Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default I won!

remember the plant a tree thing (for Naruto's 10th year or something) that japan was doing and you had to enter and you could win some stuff? Well I was one of the winner's! I just go the letter to day!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: I won!

Congrats, what did you win?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Lavitz Slambert is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, you don't win anything. All they are gonna do is that they are gonna put your name on the tree when it is planted.
I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

My name is Lavitz. I am a knight in the service of King Albert

You have been away from each other for five years. It's natural not to know about each other.

I am the head of the First Knighthood Of Basil, Lavitz Slambert.

My Bro:
Lavitz Slambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavitz Slambert View Post
Well, you don't win anything. All they are gonna do is that they are gonna put your name on the tree when it is planted.
Dude I got a letter with a bunch of stuff in it with some Naruto stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Congrats, what did you win?
A singed Naruto picture, a letter, some post card thing's, and some other stuff. It's all in Japanese, and my Japanese is not that good.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well.. xD I hope they know that alot of the people who signed up are americans or don't speak japanese.

^ My future wife.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Well.. xD I hope they know that alot of the people who signed up are americans or don't speak japanese.
Everything is in Japanese

Old 08-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
I'll scan it now.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Pictures of some of it!
*this is official Naruto fan art, and it's allowed.

Spoiler:

I scanned all the stuff I could scan and this is front and back scan of everything.

Last edited by zerosameri; 08-02-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That's pretty cool.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

I feel jello.

^ My future wife.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oooohhhh~!! awesome~!! now im excited~!!!
wait....did we have to draw anything??

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
kakashi_Leaf
Apprentice Genin

kakashi_Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats awsome dude, congrates!
kakashi_Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Congrats!
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:49 PM   #15
rm3991
Chunin

rm3991 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me and trouble won too!

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3717678#

rm3991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:35 PM   #16
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice, congrats to winners!
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
oooohhhh~!! awesome~!! now im excited~!!!
wait....did we have to draw anything??
Nope, you just had to sing up.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #18
naruto fan101
Veteran Chunin

naruto fan101 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

congrats zerosameri
Old 08-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

So 3 member's won on here, and there is over 2k active member's (I wonder how many people won in Japan and all the other places out there)

Old 08-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #20
akikofrown
Veteran Chunin

akikofrown is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Congrats zero.
akikofrown is offline   Reply With Quote