Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
kakuzushearts68
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: living with my gf atsuki and protecting hikari-chan from any harm that come their way
kakuzushearts68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default village hidden in the chaos

i just started this up.i need people in here.i need people in the kiri clan.its the top clan of my village.im the founder and kage.the kage is called the sichikage.the clan is granted to use every eye created and the ultimate eye(basically all eyes combined).all village members start off with every jutsu that involves snakes.u can make any other justsu for yourself.and the kiri clan is made up of only 10 people.the first ten people to say that they want to join the clan willl be in it.they will be guardians of tyhe village.the first one to join thhe clan will be my assistant.so...who wants to join?*turns on the eternal mangekyou sharingan*
awsome forum wife:akatsukirocks
i adopted tobi!!!!i adopted kira!!!!i adopted fura!!!!I adopted Mokona(black)!!!!I adopted Oni(rank I1)!!!!!I adopted Kamui!!!!
kakuzushearts68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
kakuzushearts68
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: living with my gf atsuki and protecting hikari-chan from any harm that come their way
Default Re: village hidden in the chaos

(ignore this)i started it cuz i was mad at the creator of vill hidden in darkness.thought of it when i was 3 so...just dont post to this
i adopted tobi!!!!i adopted kira!!!!i adopted fura!!!!I adopted Mokona(black)!!!!I adopted Oni(rank I1)!!!!!I adopted Kamui!!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #3
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I won't.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: village hidden in the chaos

i want to be in this village , it's cool , and i think the stuff will be cool , let me in , let me in , please .............
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

OMG! This is like the third thread you revived from last year. Please stop.
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
kakuzushearts68
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
i want to be in this village , it's cool , and i think the stuff will be cool , let me in , let me in , please .............
you can be the leader