Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #1001
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: New Season of Bleach.

1000 post!!!
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:55 AM   #1002
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
Just finished the past arc.

What do you mean? I just gotta watch these episodes now.
Yeah those 2 episodes were crap, even for filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Really?

wait nevermind you mean dub.

still cool though.
This is the english dub thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #1003
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The promo they showed before Bleach was cool. Remninded me of toonami

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:08 PM   #1004
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They should have run that promo earlier. It was really good. Now, on to the fight!

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:45 PM   #1005
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[QUOTE=Baby Naruto;5316826]Yeah those 2 episodes were crap, even for filler.

Agreed, it was like watching a kids show. Really boring. Also I think AS should consider airing two episodes a week. It will go by faster and be more enjoying.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #1006
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=Narutosan;5319899]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Naruto View Post

Agreed, it was like watching a kids show. Really boring. Also I think AS should consider airing two episodes a week. It will go by faster and be more enjoying.
then it would go on a hiatus again

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1007
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

[QUOTE=Narutosan;5319899]
Quote:

Yeah, but then they would run out of episodes and they would start replaying the old ones. I like the 1 a week format.

Old 08-02-2011, 02:30 AM   #1008
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, but if we went back to 2 new episodes per week, we'd end up with another 8 month hiatus.

8 month hiatus = 8 months of NO new episodes at all, PERIOD.

It just ain't worth it man...

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 08-03-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #1009
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Baby Naruto;5380065]
Quote:

Sorry, but if we went back to 2 new episodes per week, we'd end up with another 8 month hiatus.

8 month hiatus = 8 months of NO new episodes at all, PERIOD.

It just ain't worth it man...
Maybe when the dub is really behind the sub they can air 2 episodes a week.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #1010
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Latest episodes have been pretty good. Can't wait for more. Its nice that were are finally on the soul reaper vs arancar arc now.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #1011
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Doubtful

Old 08-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #1012
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

they already are behind but 2 episodes will make viz rush their dubbing for bleach and it won't be good anymore

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 08-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #1013
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
We're already really behind the subs.

Dub = Episode 215, whereas Sub = Episode 333.

We are 118 episodes behind the subs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
they already are behind but 2 episodes will make viz rush their dubbing for bleach and it won't be good anymore
Yeah, I mean, does everyone remember the lines they screwed up in Episode 206 (or was it 207)?

|
Old 08-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #1014
DeathStalker35
Banned

DeathStalker35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if you played soul resurreccion its gonna go up to the ichigo and aizen fight
DeathStalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #1015
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStalker35 View Post
if you played soul resurreccion its gonna go up to the ichigo and aizen fight
That doesn't mean that the dub for the anime will speed up at all though, sadly.

|
Old 08-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #1016
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

I hate how barragans voice was changed

Old 08-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #1017
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I can hardly wait for the new Arc.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #1018
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
I hate how barragans voice was changed
they changed it ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #1019
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I can hardly wait for the new Arc.
Me either. I'm most interested in the opening they'll come up with. The arc's about how Ichigo struggles to deal with powerlessness in his pursuit to regain his powers, so I'm wondering how the opening theme might portray that, and whether or not they'll give things away about Ginjo and Tsukishima pre-reveal. Tsukishima's very introduction is a surprise since we didn't originally see his face when he attacked Uryu.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #1020
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
they changed it ?
Yeah, recently.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote