Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-24-2010, 02:14 AM   #61
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim
Default Re: Ask Kiseki an interesting question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
O
I only do that when I'm creepin' up on you
Oh..Well..Um../Logs off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:15 AM   #62
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Yes I do. Who doesn't actually? (:

Thank you haha. Didn't knew that, but it fits him

I only do that when I'm creepin' up on you
What is this emaiL?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:37 AM   #63
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hotmail. Why wanna know? XD

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #64
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Hotmail. Why wanna know? XD
I wants to know.

Last edited by Memitim; 07-24-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #65
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You can't have it Neisen-san haha :P
Last time I did share my e-mail it got akward in the end... o-0
Something else you wanna ask me?

Old 07-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #66
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This has to be the most interesting question.

Is the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #67
Memitim

Quote:
You can't have it Neisen-san haha :P
Last time I did share my e-mail it got akward in the end... o-0
Something else you wanna ask me?
Favorite people on the forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post

Is the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live?
No such thing as Santa.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:02 AM   #68
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

how much do yuh love me?
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #69
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why am I dating ILK?
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #70
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
No such thing as Santa.
Well I have seen the movies Santa clause 1 and 2. So I have evidence that, there is a thing named Santa. *smart! aint I?*

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 07-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #71
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Why am I dating ILK?
Because you aren't.
Quote:
Well I have seen the movies Santa clause 1 and 2. So I have evidence that, there is a thing named Santa. *smart! aint I?*
Lies.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #72
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Because you aren't.
Lies.

Really why do you think that.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #73
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Haha yes it is. He is ebil because he tries to get ridd of my bamboo stick all the time.
But I spank that santa anyway with that. He is an ebil old ugly fella

Quote:
Favorite people on the forum?
You doh.

Quote:
how much do yuh love me?
Only thinking of it hurts.. you're all over me and my mind awesome right?

Quote:
Why am I dating ILK?
Because dating is hawt. Maybe ILK is hawt?

Old 07-24-2010, 10:17 AM   #74
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Haha yes it is. He is ebil because he tries to get ridd of my bamboo stick all the time.
But I spank that santa anyway with that. He is an ebil old ugly fella

You doh.

Only thinking of it hurts.. you're all over me and my mind awesome right?

Because dating is hawt. Maybe ILK is hawt?
oooo yeshh baby
Old 07-24-2010, 10:19 AM   #75
Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Really why do you think that.
Eh. I dunno...Maybe you are..I guess it doesn't really matter.
Quote:
You doh.
Yeah right.

Old 07-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #76
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lies.
Lies? Plural? Damn, you got me on both points.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 07-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #77
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Haha XD .. guys.. guys..

Now gimme next question

Old 07-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #78
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Haha XD .. guys.. guys..

Now gimme next question
would yuh kiss me in RL?

Last edited by Kimimaro Kaguya; 07-24-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #79
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
would yuh kiss me in RL?
My real life bf would smack us if we did.. so better not do that haha

Old 07-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #80
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

Quote of the day...

Quote:

Tags
ask kiseki, question