Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #81
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pain Vs. SM Naruto, Sasuke & Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Well Amaterasu is mainly short ranged and more for singular target. Although it can spread. Preta Path negates it or Hell Path revives it.

Amaterasu is said to burn 7 days and 7 nights.

It also depends which body it lands and the fire is a huge tax to chakra.
idk about "short ranged". Iirc the sause put it on KB's horn(?) or something, and that was easily a few stories up and maybe a mile or two away in distance.

Hell path will get stomped the second it revives anyone, you know that full well. :P But with two amaterasu users, two susanoos...

that and if you count in Kishi, SM stomps all of them on his own
Old 11-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #82
NAGATODVD
Genin

NAGATODVD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost ninja View Post
ah pain debates...

Shall i ask this... Actually nevermind, i don't really need to but...
Lets say tsukyomi (spell check for the love of god xd) is popped.

Iirc all of the pains are connected via mental networking
hence why jirayia using a genjutsu on one affected all three
so if this is true and valid, then one itachi genjutsu should finish off all of them at once.

Gg?
jiraiya only affected the 3 that were in contact wit the genjutsu,remember the other paths were already summoned at that point and they still made it out and attacked jiraiya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

creating a group on fb is sooo lame if noone joins
if anyone is remotely interested
search
cool movie reviews and opinions
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
NAGATODVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #83
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
idk about "short ranged". Iirc the sause put it on KB's horn(?) or something, and that was easily a few stories up and maybe a mile or two away in distance.

Hell path will get stomped the second it revives anyone, you know that full well. :P But with two amaterasu users, two susanoos...

that and if you count in Kishi, SM stomps all of them on his own
Actually SM Naruto can't win against Pain full powered all by himself. Manga shows this.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:17 AM   #84
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, SM Naruto is weaker than Pein who wasn't at full power. If Pein wanted to actually kill Naruto, and was at full power, then Naruto would've lost badly.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #85
NAGATODVD
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
yeah, sm naruto is weaker than pein who wasn't at full power. If pein wanted to actually kill naruto, and was at full power, then naruto would've lost badly.

another thread point and i think so too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

search
and join

XD
I see... That is noble of you. That is justice indeed. However... My family...My friends... My village... They suffered the same fate as this village by you ninjas of Konoha. How is it fair to allow only you people to preach about peace and justice?
Old 11-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #86
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah. I don't understand why people wank on Naruto like that. Yeah, Naruto is among the top tiers for aquiring SM, but he's still no match for Pein, regardless if he is in SM or not.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #87
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Does no one notice I said "that and if you count in kishi"?
I'm not saying SM stomps, I'm saying with kishi interference he almost always wins.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #88
NAGATODVD
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost ninja View Post
does no one notice i said "that and if you count in kishi"?
I'm not saying sm stomps, i'm saying with kishi interference he almost always wins.
we aaalll know pain was just another victim of the allmighty plot no jutsu
like kakuzu and konan aaaand itachi and sadly jiraiya(not saying he woulve won just saying that his death was needed so naruto bla bla bla sage mode bla bla....)

search
and join

XD

Tags
itachi, nagato, naruto, pain, sasuke, sm naruto