Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
Nagatothesavior
Academy Graduate

Nagatothesavior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default If you were in Naruto what would your name be and what would look like?

What would your name be? = for me my name would be Kuria

What Village would you be from? = for me Amegakure

What Ninja Rank or are you a Missing-Nin? = for me i start off Chunin then Missing Nin

What would your age be? = my age would be 26

How would you look like? = i would have cynical dark blue eyes, spiky jet black hair, black 0g earings, black coat similair to a akatsuki robe but with white decorative slashes around it, black headband around my neck with scratched off amegakure emblem, black long fingerless gloves with a white decorative slash on it, black sleeveless shirt underneath my coat, and black pants with chains on them and black ninja sandals.

What would your own justus be called and what would they do? = im not sure yet

Who would you like in naruto? = Konan after nagato died

tell me what your character would be like?
Nagatothesavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
Chidorimaster22
Genin

Chidorimaster22 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: If you were in Naruto what would your name be and what would look like?

My Character name would be: Amaterasu
I would come from: Kumogakure
What would your name be? = Amaterasu

What Village would you be from? = Kumogakure

What Ninja Rank or are you a Missing-Nin? = ANBU but becoming a missing nin
What would your age be? = 17

How would you look like? = I would have emerald green eyes with really red hair (think of Hayley Williams of Paramore's red hair; my hair would be like that), and I would wear a long sleeved, long black cloak with a black hood that, when it was up, would cover my eyes and most of my nose, shadowing the rest of my face. The bottom of the cloak, about from the end of it to my knees, would be covered with little splotches of red (blood maybe? XD) and a long katana with a black handle and sheath would be hidden under my cloak. Beneath the cloak I would wear clothes similar to the Akatsuki's, with the fishnet around the neck attached to a black tee shirt and black pants. I'd wear black fingerless gloves and have multiple weapons hidden on my body. Chains would hang over my shoulders and wrap around my arms and legs under the cloak. They would end up on my hands and feet.

What would your own justus be called and what would they do? = These would be two of my most powerful jutsus: One of them would be called Raiko Karada no Jutsu: Lightning Body Jutsu (not sure if that was translated right...) and it would be where I created and conducted lightning through the chains on my body using chakra and when I hit or kicked someone, it would be like they had been struck by lightning. Another Jutsu would be Raiko Katana no Jutsu: Lightning Sword Jutsu (again, might not have been translated right...) which is where I would again create lightning using my chakra and condense it into a sword in my hand. It would both slice like a sword and shock like lightning.

Who would you like in naruto? = Itachi I guess,
Spoiler:
if he wasn't dead
but if he was I'd like Kakashi, Madara, or Kiba.
Chidorimaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
Nagatothesavior
Academy Graduate

Nagatothesavior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: If you were in Naruto what would your name be and what would look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorimaster22 View Post
My Character name would be: Amaterasu
I would come from: Kumogakure
What would your name be? = Amaterasu

What Village would you be from? = Kumogakure

What Ninja Rank or are you a Missing-Nin? = ANBU but becoming a missing nin
What would your age be? = 17

How would you look like? = I would have emerald green eyes with really red hair (think of Hayley Williams of Paramore's red hair; my hair would be like that), and I would wear a long sleeved, long black cloak with a black hood that, when it was up, would cover my eyes and most of my nose, shadowing the rest of my face. The bottom of the cloak, about from the end of it to my knees, would be covered with little splotches of red (blood maybe? XD) and a long katana with a black handle and sheath would be hidden under my cloak. Beneath the cloak I would wear clothes similar to the Akatsuki's, with the fishnet around the neck attached to a black tee shirt and black pants. I'd wear black fingerless gloves and have multiple weapons hidden on my body. Chains would hang over my shoulders and wrap around my arms and legs under the cloak. They would end up on my hands and feet.

What would your own justus be called and what would they do? = These would be two of my most powerful jutsus: One of them would be called Raiko Karada no Jutsu: Lightning Body Jutsu (not sure if that was translated right...) and it would be where I created and conducted lightning through the chains on my body using chakra and when I hit or kicked someone, it would be like they had been struck by lightning. Another Jutsu would be Raiko Katana no Jutsu: Lightning Sword Jutsu (again, might not have been translated right...) which is where I would again create lightning using my chakra and condense it into a sword in my hand. It would both slice like a sword and shock like lightning.

Who would you like in naruto? = Itachi I guess,
Spoiler:
if he wasn't dead
but if he was I'd like Kakashi, Madara, or Kiba.
good character
Nagatothesavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo
Ninja Academy Student

Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What would your name be? Jack

What village would you be from? N/A (He isn't known to have ever resided in an official village).

What Ninja rank or are you a Missing-nin? -Above Jonin level, but Missing-nin since an early age.

What would your age be? -24 (Supposedly)

What would you look like? - Brown hair, with slightly pale skin and piercing, green eyes. He wears a white collared shirt with an orange tie, a dark grey vest, black pants, and worn, black boots. He wears worn, born coat over this. His facial features are remarkably handsome to most.

What would your own jutsu be called and what would they do? -Most justu used by my character would be genjutsu, but my character would have extensive knowledge of genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. To name all of them would take too much time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo; 04-06-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Hyaku-Kuroi-Buredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There is a thread like this in The Bowl already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
your own character naruto