Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #61
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Izumi

Thanks! People, I will post a new part of the 2nd chapter next thursday!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #62
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There are some typos, you may want to check "Team Oishi!" part. You know, typos should really be murdered.
You know how I love this story. <3
And a nice drawing we have there. did you draw it yourself or asked someone to? :]
Keep up! :*
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #63
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks, I'll check upon the typo's
I made the drawing myself :3

/ huggles VampireCat <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #64
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

NOTE: I changed the first post. I posted birthdays of characters!

Team Ohishi! pt. 2

She did not responded to what Mitsuya said and they walked together in silence towards the gigantic gathering area, which was nearly full. Several young nypmhs their age were all waiting for the plans for that day, what was about to happen later on. "Goodmorning minna-san. Welcome to the trainingcamp from the Tani. Here on my side are the trainers of this year. Some of you will know several of these people and some are yet unknown, since it's their first year as a trainer. I would like you all to follow their commands without any objection. Please also respect your future teammates, each team will be 4 people, two male, two female, plus the trainer who is responsible for you approaching month. Now they will revieve the list with information about who will be teamed up with who."

Izumi's jaw dropped. Her own father was just giving them this introduction speech, and all young nypmhs probably didn't know yet she was his daughter. She knew he was working for the camp, but she didn't knew he was that important. To have the opportunity to give such speech you must be a very important person. She looked around and she saw her father giving the trainer their information about the teams and when they all recieved their script the first trainer took a step forward and called somebody's last name. This person would be the team leader and then he called out three more names.

A young man with blonde hair and green eyes took a step forward after a few other trainers had been announcing their teams. "Team Ohishi... Ohishi Mitsuya as the leader, Sakigao Gennai, Natsuko Inokuma" Izumi's heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Her best friend was teamed up with that arrogant Mitsuya? This couldn't be true. She would love to be on the team with Natsuko, but she just couldn't stand that guy at all. The young man continued "Miyazagi Izumi. Please gather with me later on!" he said. Izumi turned pale and looked at Natsuko who actually seemed to be very excited, but Izumi understood that Natsuko had no clue yet about how bad it was going to be.

Old 08-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #65
VampireCat
Special Jonin Candidate

VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!VampireCat has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yay, new chapter. /hugs it.
Nice one. Short, but full of awesomeness. /giggles.
Keep up. <3
VampireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #66
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was really impressed with your story Kiseki. ^^ You really should give yourself more credit. I look forward to reading more. ^^

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #67
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Thanks both! I think I will be writing more tomorrow
I have a late shift at work, so I can write the trainer's intro tomorrow!

Are you curious yet, who his trainer is? :3

Old 08-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #68
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

I am waiting in high anticipation while eating my tastey salted snack foods.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-19-2010, 05:02 PM   #69
Emiri
Chunin Exam Participant

Emiri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

very nice, ill be waiting for more
Emiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #70
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome story!
Koanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:17 AM   #71
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Bacon, Emiri, Koanos, thanks alot for your comments and rep's!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Ohishi! pt. 3

All four walked towards the young man with the blonde hair and green eyes after the last trainer had spoken and Izumi was surprised when she saw Gennai. This guy reminded her of somebody, but she couldn't really tell who he looked like. "I'm Jzumi, nice to meet you Gennai" she said polite, but secretly she became a bit nervous because of his presence. It annoyed her she still couldn't say who he reminded her of so she decided to bluntly ask him. "You... remind me of somebody" she asked carefully and he looked at her with a face that seemed surprised. "My sister is in a team with your brother, maybe you've met her before. Ayame..." he said. "Really? Ayame was at your place yesterday. It was very late, but she wanted to wish me good luck" said Izumi.

"She was with Hiro? She told us she would be with Yui at the river" he said and his face seemd still surprised. "She did went there" said Natsuko meanwhile. "But she left early, because she wanted to look for her other teammates. Izumi, wasn't Katzuyuki there also along with Ayame and Hiro?" she asked. Izumi's cheeks suddenly started to turn red. Why did Natsuko had to ask her that? She knew it was a sensitive subject for Izumi. She looked down to the ground and later on she looked up again. "If my parents found that out..." said Gennai while he smiled a little, but Izumi had the feeling that smile wasn't real. Natsuko looked at Izumi for a moment, but then the trainer stepped towards them.

"Welcome on the first day of your introduction month at the trainingcamp from the Tani. My name is Sugiharu Takuya, but you may call me Takuya. The training lasts three weeks and the last few days will be used as ending and then there will be arranged a party for you all who complete the training succesfully. The first week you will stay here in the camp and I will explain you the basic rules and what it is to fight for the Tani. Also I'll explain what is expected from you all and what you have to accomplish. Now I would like you to follow me please" he said and walked towards a hall that was appearantly used as dormitory. There was another group with their trainer who let them pick a place to sleep.

