Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Ask mangagirl questions

Hello on this thread feel free to ask magagirl questions intelligent or not keep it clean and nice and please no spaming

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: Ask mangagirl questions

i knew this wasnt going to work >>

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

How tall are you?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Knew what wasn't going to work Manga?
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's your hobby? :3

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

vampire Lycan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to vampire Lycan

What is your favorite food?
vampire Lycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
How tall are you?
more than u =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Knew what wasn't going to work Manga?
this thread?? its been dead without posts >>

omg wasnt manga one of ur bffs? T.T

Old 07-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
What's your hobby? :3
uhmmmm drawing, playing soccer and playing mah guitar ^^ <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire Lycan View Post
What is your favorite food?
japanese food!! oh yeah! xD

Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
more than u =P

this thread?? its been dead without posts >>

omg wasnt manga one of ur bffs? T.T
How do you know how tall I am? I'm 5'4.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
mangagirl
Drama King

well i dont know how tall u are because i use meters xD

Old 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #11
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

im taller than Takuya im 6 feet
Old 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #12
mangagirl
Drama King

lmao VL! *hugs*

Old 07-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire lycan View Post
he is almost 2 meters
u have to be kidding me!

Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #14
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You in mah siggy now Manga ^^
*hugs* I can't believe I forgot about you.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #15
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
u have to be kidding me!
yha he is 1.6 meters
Old 07-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #16
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well i dont know how tall u are because i use meters xD
Are you random?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #17
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
You in mah siggy now Manga ^^
*hugs* I can't believe I forgot about you.
im not surprised..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire Lycan View Post
yha he is 1.6 meters
lol thats not a lot! im taller =P

Old 07-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #18
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Are you random?
its called a calculator
Old 07-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #19
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Are you random?
im not!
really here u use meters..

Old 07-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #20
vampire Lycan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
im not surprised..

lol thats not a lot! im taller =P
i be 1.8