Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto vs Gai, Tsunade, Neji, and Sakura

SoM: Bloodlust

Naruto starts in SM, 50 meters away, and with no summons

Part 2 Sakura, Part 2 Neji, Part 2 Gai, Part 2 Tsunade

Restrictions: Only up to KN1. No super saiyan mode. xD

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 08-05-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto vs Gai, Tsunade, Neji, and Sakura

What about his new super Sayain?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Blitz. Only Gai is bit of a match if you consider the speed of SM naruto.

FRS, giant rasengan, twin rasengan and naruto wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Blitz. Only Gai is bit of a match if you consider the speed of SM naruto.

FRS, giant rasengan, twin rasengan and naruto wins.
I laugh. I laugh so freaking hard. SM doesn't increase speed. Period. Gai goes into gates and blitzes.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sage Mode does indeed increase Naruto's speed, not that it matters because Naruto doesn't have the time to use it before Gai annihilates him.

And Gai is the only person on his team that could possible post a threat to Naruto.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

6 Gated Guy is like the only match for Sage Naruto here, but unless he gets a chance to enter it Naruto blitzes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
SM doesn't increase speed
What manga are you reading?

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I laugh. I laugh so freaking hard. SM doesn't increase speed. Period. Gai goes into gates and blitzes.
Laugh as much as you want but before that check chapter 430 it will help you a lot. Gai needs a bit of time to go into gates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Sage Mode does indeed increase Naruto's speed, not that it matters because Naruto doesn't have the time to use it before Gai annihilates him.

And Gai is the only person on his team that could possible post a threat to Naruto.
You are not serious, are you?

I mean Gai is fast but surely even he wont tank/escape FRS or will he? In SM naruto's speed, durability as well as reaction become much better than his normal mode.

Naruto still wins unless of course someone provides manga chapters to say otherwise.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
What are you smoking? Cause I want some xD

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #9
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto's new mode is awesome. now he is as fast as raikage. gai's leaf boulder buster was awesome too. sm Naruto wins. Sakura gets murdered, then Tsunade or Neji, then Gai.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #10
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd give it to Naruto. I'd wager he could tank Gai's hits especially in SM until gates wear off. Gai couldn't even hit the body strong enough his fist wen through unlike I remember Raikage doing and peope have tanked his punches.

Also Naruto could Shunshin far away. SM increases his chakra control and because he has a better chakra control his Shunshin is faster explaining his Asura blitz which is faster then what Gai has shown. Using that he could one shot Sakura and Neji and kill the others with FRS.

If he can stack KN1 with SM it'd be much easier. Regeneration that heals Chidori and speed that blitzed Orochimaru.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gai 7 gates and Naruto loses. Every one else gives him the time to go into gates by repelling Naruto. One punch in the throat its over and to make sure Speed Blitz

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
Gai 7 gates and Naruto loses. Every one else gives him the time to go into gates by repelling Naruto. One punch in the throat its over and to make sure Speed Blitz
Forgeting about SM?
In SM he could smash Neji's face in and speed past the others and Blitz Guy beofre Guy could get into 7th.

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Naruto takes this.

Tsunade, Neji, and Sakura all get fodderized by SM Naruto. They are all blitzed and just can't match up. The only remote threat is Guy, and that's if he starts in the 6th gate, and we assume he's significantly faster than Naruto. Adding on the fact that Guy can't stay in that state forever, and if Naruto can survive Guy's onslaught in that case, then Guy is screwed.

Naruto should be able to take it with one FRS. Even if that doesn't work, he can easily outmatch the others in speed and power, with the one exception of Guy in gates, which Naruto will not give Guy the time for.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #14
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

SM Naruto curbstomps Sakura in literally 3 seconds tops.

Tsunade has no speed feats whatsoever. As a matter of fact, she's one of the slowest characters in the NarutoVerse.

Neji isn't fast enough to hurt SM Naruto. He gets stomped.

That leaves us with SM Naruto vs Gai.

Gai opens his gates to the 7th.

Naruto is going to lose his SM power before Gai loses his 7th Gates Opening.

Now, there's no way to be sure. There are two scenarios.

Scenario 1: Naruto punches the crap out of Guy before Guy gets a chance to move.

Scenario 2: Guy Speedblitzes, kicks Naruto in the jaw, and goes in for Primary Lotus.

Last edited by Shika-fiend; 08-08-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:16 AM   #15
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Deja vu... I debated a thread exactly like this in NF...

Gai opens Gates, while Tsunade tries to be somewhat useful, and summons Katsuya, while SUCKura is killed by FRS, and Neji goes the same way. Gates and slug vs. Toads and SM. Gai actually does have a chance of winning. Primary Lotus, Frontal Lotus, Hidden Lotus all could do substancial damage to Naruto.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote