Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #21
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Story by animelover

Okay, part 3 is in the making....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #22
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yor really good i wanna hear part three

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Part 3: (hope u guys like it)

I walked along the worn dirt path...the rain still hard....my hand to my sides, and only the moonlight as my guide....i walked slowly....

where was i really to go anyway?

As I kept walking my eyes were droopy, i haven't slept in a long time....as i tried to keep walking, the memories started to creep back into my mind....
(flash-back)

I was six....it was very late at night...i awoke to screams...my heart was beating...i looked widely around my room, trying to find the source....i opened the door just a little..and there i saw a masked man.....with a sword.....my uncle was blocking him from the other family members that were running, screaming, all scared.....
the masked man simply pushed his sword into my uncle and swung it up, slicing him in half.............his blood splattered on me.....i looked wide eyed at the scene in front of me.....i shivered with fear.....i felt sick and shaky, i wanted to leave.....i couldn't take it and quickly shut the door and hid......
hid from it all.....my head under my pillow, me closing my mouth so that the screams would not come out....i fell asleep again......and in the morning......only me and a few others were left.......i ran away.....

other memories passed me......but now i was too tired......as i came back to the present.....i passed out on the dirt rode....as the rain fell............

Old 06-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #24
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This story is really good

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #25
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Part 3: (hope u guys like it)

I walked along the worn dirt path...the rain still hard....my hand to my sides, and only the moonlight as my guide....i walked slowly....

where was i really to go anyway?

As I kept walking my eyes were droopy, i haven't slept in a long time....as i tried to keep walking, the memories started to creep back into my mind....
(flash-back)

I was six....it was very late at night...i awoke to screams...my heart was beating...i looked widely around my room, trying to find the source....i opened the door just a little..and there i saw a masked man.....with a sword.....my uncle was blocking him from the other family members that were running, screaming, all scared.....
the masked man simply pushed his sword into my uncle and swung it up, slicing him in half.............his blood splattered on me.....i looked wide eyed at the scene in front of me.....i shivered with fear.....i felt sick and shaky, i wanted to leave.....i couldn't take it and quickly shut the door and hid......
hid from it all.....my head under my pillow, me closing my mouth so that the screams would not come out....i fell asleep again......and in the morning......only me and a few others were left.......i ran away.....

other memories passed me......but now i was too tired......as i came back to the present.....i passed out on the dirt rode....as the rain fell............
that's omg, relly good animelover, im weiting for part 4 now lmao

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #26
Elite Seal
Chunin Exam Proctor

Elite Seal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah,i would like to read the next part.

Spoiler:
~I'll be quite random
I support these Naruto couples or whatever it is that you may call it: Batman&Pikachu Turtwig&Hinata Sasuke&Dawn [More to be added soon]

trouble88
Elite Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #27
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

vampire Lycan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to vampire Lycan

WOW!!
vampire Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

your a very good writer darling
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #29
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

yes she is^^ she is my sister^^
Old 06-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
animelover
Jonin

By popular demand, i will make part 4 then! Thank you for reading my story

Old 06-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #31
Ayden
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: California, where you sell your soul for fame and fortune.
Ayden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
By popular demand, i will make part 4 then! Thank you for reading my story
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #32
animelover
Jonin

Part 4:

I feel hot....like i'm.....burning....i move around...i feel coldness on my forehead.....where am i?
i open my eyes partly...and see a wooden ceiling...my throat is dry.....then before i know it, water was flowing down my lips...i drank it quickly....

when my vision was better i saw him....his eyes met mine but his emotions were....odd..
he then took off the wet cloth that was laying on my head, and told me that he healed my wounds....i didn't like that....who was he? why did he take me in? i was getting up but he gently pushed me back down.........rest he said, and then he walked away...he told me he will be back with food....if i should choose to stay he wouldn't mind it until i was better.......as soon as he was gone i wanted to leave, but when i did the pain in my side was very bad...i looked to it and it was already wrapped and was no longer bleeding....

what am i to do? i'm hurt and would have no chance of living if i kept wandering in this condition.....should i stay? but who was that stranger? i made up my mind to leave, if i should stay, he will be killed by those who follow me...wanting me and those close dead as well...

i rose up, and fell back down......my fever yet again took over and i fell again into a dreamless sleep....

Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #33
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Part 3: That is really sad.

Part 4: Hmm, The guys a medical ninja?
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #34
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part 4:

I feel hot....like i'm.....burning....i move around...i feel coldness on my forehead.....where am i?
i open my eyes partly...and see a wooden ceiling...my throat is dry.....then before i know it, water was flowing down my lips...i drank it quickly....

when my vision was better i saw him....his eyes met mine but his emotions were....odd..
he then took off the wet cloth that was laying on my head, and told me that he healed my wounds....i didn't like that....who was he? why did he take me in? i was getting up but he gently pushed me back down.........rest he said, and then he walked away...he told me he will be back with food....if i should choose to stay he wouldn't mind it until i was better.......as soon as he was gone i wanted to leave, but when i did the pain in my side was very bad...i looked to it and it was already wrapped and was no longer bleeding....

what am i to do? i'm hurt and would have no chance of living if i kept wandering in this condition.....should i stay? but who was that stranger? i made up my mind to leave, if i should stay, he will be killed by those who follow me...wanting me and those close dead as well...

i rose up, and fell back down......my fever yet again took over and i fell again into a dreamless sleep....
omg, this is geting relly GOOD

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #35
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Old 06-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #36
animelover
Jonin

Should i release part 5? it has a big twist.................sorta, (you guys may have seen this comming)

Old 06-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #37
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Should i release part 5? it has a big twist.................sorta, (you guys may have seen this comming)
if your ready, if not, put it up tomowrow

Old 06-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #38
animelover
Jonin

Part 5:

It had been several days, and my body has been healed again...i grown to trust him a little........but my guard was always up...i have learned that trust can not be eaisly given.....it was a sunny day....

i was ready to leave...he simply said to keep my health....and then....i simply left.....i was walking along the dirt path yet again...no where in mind.....only to keep walking....then i saw it.......i saw the tracks made by them.......i knew them well as i have hid and faught them long enough to know their trail.....panic grew.....the man.....i shook my head angerly regreting his kind act, but enough of that i thought, and quickly rushed to the house where i was healed by him....no trace of him....yet i knew they were near.....then that's when one of them rushed behind me, i quickly went down as his sword swung, cutting just the end tips of my hair....i pulled out my weapon and spun while on the ground to his ankles...more of them came, i was ready to fight, if i died?

What did i care? I had no one, nothing connected me to this world really, except the well being of him............as i faught them, a kunai struck me from behind, i ignored the pain and kept fighting...fighting until the blood was on the ground.....until the chunks of their skin and meat was on my sword.....in the end many had fallen.....but the rest fled.....and me? again injured but was okay, as i searched......

he was still gone....i looked at my sword....the blood and some skin on it.....i looked down at my body......bleeding.....another gash on my back.....and black and blue puffed up brusies....what now i thought? was he okay? i shook my head again....not knowing what was next.....

Old 06-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #39
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part 5:

It had been several days, and my body has been healed again...i grown to trust him a little........but my guard was always up...i have learned that trust can not be eaisly given.....it was a sunny day....

i was ready to leave...he simply said to keep my health....and then....i simply left.....i was walking along the dirt path yet again...no where in mind.....only to keep walking....then i saw it.......i saw the tracks made by them.......i knew them well as i have hid and faught them long enough to know their trail.....panic grew.....the man.....i shook my head angerly regreting his kind act, but enough of that i thought, and quickly rushed to the house where i was healed by him....no trace of him....yet i knew they were near.....then that's when one of them rushed behind me, i quickly went down as his sword swung, cutting just the end tips of my hair....i pulled out my weapon and spun while on the ground to his ankles...more of them came, i was ready to fight, if i died?

What did i care? I had no one, nothing connected me to this world really, except the well being of him............as i faught them, a kunai struck me from behind, i ignored the pain and kept fighting...fighting until the blood was on the ground.....until the chunks of their skin and meat was on my sword.....in the end many had fallen.....but the rest fled.....and me? again injured but was okay, as i searched......

he was still gone....i looked at my sword....the blood and some skin on it.....i looked down at my body......bleeding.....another gash on my back.....and black and blue puffed up brusies....what now i thought? was he okay? i shook my head again....not knowing what was next.....
Very epic battle animelover, very GOOD

Old 06-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #40
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

^^AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it!!!

Tags
anime's story