Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #41
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Shin The Quincy VS. Ninja Vanish The Aprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
yep

well actually uryu shot a hollow right thru the mask as it appeared from like a loooooonnnngggg distance away just by senseing it
That is irrelevant Mr. Awesomness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #42
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I honestly don't feel like responding anymore so let's just call a judge to judge this. You did a good job with minor mistakes.
lol Alright. You sure that's the reason? Or do you just not want to deal with me anymore sensei? xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #43
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
lol Alright. You sure that's the reason? Or do you just not want to deal with me anymore sensei? xD
Lol, I'm pretty tired and I don't like to fight consecutively like this, it takes a hell of a lot of energy out of me. I'll PM your next opponent.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #44
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Lol, I'm pretty tired and I don't like to fight consecutively like this, it takes a hell of a lot of energy out of me. I'll PM your next opponent.
I understand. And thanks. Definately going to fight again sometime though, right sensei? I'll surpass you one day, believe it! (Couldn't resist xD)

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #45
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
I understand. And thanks. Definately going to fight again sometime though, right sensei? I'll surpass you one day, believe it! (Couldn't resist xD)
XDD, I'll fight you a couple months from now. I hope you're top tier as I am by then.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #46
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Most definately.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 07-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #47
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

By the way, you have to register yourself in the statistics thread. Send this battle to Kazumi Saitama and tell her to add you to the stats thread.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #48
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
By the way, you have to register yourself in the statistics thread. Send this battle to Kazumi Saitama and tell her to add you to the stats thread.
Alright, can do.

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else