Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore 3 100.00%
Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle 0 0%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Dumbledore VS Voldemort

Standard BG defaults, who would win?

For the purpose of making the fight fair, if the Horcruxes are to be considered as part of Voldemort's abilities, then they're all to be located at various places on the battlefield rather than their respective locations. If the Horcruxes are to be considered destroyed and not a part of the battle, then it should be noted that them being destroyed doesn't make Voldemort any less powerful.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Dumbledore VS Voldemort

When they fought at the Ministry of Magic Dumbledore forced Voldy to retreat even though he wasn't fighting at his strongest because he knew that killing him wouldn't work.

Dumbledore is held by many to be the greatest wizard to have ever lived. If someone as arrogant and self-centered as Voldemort is afraid of you and would never act directly against you even at his peak you know you're badass.

D-diddy's duel against Grindlewald(which he won despite Grindlewald having the Elder Wand which is supposed to make its owner unbeatable) was described as the greatest wizarding duel of all time.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol, whats with the onslaught of Potter threads?
Anyway, Dumby wins.

Assuming both of the characters are in their prime,

which probably dosen't matter, considering that Dumbledore still pretty mich wiped the floor with Voldemort at the Ministry in their fight.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
When they fought at the Ministry of Magic Dumbledore forced Voldy to retreat even though he wasn't fighting at his strongest because he knew that killing him wouldn't work.

Dumbledore is held by many to be the greatest wizard to have ever lived. If someone as arrogant and self-centered as Voldemort is afraid of you and would never act directly against you even at his peak you know you're badass.

D-diddy's duel against Grindlewald(which he won despite Grindlewald having the Elder Wand which is supposed to make its owner unbeatable) was described as the greatest wizarding duel of all time.
This.

And also the fact that Voldy was always scared of death. He never dared to face Dumbledore WITH his horcruxes and I doubt if he will come within 100 meters of Dumbledore without.

Dumbledore wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Lol, whats with the onslaught of Potter threads?
Anyway, Dumby wins.

Assuming both of the characters are in their prime,

which probably dosen't matter, considering that Dumbledore still pretty mich wiped the floor with Voldemort at the Ministry in their fight.
Furthering the win/loss section of multiple HP profiles and making the tier list more accurate. I've only made 3, if I realy wanted an onslaught I would've made at least 6 more. Edit: I just noticed all 3 of my threads had Voldemort in them.

Anyways, yeah, Dumbledore should win. The only reason
Spoiler:
Voldemort lost to Harry was because Voldemort was using the Elder Wand when Harry was its master at the time,
and Dumbledore is much stronger than Harry. Plus, as Dudemeister pointed out, Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald. At the time Grindelwald was wielding the Elder Wand, a wand that was supposed to be completely unbeatable and was created by Death himself. This means that Dumbledore could probably beat Voldemort quite handily.

Last edited by deidara330; 08-03-2010 at 03:56 PM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Despite the fact that both my father, aunt and over half my family are pretty much addicted to these movies, it makes it pretty weird seeing a bunch of my fellow BGers debating about HP, what everyone said above is my opinion as well.

Actually what Dudemeister said, more or less, his answer was the most badass.

As he said, if someone as arrogant and self-centered as Voldemort is afraid of you then you know you're badass.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:11 AM   #7
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Voldemort wins this with great difficulty. Dumbledore himself stated that even he could not hold much long against Voldy's dark arts. Voldemort supposedly have 'pushed the boundaries of magic farther than anyone else' <--dark art to be more precise. It definitely comes in handy in duels.
Spoiler:
"I knew that Voldemort's knowledge of magic is perhaps more extensive than any wizard alive. I knew that even my most complex and powerful protective spells and charms were unlikely to be invincible if he ever returned to full power." //Dumbledore, OOTP

@above posts:
- Having hocruxes do not affect the duel. Because they can't restore Voldy to life in that instance. Dumby can destroy all of 'em meanwhile.
- Harry and Voldy have some kinda strange connection. And their wands act strangely with each other.
- Dumbledore didn't exactly owned (neither did Voldy) Voldemort at the MoM. He had to get it over with and flee before the aurors arrive, in order to hide his resurrection from the ministry. That's why he went straightly for Harry.

However Dumbledore in his prime (wielding the Elder wand) could probably beat Voldy.

/edited

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .

Last edited by Black Shuck; 08-04-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlegrounds, dumbledore, poll, voldemort