Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #241
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tobi isn't obito

Maybe.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:50 AM   #242
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Give it a rest all ready

Says the guy who made 93 topics about Tobi being Madara.

Lolz guess wut hes not.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:52 AM   #243
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Tobi is not Obito !!!!

I did not offend you in anyway, I just pointed something out, you don't have to be so selfish and so sure for your theory, anyways, anything can happen, not saying it couldn't. It's up to Kishi to choose who he is, but if he chooses him to be Obito it will be pointless, as I said, for 1 year, big stuff like that are not accomplished. First, learn how to respect, by calling me a fool it shows of what class you are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #244
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

When I hear that Tobi is Obito, I think back to when we thought Pain was Minato.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:15 AM   #245
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sorry I posted a theory about Tobi =/= Obito but Bratcipheo was just so mistaken that Tobi = Obito that I had to prove him wrong ^_^.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #246
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

And and the little boy thought what he managed to stick together with some duck-tape was actually considered proof, how cute.

On this occasion though, im a bit curious.
Even though im pretty sure that im right and you guys wrong, i've never made a theory called "stop with your Tobi-Madara threads" or " stop Tobi-Kagami thread" or with shisue, half madara clone 1/4 soul inside out what do i know thing.
Actually, i haven't seen anyone else making threads like that, it has exclusively targeted at the Obito Threads.

First of all its shameless since you're trying to promote cersorship and none of you have probably read a real obito-tobi thread for years since you "think" you already know the deal.

But more importantly, couldn't it be that deep down you fear its the truth?Just like Kishi turned your world upside down when Tobi wasn't Madara, he might continue this trend and finish you off?

The more you struggle, the deeper the hook will bury itself in the fish.
Struggle little fish, you will taste so delish'
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #247
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

LOL, if Tobi = Obito then I would LMAO all day, cause there's not even a chance or skill whatever you call it, you are truly blind, I think my theory shut up your mouth simply, I don't have more to say, I'm not going to further discuss with an idiot like you, who doesn't even understand a bit about Naruto .

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:07 AM   #248
Hidashi Yamamoto
Freshmen Academy Student

Hidashi Yamamoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Good examples to back up your theory, it really can't be explained any simpler. Nice work.
Hidashi Yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:08 AM   #249
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

As i said, i wont answer you twice, but only once.
And so i did in my thread.

Quote:
if Tobi = Obito then I would LMAO all day, cause there's not even a chance or skill whatever you call it
This part doesn't really make sense, cant you see that? Either something is luck or it is not, it can't be neither.

If you truely believe that there is no way he's Obito, then i must be like a Godlike predicting machine in your eyes, should Tobi be Obito.

Quote:
with an idiot like you, who doesn't even understand a bit about Naruto
Its funny how you take words like that in your mouth now, should you be right, you'd laugh all day calling me a fool while praising your superiority.
But should you be wrong, you'll hide behind luck, chance and a whole bunch of other spineless excuses.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 11-30-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #250
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

The reason I used that word cause I felt I really really need to, I never do so though, but with people like you, I can't stop it unfortunately . I believe you didn't even look at my theory because you're so selfish and you always think you win and you always think you are right, well I'm here to prove you wrong .

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #251
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Yes, i may upset you, thats in my nature when i tear people's incoherent ramblings apart.But boy, what i'm saying is the truth, no matter how you feel about it.

You believe i didn't even look at your theory? You mean the one in this Thread?Those few words?
No, i accuse YOU for not even reading my theory. This isn't even a theory, this a few counter arguments to a real theory.
I've already answered you in the other thread.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 11-30-2011 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #252
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

These are arguments that actually counter your theory and take it down . And no you didn't upset me, everyone says Tobi isn't Obito, but you, the smart boy, goes against everyone. My theory / arguments were really right. That amazing power cannot and I repeat cannot be reached for 1 single year, for 12 months, it is impossible. Kakashi trained and is still training for so many years, but he still doesn't have the power Tobi had when he fought Minato, and Kakashi was superstrong when he was Obito's age, so sit down boy.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #253
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

dude, why do you keep answering me here instead of the thread where i answered your point?
Know what? im gonna quote myself.

