Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
nejihyuga1
Academy Graduate

nejihyuga1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default neji pein and sasuke vs naruto itachi and kabuto

for me pein sasuke an neji

neji:somtime your eyes are better than mine

sasuke:i am an advender
nejihyuga1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: neji pein and sasuke vs naruto itachi and kabuto

If you're going to be a normal poster in the BG's I'd suggest looking at some other threads to see what to include.

Like, Location, Restrictions, Starting Distance, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Until Naruto gets feats that prove he can enter tailed form at will, I'll give this to Pain's team.

Pain can use Chibaku Tensei to kill all of them right away. Even Susano'o can't stop that, Itachi gets pulled in and crushed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

CT or CST GG.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
nejihyuga1
Academy Graduate

Question Re: neji pein and sasuke vs naruto itachi and kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
If you're going to be a normal poster in the BG's I'd suggest looking at some other threads to see what to include.

Like, Location, Restrictions, Starting Distance, etc.
wht you mean

Old 07-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejihyuga1 View Post
wht you mean
I think he meant you should be more detailed with the conditions of the match. :]

Old 07-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Just wondering how Neji is going to make any contribution in this match, compared to the other five fighters he is literally fodder.

In any case, through powerscaling right side takes this with Naruto's new power. Since it's featless though, I'm gonna stick with what we have seen in action.

Without Naruto's current power, Left side takes this. Pain has CST and CT, and with Sasuke helping via genjutsu and Amaterasu, it's gonna be difficult for the right side to win.

Kabuto has potential but Impure World Resurrection requires prep and we don't know if he can summon the bodies and use IWR right away.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Left Side stomps,
CT, CST, Mazo, etc.

Unless Naruto can have full control of the Kyuubi, then his team loses rather instantly.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
nejihyuga1
Academy Graduate

k but neji contribute by knock out other team chakra not going to say naruto because hell just use nine tails chakra but kabuto an slitly itachi

Old 07-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejihyuga1 View Post
k but neji contribute by knock out other team chakra not going to say naruto because hell just use nine tails chakra but kabuto an slitly itachi
Come again?

Everyone involved with the match has shown better speed than Neji so that's unlikely.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Come again?

Everyone involved with the match has shown better speed than Neji so that's unlikely.
Everyone involved in the match has shown better EVERYTHING then Neji, if the people in this match were Taka, Neji would be Karin.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #12
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Neji would not be a factor at all. Anyways, until Naruto shows his new abilities in battle, CT wins.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote