Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #141
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel Uchiha View Post
He hasnt fought yet but he might be stronger than killerbee now.

That is if he has complete control over the summonings. like itachi using tsukiymoey
Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #142
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Do we know how much chakra kabuto has?
probably more than he did but not has much as Sasuke and Naruto. Either way once his chakra is gone he's weak.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #143
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
probably more than he did but not has much as Sasuke and Naruto. Either way once his chakra is gone he's weak.
then seriously. how do the akatsuki expect to take on the entire world?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #144
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Lavitz Slambert is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That's true. Kabuto might be able to interrupt Madara's plan.
I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

My name is Lavitz. I am a knight in the service of King Albert

You have been away from each other for five years. It's natural not to know about each other.

I am the head of the First Knighthood Of Basil, Lavitz Slambert.

My Bro:
Old 07-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #145
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavitz Slambert View Post
That's true. Kabuto might be able to interrupt Madara's plan.
How so?
Old 07-30-2010, 12:14 PM   #146
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Well, like I said, we don't which side is Kabuto. And we don't know what he is planning.
I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You have been away from each other for five years. It's natural not to know about each other.

My Bro:
Old 07-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #147
Bulldog
Banned

and whoever that mystery man in the coffin is could be used as blckmail aganist madara. if its who I think it is.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #148
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Exactly my point. Kabuto might use that trump card against Madara for whatever Madara is doing.

My Bro:
Old 07-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #149
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Abel Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavitz Slambert View Post
Exactly my point. Kabuto might use that trump card against Madara for whatever Madara is doing.
Its simply blackmail so madara can kill kabuto as long as the coffin isnt used.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:19 PM   #150
Bulldog
Banned

which is why I predict kabuto as final boss.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #151
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

As long as oro doesnt comeback
Old 07-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #152
Bulldog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel Uchiha View Post
As long as oro doesnt comeback
that would kill the whole point.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #153
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

I mean after madara arc
Old 07-30-2010, 12:28 PM   #154
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Well still, it would kill it. oro is dead and that's pretty much he is right now.

My Bro:
Old 07-30-2010, 12:30 PM   #155
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

half kabuto half oro would be cool though.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #156
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

*Facepalm*

Kabuto is something like that. You can see it on his face lol

My Bro:
Old 07-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #157
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
then seriously. how do the akatsuki expect to take on the entire world?
The Akatsuki them self and pretty damn strong. Take Itachi for example he can kick ass big time barley trying, He took on 3 Jonin including Kakashi and ex Anbu. Itachi kicked there butt big time and he wasn't even at 30% power. just imagine him at 100%.
  • Nagato he can bring people back from the dead who has recently died, he can control the 7 path of Pain; wail he was controlling Pain he could of easily taken on Naruto be he couldn't kill him or put him near death. If he was able to do that Naruto would of been taken long ago
  • Hidan can't die no matter what. Unless he is put in a situation like Shikamaru did to him he'll be suck but still alive. And Not a long of Ninja's can do that. So Hidan as a very strong chance of betting the crap out of people for a long time
  • Diedara his explosion's are a very good long rage jutsu. He can take on 2 tails Naruto quit nicely, and he can still kick butt with no arm's. he could of easily beat Sasuke (ok not that much), if Sasuke didn't have plot or PNJ on his side.
  • Zetsu can take the forum and there chakra of any on he touches. They can split into 2 people and virtually not get hurt, the can travel throw the roots of plats and is all most as fast as Madara and his Space time Justsu. They can spy and not get detected.
  • kisame he's known has the 0 tail beast because of his chakra. He can make a HUGE ocean of water in the middle of no were with no water around... He can merge with his sword and then do a sneak attack and kill the person who has his sword wail he's in there.
  • Kakuzu when he kills people he get's there heart and the Chakra nature. So the only reason he basically died is because Naruto had plot on his side. If he would of killed more people ahead of him it would of been more of a pain to kill him.
  • Madara he is a just a bad-ass with in him self. he can control the kyuubi with his NORMAL sharingan wail using his Space time tralve jutsu AND fighting a Kage. you can't touch him (I know), he can get blasted in the face with a rasengan, He was the uchiha leader, And ANBU, he helped itachi kill all these uchiha's (and guess what I am pretty sure they used there sharingan wail they fought), he can break throw to notch seal/barrier's with 3 ANBU holding up, and so on
  • Sasori is a puppet he really can't die unless you have knowledge of him and puppet's like Chiyo did. If they don't have that type of help and knowedge then he would of kick Sakura ass even faster and probably in his big bulky mode too. he can't die until you know were to hit him, he can't fell pain either. He can take out whole country's with his 100 puppet justu.
now can you see why they can take over the world?

Edit: Wow this post took like an half hour to write XD

Last edited by zerosameri; 07-30-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #158
Bulldog
Banned

There going up against a hundreds of jonin!

is there chance any nations will team up with them.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #159
Abel Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Itachi will use Amaratsu on world
But 8 tails and 9 tails together are unstopable
Old 07-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #160
Lavitz Slambert
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Spoiler:
The Akatsuki them self and pretty damn strong. Take Itachi for example he can kick ass big time barley trying, He took on 3 Jonin including Kakashi and ex Anbu. Itachi kicked there butt big time and he wasn't even at 30% power. just imagine him at 100%.
  • Nagato he can bring people back from the dead who has recently died, he can control the 7 path of Pain; wail he was controlling Pain he could of easily taken on Naruto be he couldn't kill him or put him near death. If he was able to do that Naruto would of been taken long ago
  • Hidan can't die no matter what. Unless he is put in a situation like Shikamaru did to him he'll be suck but still alive. And Not a long of Ninja's can do that. So Hidan as a very strong chance of betting the crap out of people for a long time
  • Diedara his explosion's are a very good long rage jutsu. He can take on 2 tails Naruto quit nicely, and he can still kick butt with no arm's. he could of easily beat Sasuke (ok not that much), if Sasuke didn't have plot or PNJ on his side.
  • Zetsu can take the forum and there chakra of any on he touches. They can split into 2 people and virtually not get hurt, the can travel throw the roots of plats and is all most as fast as Madara and his Space time Justsu. They can spy and not get detected.
  • kisame he's known has the 0 tail beast because of his chakra. He can make a HUGE ocean of water in the middle of no were with no water around... He can merge with his sword and then do a sneak attack and kill the person who has his sword wail he's in there.
  • Kakuzu when he kills people he get's there heart and the Chakra nature. So the only reason he basically died is because Naruto had plot on his side. If he would of killed more people ahead of him it would of been more of a pain to kill him.
  • Madara he is a just a bad-ass with in him self. he can control the kyuubi with his NORMAL sharingan wail using his Space time tralve jutsu AND fighting a Kage. you can't touch him (I know), he can get blasted in the face with a rasengan, He was the uchiha leader, And ANBU, he helped itachi kill all these uchiha's (and guess what I am pretty sure they used there sharingan wail they fought), he can break throw to notch seal/barrier's with 3 ANBU holding up, and so on
  • Sasori is a puppet he really can't die unless you have knowledge of him and puppet's like Chiyo did. If they don't have that type of help and knowedge then he would of kick Sakura ass even faster and probably in his big bulky mode too. he can't die until you know were to hit him, he can't fell pain either. He can take out whole country's with his 100 puppet justu.
now can you see why they can take over the world?

Edit: Wow this post took like an half hour to right XD

That's pretty good. But there's a slight chance to defeat Madara. IF Naruto learns the Flying Thunder God Jutsu like his father did then he will beaten up pretty bad.

Zetsu on th other hand would probably be a pain to beat. Now, all of the Akatsuki got themselves killed. Because they think they can be unstoppable. That's true. But they still died anyway.

One day they will find a way to defeat them like what happened to the other Akatsuki members.

My Bro:

Tags
manga 504 minato