Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Killer Bee vs. A

All Defailt Battle Ground Rules (Starting distance etc. etc...)

Faults: Killer Bee can only go into 3 tails.
Speed is equalized until Bee reaches 3 tails, then speed is realized.

Weapons:
Chakra swords can be found on the ground everywhere but no place has more swords than the other so there is no advantage on the matter.

DISCUSS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20

Last edited by sage mangekyo; 08-02-2010 at 07:38 PM.
sage mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Killer Bee vs. A

Chakra swords aren't working on A as proven by Sasuke.

If Killer Bee can hurt A with his Lariat then he wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A rapes,
Raiton armor version 2, speedblitz to hell and back.

KB's only chance is 7 tails version 2 or full Hachibi.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A wins this one unless like Akatsuki X said Bee can go higher version. Bee himself said that A dodged his hachibi cloak version. So A should not have any problem dodging 2-tailed version.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You know speed is equalized right?

Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
You know speed is equalized right?
/facepalm. My bad. Didnt check all the conditions.

But still A has shown better defense and offense while IIRC KB has shown only attacking jutsus. So the moment A connects larient its over.

Er... I have a question:

When OP says "speed equalized" that applies only for starting/base speed, right? Or does it remain equal throughout the fight?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

Last edited by gama-sennin; 08-02-2010 at 10:41 AM.
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #7
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
When OP says "speed equalized" that applies only for starting/base speed, right? Or does it remain equal throughout the fight?
I'm pretty sure it applies throughout the entire fight.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ohh I missed the equal speed condition as well.
Either way, A still wins.

He was able to get through Sasonoo, so a 2-tailed chakra coat shouldn't cause too much trouble.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Raikage takes this because 2-Tailed Bee hasn't demonstrated anything good enough to take him out.

If Bee had 3 Tails he might actually have a bit of a chance to do some damage, but without 3 Tailed Lariat, Raikage just tanks everything and takes out Bee, who isn't durable enough to take a full-on Raikage onslaught.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #10
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, I am gonna edit the OP to say that Bee can reach the 3 tails and speed is equalized until Bee reaches 3 tails then speed is realized.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage mangekyo View Post
Alright, I am gonna edit the OP to say that Bee can reach the 3 tails and speed is equalized until Bee reaches 3 tails then speed is realized.
What do you mean by realized?

Anyway Raikage should have better speed than Killer Bee in 3 tails which gives him the advantage.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Wouldn't 3 tails give Bee more speed though?

Realized- in my sentence it is used as a verb, the way I used it, it could be a synonym to actualized which means the real speed or whatever subject I was referring to was met with reality.

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

3 Tailed Bee is powerful but still not good enough to take out an unrestricted Raikage. With regular speed back, Raikage has the speed advantage and still more power.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #14
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

Is this a stomp thread? I can edit with different things.

Bring it on Canada!!!