Quote:
This makes me doubt that you really read my theory.
Again, this part only concern with the Reasoning aspect of this theory.

When the stones collapsed Obito didn't die, big stones create gaps between them, he could still breath with that one stone on him, the next big stones can't get into him, they create a gap, that simple.

Zetsu can pass through objects, he probably only wanted to retrieve the sharingan, but the user was still alive.
Remember how Jugo healed sasuke? Remember the white goo from Tobi vs. Yondaime? Or his new right arm after he lost it vs. Karin?
Yes, im saying his right side is healed/replaced by Zetsu.

Tobi doesn't even have MS?Im saying he turns it on every time he uses his teleportation technique, but kishi isn't showing how it looks, because it will look like Kakashi's MS.

Sasuke can't control the Kyuubi? Oh i think he can. Controlling the kyuubi when its free and when its inside a jinchuriki are two entirely different things. If it were free, im sure sasuke could, i bet with senju cell's it's even easier for sharingan users.Sharingan users and people with Senju DNA can control it, with both its even easier, Obito with senju DNA and MS could do it.

Now ill go a little further:
You remember the accomplice Madara was talking about? Thats not Tobi, thats Zetsu.
Madara got Senju cells in the battle against the first Hokage, he infused them into himself and created Zetsu.

Zetsu gave the eyes to Nagato.
Zetsu retrieved Obito to get his sharingan, but he was alive.
Zetsu told him about the Moon eye plan.
edit:
Quote:
You make it out as if he was really fast, had good taijutsu or ninjutsu, while in reality he only had his teleport and pass-through objects.
Abilities i say are based on a MS he has, with senju's DNA from zetsu and possibly chakra, he would be stronger yes (think of sasuke's cursed seal)
But he wasn't really strong, only his eye's were, and they are more given to him like a gun, instead of trained like a fist.
Remember, Tobi lost.

Last edited by Bratcipheo; 11-30-2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #254
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Answer is at your own thread as well .

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #255
JashinSama
Banned

JashinSama saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to JashinSama

So let me get this straight... You think Tobi is Obito... And that his eye was taken by Zetsu?

One eye was crushed, and the other was taken by Kakashi...

Nice proof there Bratcipheo.
JashinSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #256
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Says the guy who made 93 topics about Tobi being Madara.

Lolz guess wut hes not.
Thats not Obito, it was Madara

I was mad when I saw that... I still am a little, though.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #257
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't worry zero, there's still hope

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #258
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JashinSama View Post
So let me get this straight... You think Tobi is Obito... And that his eye was taken by Zetsu?

One eye was crushed, and the other was taken by Kakashi...

Nice proof there Bratcipheo.
If you want me to take you seriously, you have to find the place where i said that and quote me on it.
You've randomly answered a post of mine that didn't say anything about Zetsu, in a thread that didn't say anything about that either.

To be clear, no you're wrong, thats not how i've said it.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #259
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Don't worry zero, there's still hope
No there is not... He is not Madara, end of story D:

I didn't even realize Brat posted

@Brat:
Quote:
On this occasion though, im a bit curious.
Even though im pretty sure that im right and you guys wrong, i've never made a theory called "stop with your Tobi-Madara threads" or " stop Tobi-Kagami thread" or with shisue, half madara clone 1/4 soul inside out what do i know thing.
You are making this seem like this thread was specifically targeted at you. It wasn't, get over your ego.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #260
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Quote:
You are making this seem like this thread was specifically targeted at you. It wasn't, get over your ego.
You are making this seem like that post was specifically targeted at you. It wasn't, get over your ego.

Tags
body, danzo, dna, eternal, identity, irrelevent, madara, mangekyo, nagato, naruto, rinnegan, senju, sharingan, shippuden, shisui, theory, tobi, uchiha, uzumaki, zetsu