Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Your Top 5 songs

Artist?

(Damn Top 5 song was already made)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Music P: Your Top 5 songs

KiD CuDi
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Drake
Big Sean
Old 08-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67186

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

I'd have to say:

Kid Cudi
Drake
Jay
Em
Have to say Wayne

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bless The Fall
Kid Cudi
The Fray
lil wayne
three days grace

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Your Top 5 songs

Darren Styles
Squad-E
Scott Brown
Brenan Heart
Nero

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara

Avenged Sevenfold
Home Made Kazoku
Yousei Teikoku
Demon Hunter
Disturbed

Not in exact order, but those are my top 5.

KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #8
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
Chunin

Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Escape the Fate
Cartel
Disturbed
Asking Alexandria
Metallica
Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(No order)
Lonely Island
Trey Songz
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Eminem

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Lady Gaga
Pink Floyd
Katy Perry
----------
-----------

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(No order)
Lonely Island
Trey Songz
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Bruno Mars
Ily for loving Lonely Island. Just sayin'.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Song or Artist?

Artists:
The Ruby Suns
The Beatles
Sufjan Stevens
The Shins
P:ano

Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #13
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If you know me well you know who #'s 1, 2,and 3 will be by.....

1.)Scared of the Moon-Michael Jackson
2.)Little Susie-Michael Jackson
3.)Childhood-Michael Jackson
4.)Sir Duke-Stevie Wonder
5.)Just a Dream-Carrie Underwood

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:21 AM   #14
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Silverchair
New Found Glory
Lostprophets
A Day To Remember
Blink 182

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote