Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:16 AM   #161
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Rate the forum couple above you ^

4/10

TRS x Neisen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #162
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
=/
I read it wrong. D: I was looking at Sasu and NBT. I ish sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
4/10

TRS x Neisen
7/10

TDZ x Suki o_O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:34 AM   #163
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

1/10

Muffin x Ryuuko

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #164
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
I read it wrong. D: I was looking at Sasu and NBT. I ish sorry.
It's ok, other half. <3

*Makes rainbow*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
Muffin x Ryuuko
They look better as BFFs than as a couple.
But I still give a 10/10, because they're both too cute.

ILK x Teddie
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #165
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

0/10 Kakashi who be like "I thought you loved me! T.T"

Ahem

Uh

KGxKuroda Tashi (however you spell it)

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #166
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
KGxKuroda Tashi (however you spell it)
=O 1.2/10 xD

Sai's brother x Nick Tasogare
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #167
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kimi x Semog
Yaoi Duo
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:22 AM   #168
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

10/10

Vex Mikazuki x Gaara's Girl P:
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #169
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

4/5?
ECW x no one
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #170
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

0/10 Everyone should have an other half. =3

ECW x HaiJoylikeduh
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #171
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Aww the last one I was in was ignored DX

Uh 1.6/154

Me x ...uh....um.... some...one

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #172
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

Quote:
Oh lawd.

>.>

*Crosses MY name* xD

Ooooh yesssss 10/10 8D
what's that suppose to mean?
seriously, i can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing xD

MA92X (another member here)
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #173
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

5/10

leaf777 x (insertusernamehere)

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #174
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Aww the last one I was in was ignored DX

Uh 1.6/154

Me x ...uh....um.... some...one
10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
what's that suppose to mean?
seriously, i can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing xD
KG was sad that I crossed her name out of there, so I said I will cross my name instead of hers to make her happy. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
5/10

leaf777 x (insertusernamehere)
10/10

Semog x Kimimaro Kaguya
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #175
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A (insert number here).Out of 5.

ECW x
Old 09-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #176
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
10/10

KG was sad that I crossed her name out of there, so I said I will cross my name instead of hers to make her happy. xD

10/10

Semog x Kimimaro Kaguya
hell yahhhh wooooooooooooooo
1100000000000000/10
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #177
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
hell yahhhh wooooooooooooooo
1100000000000000/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
ECW x

Ummm...10/10 xD

Taker369 x Kibafan1
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-16-2010, 07:43 AM   #178
NBT
Banned

5/5

GG x ECW.......
Old 09-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #179
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

Kiseki x Hikari-chan
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #180
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

10/10
Cute female couple

[insert username here]x[insert username here]
LOL
I had no ideas who to pair up, sorry ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nrjlev