Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke vs. Hidan

Restrictions: Sasuke can only use his Feats from his fights with Deidara + Itachi but no Kirin OR Shurican

Distance: 60 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole

Last edited by Tourune; 07-19-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:07 AM   #2
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke vs. Hidan

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19449
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49586
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54197

Please use the search function next time before making a thread.

Someone lock this.
Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:10 AM   #3
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Damn again

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
It has different restrictions though.

But either way Sasuke wins, Sharingan lets him dodge easier and he won't just stand there to let Hidan do the ritual. Also, CS2 gives him a speed/strength boost... you didn't say "Equal Speed in all forms" :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Chidori Spear to Hidan's face GG.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pretty much. Sasuke can easily avoid Hidans attacks. And slice his head off with his sword, with CS2. He becomes faster. So, hitting him becomes even easier. Sasuke wins.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Or he just burns him to a crisp which would be the easiest way.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #8
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is this a "to the death" match or a "KO" match. If it's to the death, Hidan PWNS even if he loses because he's immortal.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

No, he needs to do the ritual again, or he dies.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
Is this a "to the death" match or a "KO" match. If it's to the death, Hidan PWNS even if he loses because he's immortal.
Default BG rules give the characters different ways to win.

Also, what Cursed said. Hidan would eventually die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Again with the whole "transformations add speed" thing? As far as I can tell, equal speed means equal speed, nullifying that via a transformation makes absolutely no sense and destroys the entire purpose of stating equal speed. If the thread says "equal speed in base" then they can gain speed via transformations, but flat out equal speed is exactly what it says.

Nonetheless, Sasuke still takes this. Sasuke can dodge all of Hidan's attacks because of his reaction feats via Sharingan, and I'd say Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Sword, and Sasuke's fire variants would probably give him the win.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Again with the whole "transformations add speed" thing? As far as I can tell, equal speed means equal speed, nullifying that via a transformation makes absolutely no sense and destroys the entire purpose of stating equal speed. If the thread says "equal speed in base" then they can gain speed via transformations, but flat out equal speed is exactly what it says.

Nonetheless, Sasuke still takes this. Sasuke can dodge all of Hidan's attacks because of his reaction feats via Sharingan, and I'd say Chidori Sharp Spear, Chidori Sword, and Sasuke's fire variants would probably give him the win.
Okay, but Tourune usually puts equal speed in all forms.

Nonetheless, CS2 still gives Sasuke a boost in other areas, and with bloodlust a simple decapitation would beat Hidan.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why would your restrict shuriken Tourune?

What a strange that to do......

Anyways, Sasuke rapes harder then Micheal Jackson,

Ammy, chidori variants, Tsuki, fire variants, snake summons, Sasonoo.

There is just no conceivable way that Hidan could ever win.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #14
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Okay, but Tourune usually puts equal speed in all forms.

Nonetheless, CS2 still gives Sasuke a boost in other areas, and with bloodlust a simple decapitation would beat Hidan.
He does? I hardly pay attention to his threads anymore. xD Still though, I'm just curious what started the whole idea that equal speed only applied to base, a lot of people have claimed this in threads and it just kinda baffles me.

No doubt CS2 Sasuke can take out Hidan, although we can't say for sure he would start off with decapitation, especially without knowledge of Hidan's immortality.

Quote:
Ammy, chidori variants, Tsuki, fire variants, snake summons, Sasonoo.

Read the OP, MS doesn't apply in this match. If it did, Sasuke would lol uber curbstomp.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ohh I see now,
well it would be much easier to say no MS then to say feats from only those battles.

Nonetheless Sasuke stull stomps in an inconceivable number of ways.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Yeah shuriken wouldn't do crap to Hidan, unless you mean those big ones then those might do something. I don't think fire jutsu would really help much since Hidan survived Asuma's ash cloud thing but if you say so.

Snakes could restrict Hidan, and Manda could eat him. Just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Ohh I see now,
well it would be much easier to say no MS then to say feats from only those battles.
I know right?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah honestly Tourune, of all things, why restrict shuriken?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh, crap. This is the hugest stomp ever.

Abilities/Techniques:

Amaterasu: Attacks with black fire that come out of his eyes, burning whatever Sasuke sees. Supposedly burns for seven days if not stopped by the user, and can overpower other flames as well as even water.

Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi: Sasuke uses Amaterasu flames to form spikes above his right eye, which can protect him and injure an opponent.

Chidori: Emits lightning chakra in palm of hand and strikes target. Sasuke has made different ways of using Chidori, which are shown below.

Chidori Current: Emits lightning chakra around body to paralyze the opponent. Can slam into ground to increase range.

Chidori Senbon: Variation of Chidori, lightning chakra sent in the form of senbon.

Chidori Sharp Spear: Sasuke extends his Chidori like a sword and hits the opponent with it.

Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes: Sasuke uses a genjutsu that makes sharp stakes pierce the opponent's body.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique: Sasuke wraps his opponent in cord and shoots fire across the wires.

Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique: Sasuke breathes a dragon shaped figure of fire out of his mouth. Can be used to prep Kirin.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique: Breathes a large blast of fire from mouth.

Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique: Sasuke shoots balls of fire that can be used as a distraction or to hide shuriken.

Kirin: Heats the air with a fire jutsu (most likely Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique) to create a storm, then controls the lightning to directly attack his opponent.

Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana: Emits lightning chakra within kusanagi, capable of numbing the body.

Lion Combo: Sasuke kicks his opponent into the air, jumps behind them, and then hits them with multiple kicks before slamming his foot into their body as they hit the ground.

Manipulated Shuriken Technique: Sasuke runs shuriken on a string to guide and control its movements.

Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades: Similar to Manipulated Shuriken Technique, although wraps the opponent with cord and uses larger shuriken instead. Is used to prep Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique.

Shadow of the Dancing Leaf: Sasuke kicks his opponent into the air and jumps directly behind them. This is used to prep Lion Combo.

Shadow Shuriken Technique: Sasuke throws multiple large shuriken, hiding some behind the first one so the opponent doesn't notice.

Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation: Sasuke uses a scroll to summon multiple ninja tools and throws them at fast speeds.

Susanoo: A Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu that creates a shield of chakra around Sasuke in the form of a large demon-like thing. It possesses a sword and a bow for use in combat.

Tsukuyomi: A Mangekyo Sharingan genjutsu. It is fairly powerful as it is not limited to a specific occurence like other genjutsus are, the user can show the target anything they like. Sasuke is not as skilled in its use as Itachi was.

'Nuff said.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:36 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Yo Shikamaru, did you read the OP?

Old 07-20-2010, 04:33 PM   #20
Niesen Uchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Niesen Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke is faster and has a lot of slicing attacks as well as sharingan. This needs to be closed if you can.
Niesen Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote