Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Got Platinum Trophy for Storm Generations

Pretty easy game to platinum. A little time consuming, but nothing difficult.
For those who are wondering what the Hidden Trophies are:

Spoiler:
All the tales of (someone) completed trophies

Card Collection Master - Ninja Info Card Images Collected: 80%

Alias Master - Titles Collected: 80%

Ultimate Ninja Gathering - You can now use all characters.

Gimme a hand! - You can now use all support characters.

Master Survivor - You've completed all of Survival Mode.

Five Kage Summit - All Kage at the Five Kage Summit can now be used.

Past Hokages - You can now use all past Hokages.

Younger Version - You can use all the characters of the Young Version.

Shippuden - You can use all the characters from Shippuden.

Tournament Champ! - You've completed all Challenge Tournaments.

Game Master! - You've played for a total of over 30 hours.

Ninja Lover! - You've used all leader characters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Tai363
Freshmen Academy Student

Tai363 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Got Platinum Trophy for Storm Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Pretty easy game to platinum. A little time consuming, but nothing difficult.
For those who are wondering what the Hidden Trophies are:

Spoiler:
All the tales of (someone) completed trophies

Card Collection Master - Ninja Info Card Images Collected: 80%

Alias Master - Titles Collected: 80%

Ultimate Ninja Gathering - You can now use all characters.

Gimme a hand! - You can now use all support characters.

Master Survivor - You've completed all of Survival Mode.

Five Kage Summit - All Kage at the Five Kage Summit can now be used.

Past Hokages - You can now use all past Hokages.

Younger Version - You can use all the characters of the Young Version.

Shippuden - You can use all the characters from Shippuden.

Tournament Champ! - You've completed all Challenge Tournaments.

Game Master! - You've played for a total of over 30 hours.

Ninja Lover! - You've used all leader characters.
Were you ever stuck with the card collector trophy cuz im stuck at 78% ive one survival tournaments team match ups like "best friends" all that but i only seem to be getting titles!
Tai363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai363 View Post
Were you ever stuck with the card collector trophy cuz im stuck at 78% ive one survival tournaments team match ups like "best friends" all that but i only seem to be getting titles!
There are passwords that you can input to get easy ninja info card images. You can also get them online by battling players that have one that you don't. And try to go do it while you're getting "Ninja Lover" because you can unlock tons of them but some of them you gotta buy from the shop.

Spoiler:
An easy way to get the Ninja Lover trophy is to can two PS3 controllers and go to Free Battle -> VS Battle -> 1P VS 2P -> Team Match

Start with your first controller all the way up at the top left Naruto. Pick him, and two supports that you haven't unlocked attack, defense, and balance for.

With the second controller, start at the bottom right with Zabuza and pick two supports for him as well, both of which haven't unlocked the ability to choose between attack, defense, and balance.

Start the match, doesn't matter where.

As soon as the battle begins, press L1 & R1 on both controllers to get all the supports out. As you use them in battle, they unlock the different support variations. You won't get them all through this, but you'll get more than 0, and unlocking their support types gives you Ninja Info Cards and other such things.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
There are passwords that you can input to get easy ninja info card images. You can also get them online by battling players that have one that you don't. And try to go do it while you're getting "Ninja Lover" because you can unlock tons of them but some of them you gotta buy from the shop.

Spoiler:
An easy way to get the Ninja Lover trophy is to can two PS3 controllers and go to Free Battle -> VS Battle -> 1P VS 2P -> Team Match

Start with your first controller all the way up at the top left Naruto. Pick him, and two supports that you haven't unlocked attack, defense, and balance for.

With the second controller, start at the bottom right with Zabuza and pick two supports for him as well, both of which haven't unlocked the ability to choose between attack, defense, and balance.

Start the match, doesn't matter where.

As soon as the battle begins, press L1 & R1 on both controllers to get all the supports out. As you use them in battle, they unlock the different support variations. You won't get them all through this, but you'll get more than 0, and unlocking their support types gives you Ninja Info Cards and other such things.

The passwords don't work, dude. I entered all of the passwords and it didn't move up a single percentage when I was collecting the ninja info cards. You have to physically find them and/or buy them for them to count. Well, the passwords work and provide you with a card each, but they don't add to the achievement. I actually thought of this myself, because I wanted all of the achievements, but it wound up not working for me. xD There were over 60 passwords, which means 60 cards. I'd expect that 60 cards would at least add 5% to the total percentage, but it didn't do anything. xD

Last edited by CRoach93; 03-17-2012 at 04:53 PM.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
Tai363
Freshmen Academy Student

Tai363 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post

The passwords don't work, dude. I entered all of the passwords and it didn't move up a single percentage when I was collecting the ninja info cards. You have to physically find them and/or buy them for them to count. Well, the passwords work and provide you with a card each, but they don't add to the achievement. I actually thought of this myself, because I wanted all of the achievements, but it wound up not working for me. xD There were over 60 passwords, which means 60 cards. I'd expect that 60 cards would at least add 5% to the total percentage, but it didn't do anything. xD
Well would you or anyone wanna help me get some cards online i could tell you the number im missing and see if you have it and then we can exchange cards all that!
Tai363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai363 View Post
Well would you or anyone wanna help me get some cards online i could tell you the number im missing and see if you have it and then we can exchange cards all that!
I would help you out, but I can't. I have the game for Xbox. I'm just here because I know the Achievements and the Trophies are likely to be exactly the same, with the exact same conditions, too. xD Sorry.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote