Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Arrow Pain Vs. SM Naruto, Sasuke & Itachi

Restrictions: No EMS for Sasuke

Allowances: Manda, Naruto has full control over Kyubi and three SM clones ready to be summoned.

Other: Right side doesn't know anything about Pain's abilities. Nagato doesn't know about SM or MS.

Edit: Scenario 2: Naruto can only go up to 6 tails. Deva can't use CT unless at least 4 paths are down.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .

Last edited by Black Shuck; 08-02-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: Pain Vs. SM Naruto, Sasuke & Itachi

Default state of mind is bloodlust.

All six paths too? If other people post I'll debate for the other paths as well.

Chibaku Tensei, GG.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Default state of mind is bloodlust.

All six paths too? If other people post I'll debate for the other paths as well.

Chibaku Tensei, GG.
I think the OP said Naruto has full control over Kyuubi? I am not sure but it will be difficult to judge this battle. There are two guys with susanoo and one of them has Yata mirror that has shown ability to repel every jutsu. Also sasuke and Itachi are both known for their speed and jutsu skills.

This battle wont be same as the one in konoha which was filled with plot and fought almost single handed by naruto.

Also Itachi has shown the ability to call upon susanoo before the kirin even touched him. So there is no chance of any other jutsu being faster than the speed of light.

I think naruto, sasuke and Itachi combined should win this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

Last edited by gama-sennin; 08-02-2010 at 09:01 AM.
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

SM Naruto,Sasuke and Itachi takes this one.

Sasuke and Itachi Is able to see that these bodys are controled by charkra rods. Also if Deva Tries CT he can be caught in a Genejutsu by Itachi or just Ammyed and die. Plus Naruto (as show) Can take most of them by his self. If He has full control over the 9 tails. Then this match isnt even fair for the Pains.
Itachi and Sasuke can also use Susanoo. Witch would rape the Pains.
So this match is a stomp thread in my oppinion

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a question regarding this one. What will happen if pain uses ST on Itachi's susanoo which has yata mirror and hence repels every jutsu used against it?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 08-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
I have a question regarding this one. What will happen if pain uses ST on Itachi's susanoo which has yata mirror and hence repels every jutsu used against it?
Pian gets hit by his own jutsu. Because Pain Can only use ST every 5 seconds.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Are you kidding? Pain gets beat in 5 minutes. To be serous people need to stop doing this Pain against the world, he is a top 10 character but is not anywhere good enough to beat 3 other top 10 characters. He said himself he was lucky to beat Jiraiya because he didn't know the secret to his power.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #8
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Pain would win if Naruto didn't have control of the Kyuubi. Chibaku Tensei.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #9
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Pain would win if Naruto didn't have control of the Kyuubi. Chibaku Tensei.
To much prep time. Again Sasuke and Itachi will notice all teh chakra going into one body. Them bam kill him. CT is out of the question

Old 08-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wow Naruto with full control over Kyubi... He goes 9 tails and blasts the crap out of pain.

If he didn't have this then Pain would win with Chibaku Tensei as stated before.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sucksuke and Itachi don't have what it takes to harm Deva.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #12
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

/New restrictions added.

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #13
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Deva shuts off four Paths once the fight starts and uses Chibaku Tensei. gg.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #14
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Deva shuts off four Paths once the fight starts and uses Chibaku Tensei. gg.
Itachi and Sasuke uses MS. Itachi uses Tysuki as Sasuke uses Ammy on Deva. GG

Old 08-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #15
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukuyomi won't work on Pain because he has no reason to look them in the eye. Ghost Path blocks Amaterasu. Even in the unlikely event that Amaterasu did somehow manage to hit Deva, it wouldn't hurt him fast enough to prevent him from using Chibaku Tensei.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If Naruto didn't have full control of the Kyuubi, right side would be raped to hell.

Pain could win with CST.

I don't see how Yata Mirror could deflect enough crushing force to destroy all of Konoha, and unless Itachi used Tsuky on Deva Path from the start then they would all get killed instantly.

But since Nartuo does have full control, then he wins pretty easily.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #17
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

There is no way Deva can use CT against three guys at once. All of them are fast with equally high reaction speeds. This battle is a huge stomp in favor of right team.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #18
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
There is no way Deva can use CT against three guys at once. All of them are fast with equally high reaction speeds. This battle is a huge stomp in favor of right team.

You are aware of what CT is right?

Reaction speed's mean s**t when your being sucked into a mountain busting attack which you have no knowledge of.

The only reason right side could win if Pain used CT, is if Naruto went full Kyuubi.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #19
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Prep time again.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #20
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright, then CST, which require's close to no prep time.

I'm not saying that Pain wins, I'm simply arguing that he would win if Naruto didn't have full control.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Tags
itachi, nagato, naruto, pain, sasuke, sm naruto