Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Lets face it

Ok let's face it Naruto's a god now, no one can beat him. Unless you go by Hype Madara. If there is any more

Naruto vs _________

Naruto will win every time now. No one can beat him in the Naruto world. But we all know when Sasuke get's his new bad ass jutsu he'll be able to beat Naruto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Lets face it

dont forget naruto has pnj aswell

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 08-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
dont forget naruto has pnj aswell
Oh yea so that make's him a Super God including all his PNJ's and Hype

Old 08-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

naruto = the most over haxed character in naruto history

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can't believe he got space/time ninjutsu! His chakra also looks like the Rikudo Sennin's necklace.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
Old 08-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i still think naruto is a horrible main character

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #7
jwesterville
Genin

jwesterville is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wait, why did you make a similar topic twice? Anyways, I agree, Sasuke and his EMS will stop the Nine-Tails' chakra, making that the only "fair" fight that could happen from now on.

How I miss the days when Naruto beat people to a pulp purely on guts and his ninja way.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwesterville View Post
Wait, why did you make a similar topic twice? Anyways, I agree, Sasuke and his EMS will stop the Nine-Tails' chakra, making that the only "fair" fight that could happen from now on.

How I miss the days when Naruto beat people to a pulp purely on guts and his ninja way.
Yes and No.

Once Sasuke get's his EMS, he will become a Super-Super God

Quote:
Hell

Naruto > All the pain's no hold back and Akatsuki, Itachi 100%

Naruto still has a good chance of winning. Just imagine his Shadow clone's on his RS mod.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
jwesterville
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Yes and No.

Once Sasuke get's his EMS, he will become a Super-Super God
But Naruto will counter with some latent ability of Rikudo Sennin, which will be countered by an even more powerful ability of the Sharingan, ad infinitum. Or at least until the world explodes from their godliness.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Naruto > All the pain's no hold back and Akatsuki, Itachi 100%

Naruto still has a good chance of winning. Just imagine his Shadow clone's on his RS mod.
i bet you he gets another power up.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He is not a god. Didn't you read? His abilities are still subpar compared to Minato.
He is the best sensor now. Still doesn;t make him a God.

Sasuke EMS no doubt will be an equal to Naruto that has always been the case.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i bet you he gets another power up.
Of cores
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwesterville View Post
But Naruto will counter with some latent ability of Rikudo Sennin, which will be countered by an even more powerful ability of the Sharingan, ad infinitum. Or at least until the world explodes from their godliness.
Kishi has a patter, Naruto get's an upgrade Sasuke get's a better one with PNJ So it's all ways going to be Sasuke > Naruto for what ever reason

@Wooster:

Old 08-04-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
jwesterville
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
He is not a god. Didn't you read? His abilities are still subpar compared to Minato.
He is the best sensor now. Still doesn;t make him a God.

Sasuke EMS no doubt will be an equal to Naruto that has always been the case.
So Minato was God. I'd believe that.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

He's the main character so it's to be expected.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
hmmm i wonder why....
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

of course, he is the main character......Kishi would make him the strongest, or will get stronger

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto vs Cancer, does he still win?

Spoiler:

Old 08-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #18
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i think his dad might win since he seems to still be faster.
and he can probably be on par with raikage so yeah
Old 08-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #19
Chiku
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: fighting over a mini pie with Jacobjak and AkatsukiDragon13
Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chiku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

naruto vs. Chuck Norris....who would win... that would be a fight to see..
::::/\/\/\/\/\/\
::::::::::::::/
/|\
./\~
THENEXTPERSONWHOCALLSMEAGUY,ISGETTINPUNCHED!eaten
Quote:
chiku chiku chiku! = Dem Mi Acorns!"
TAR WAS HERE!x3
Old 08-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #20
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Umm....it wasn't a space time jutsu or anything..it was just a regular speed technique but much improved due to the chakra armor. Sort of like Minato's base speed, only Naruto can't control it to the max yet.

Sasuke's EMS will let him sense Naruto's movements, I suppose. I'm guessing it has to, as this was too fast for even Bee and Sasuke's regular sharingan can't keep up with it.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol: