Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Debate Contest Round 4 Matchups

As we approach the end of our contest, I am using this thread for two reasons.
1. To make up the matchups of course.
2. To request that a judge volunteers themselves to pm all of the rep givers to start giving out all of the participation rep. I will explain. Go to the signup thread, take a list of all of the rep givers (Just write the names down or something.) Then pm them all to all give 1 rep to each person who participated in the contest. Please explain to them that the people who are still in the contest, shall not receive rep until the contest is over. The winner gets three reps from each rep giver. Thanks to whoever volunteers.

Kuromaki & Sasuke Vs. Akatsuki X Vs. Phoenix Wright

This is the Championship match. Who will emerge as the victorious debater? Find out in the next and final fight!

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 08-03-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Debate Contest Round 4 Matchups

I'll try to get a hold of the rep givers, also, isn't the last round gonna be a 3-way free-for-all debate?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes, that's what I plan on doing with the rest of the tournament.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You mean two purposes, not two reasons. Because neither thing you said explained why you were using this thread, but rather what purpose it served.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Smartass. =/ Well, you understand what I meant.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Smartass. =/ Well, you understand what I meant.
Thanks. I know I am.

I understand what you meant, I just pointed out because I don't want you to look dumb.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Okay, please pm me if there is a winner that I did not add.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

So what exactly happened to the contest?

Everything sort of froze up.

I'm ready and waiting for my match, and there's been no activity in the other one.

The Kuromaki and Sasuke one though.... =(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah, I've been waiting for my match to be judged for quite some time. =/

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
So what exactly happened to the contest?

Everything sort of froze up.

I'm ready and waiting for my match, and there's been no activity in the other one.

The Kuromaki and Sasuke one though.... =(
Don't be hatin'.

I agree though, the contest has been going kinda slow lately. So is this gonna be the last round?

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #11
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

I'd be assuming so, although there very well could be one loser and then the remaining two teams have one final match, but I dunno.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I got your match up Phoenix, I'm extremely sorry for the wait.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-30-2010, 10:19 AM   #13
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wait, is mine going to be judged?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 07-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #14
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

I been working on fixing those failed quotes the past 2 days in my free time. It shouldn't be long. I kinda feal like I'm running this thing Solo so it's hard. None of the judges are responfing to my PM's.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

I can help if you want.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 07-31-2010, 11:21 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

My bad, I've been on vacation, and there is no internet, but
I'm back now.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #17
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I been working on fixing those failed quotes the past 2 days in my free time. It shouldn't be long. I kinda feal like I'm running this thing Solo so it's hard. None of the judges are responfing to my PM's.
Who've you PM'd?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I got one.

EDIT: Could somebody pm me the list of people who won their matches just so I know the list?

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 07-31-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Addtion to post.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #19
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Who've you PM'd?
Sixxy, Lady Tsunade, and Shikamaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I got one.

EDIT: Could somebody pm me the list of people who won their matches just so I know the list?
Damn, I'll just have to search the first 25 pages of the BG to find them.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No, I mean this round. Not the entire contest.