"As you see the places to sleep will be divided now" he said and meanwhile he pointed at a corner of the hall. "This will be your place. It's gender mixed for it's reasons, we believe it creates a more peaceful enviroment and we expect nobody to bother another. This is a rule especially for the guys. Breaking this rule means the end of your training, do you understand me?" All four nodded yes, but it was clearly that all of them weren't happy with this. Izumi couldn't stand Mitsuya being around her and now she had to sleep next to him for a whole week! But her will to become a great fighter was too huge to give up on now and Izumi smiled for a moment.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #72
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The nymph idea is new. No one thinks about that. And the story looks great. Good job and keep it up!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #73
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Thank you .. also for the rep!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #74
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Team Ohishi pt. 4

"Izumi, what's wrong?" asked Natsuko and suddenly all looked at them two. She didn't expected this attention at all, but she didn't shut down and took a few steps forward and said "Takuya sensei, I'm going to be the next greatest figther men has ever seen!" With a serious face she looked at Mitsuya's face to see his reaction. "Miyazagi was it right? Your father is one of the camp leaders, but that doesn't give you any guarantee on succes..." said Takuya while he walked slowly outside and made a motion they had to follow him. Other nymphs in the hall looked at Izumi and some of them laughed at her. Izumi turned towards them. "You talk to me later on..." she said and walked quickly towards the exit following the others. "Izumi! Have you lost your mind?" said Natsuko when they were outside and Izumi interrupted her "Lost? I just gained knowlegde. They reaction told me everything I had to know Natsuko, those nymphs have no idea what is about to happen to them.

"Like you know...!" said Natsuko, but there was obviously a bit hasitation noticable in her voice while she said those words. Izumi smiled. "Let's say I had a little preview..." she said. "How do you mean? Did Ayami told you something? You know that information is forbidden!" Gennai interrupted them inbetween. Izumi walked a few steps ahead without saying a word, untill she realized the whole group was staring at her. With a grin on her face she said "Katzuyuki..." Takuya turned around and looked at Izumi. "No worry, he didn't tell me anything. He just showed me something that made me know what is about to happen to us" she said calmly.

"Who is that?" said Mitsuya. Izumi did not counted on his reply and she woud loved to give him an interesting answer, but she couldn't think of anything to say. So she decided to tell him the truth. "He's my brother's teammate" she said. "Hiro, I know your brother... I met hem once before and I like the guy. So funny how you two are so diffrent..." said Mitsuya and he turned his head away. Izumi felt and upcomming feeling of anger and she would loved to choke him, but Natsuko grabbed her arm as if she wanted to tell her not to do that. Izumi admitted to herself that it wasn't smart to teach him a lesson right away, she wanted to save that for a more suitable moment.

"Strange..." said Takuya suddenly. All four looked at him while he interrupted the silence and especially Izumi was curious about what he was going to say next. "Their sensei told me before he predicted something like this to be honest. That team isn't just any team he said to me more than once. That team would make a huge diffrence and especially Katzuyuki... Do you know more about him Izumi?" he asked. Izumi stared at the ground and then said "To be honest, I only met him a couple of times before, but it was enough to change my life. I like to believe his sensei if he said Katzuyuki has alot of potential..." But she said it in a way like it seemd she actually disagreed on that, because Izumi felt jealous and she admired him alot. Along with Takuya the team walked back again towards the hall and Izumi felt a slight spark of adrenaline floating through her entire body and she couldn't wait for the training to begin.

SPOILER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Spoiler:
The next chapter will be posted in only two parts.
I think it's alot easier to read and follow that way.
You only have to check out twice and that saves alot of time!

In the next chapter the training begins and Izumi might surprise herself!

Last edited by Kiseki; 08-21-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #75
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol at the copyright at the bottom. xD

And the drawing is great.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #76
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Aweee thanks bby :3
Yeah, somebody else had it, so I have it too
But Im actually serious about an attempt of publishing this.
However that will be in Dutch though.
I have not chance at all having any fame in England or America!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #77
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I won't publish mine. I feel like I'm too young and won't make any money. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #78
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Aweee. Plus.... dood, you made me feel old >:3

Old 08-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #79
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I like it. ^^ It's always good to see a slow build up before the action begins.

Quote:

Old 08-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #80
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Heck yea! She can't wait to hit Mitsuya in the face!
I dunno yet if that's a smart idea, but she is thinking about it >;3

Tags
izumi, kiseki, made up story, miyazagi, nymph, story