.
Ammy and Menacing Ball are two way different things. Ammy is bigger than a menacing ball.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Ammy and Menacing Ball are two way different things. Ammy is bigger than a menacing ball.
When has Ammy shown a larger size than a Menacing Ball (without spreading)? And why would Itachi use his chakra up for a large one on a target like Minato?

Old 08-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #20
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Lol really >_<

Kyuubi is around the size of a boss summon, it rivals Gamabunta in size.

It's menacing ball was ten times its size maybe even larger and in no way has Amaterasu shown a bigger size than that.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote