Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #10221
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

Sexy Hunk of Cheese is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Are you cheeseriffic? What are cheese? How is sexy? Do speak your words of wisdom, ole hunk of talking cheese.
So many questions. So little time. I am the perfect cheese, I am the cheese that everyone desires. *flexes* I speak the words of the Cheese Guru.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #10222
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Hunk of Cheese View Post
So many questions. So little time. I am the perfect cheese, I am the cheese that everyone desires. *flexes* I speak the words of the Cheese Guru.
and your rotten to....
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #10223
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Appropriate response..
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #10224
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks around* I finnally made up my mind about my abiltys. fire and wind will help me win todo
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #10225
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

Why thank you all. And person with the long name that I do not feel like typing out. I am not a rotten cheese,
Old 08-02-2010, 11:05 PM   #10226
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why thank you all. And person with the long name that I do not feel like typing out. I am not a rotten cheese,
O rly?

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 08-02-2010, 11:05 PM   #10227
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

waits for war
Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #10228
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

I will not go on nachos. No i will not have them with a fox or in a box.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:06 PM   #10229
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
O rly?

*insert trite ya rly owl pic here

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Old 08-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #10230
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think I'm in love.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #10231
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I think I'm in love.
I do believe that this Hunk of cheese would go great with your top of muffin.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #10232
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will not go on nachos. No i will not have them with a fox or in a box.
/melts you over a giant bowl of nachoes

dont have a meltdown have a meltdown

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #10233
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Urgh... cannot.... rep... again!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 PM   #10234
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I think I'm in love.
O__o

/Hopes your kidding

xD
Quote:
Now that would taste nasty, but I get your point.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #10235
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

Why thank you Flash. And JCT it is alright.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #10236
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This, this makes me sad. :[

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
O__o

/Hopes your kidding

xD

Now that would taste nasty, but I get your point.
I'm always kidding around. xD

Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #10237
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

well imma gettin off

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #10238
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:

That was me kidding around know that you were kidding around, if that even makes sense. xD
Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #10239
Sexy Hunk of Cheese
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

Oh I made you sad. Cheese is sad now. *flexes*

Last edited by Sexy Hunk of Cheese; 08-02-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #10240
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

So many uses for cheese, yet soo little time.

I will not hesitate.
Closed Thread

Tags
espada