Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Some Sigs I made

Well, Got bored.

So I guess I'll just post these for boredom.
Spoiler:

Yes I know they aren't the best, but it was out of boredom.

If you can provide a Picture, I'll put your name on it.But ifs insanly large name then no.Also, Your text will always appear to the left hand corner.But if its a Solid color I can put the text anywhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Some Sigs I made

any one can make though all you need is Google and MS paint.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont use paint.

And I didn't ask if you knew how to make them

Old 07-31-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
I dont use paint.

And I didn't ask if you knew how to make them
Then what do you use?

I know.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice, not bad.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Can you do this one?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like the one that is in your siggy right now!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #8
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

@Susanoo: I could do that, but this is my wife Nine's thread. ♥

Oh and I'd like to point out that wouldn't look that great since the forum background color is black. :\

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:26 AM   #9
Nine
Herbalist

Vex:<33

Susanoo:
Spoiler:

Old 08-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Can you do this?

Spoiler:

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote