Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #821
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
*A man in a tucked white suit stands, grinning, his greasy black hair flailing backwards, as the Soul Reaper retreats behind him

"Really, these unseated Soul Reapers are worthless pawns." he said in a soothing voice as he began to step forward, his hands palmed behind his back. "My name is Darius Black, nice to meet you."
"greasy black hair" i reply in a angry manner "i have great hair" i reply ina smart *** atitude "yes nice to meet you too but listen im pure hearted and darius i said nothing to those soul reapers"

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #822
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
1. I don't fight Bleach because it's too dull and unoriginal. Plus, my opponents usually get curbstomped much faster than they do when I use my own original character.

2. Not everything. Just the things that you've thought was weak long ago and left it as it was.
hmph you sound pretty confident their want to try to prove that statement ill make you a deal curbstomp me again with your bleach character and ill leave you alone for a week
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
Old 07-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #823
Twisterty
Chunin

Twisterty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

/Continues to be Vats clone
Old 07-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #824
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoto&ampyura View Post
"greasy black hair" i reply in a angry manner "i have great hair" i reply ina smart *** atitude "yes nice to meet you too but listen im pure hearted and darius i said nothing to those soul reapers"
You meanie. You du talk to captain like that.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #825
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoto&ampyura View Post
Darius shrugged, as he then murmured, "Sorry, Arrancar, I was just talking to myself. So what do ya want?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterty View Post
/Continues to be Vats clone
It only lasted three days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
hmph you sound pretty confident their want to try to prove that statement ill make you a deal curbstomp me again with your bleach character and ill leave you alone for a week
Nah, you're too weak.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #826
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Darius shrugged, as he then murmured, "Sorry, Arrancar, I was just talking to myself. So what do ya want?"

It only lasted three days.

Nah, you're too weak.
am i weak? or are you scared? you remember i didnt try you have no idea how strong or weak i am

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #827
Heero
Chunin Exam Participant

Heero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Heero Send a message via Skype™ to Heero

hey what hapend
Old 07-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #828
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero View Post
hey what hapend
flame wars lir pervertedness syndrome trolling a bunch of stuff

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #829
Heero
Chunin Exam Participant

thats crap wow
Old 07-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #830
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Wow that alot of wirtting I am almost done with the history part of this thread and how the Escudo began.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #831
Heero
Chunin Exam Participant

soo how will it work this time?
Old 07-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #832
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yea well alot of the flaming was provoked so its partly our fault and partly some others. This is the main reason I surrendered in the war.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #833
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Wow that alot of wirtting I am almost done with the history part of this thread and how the Escudo began.
hally help me out here vat says hes even better fighting as bleach i want to fight him help me convince him

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #834
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well Escudo means sheild. This place was built to protect my people from Yoris wrath.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #835
Heero
Chunin Exam Participant

im sorry hally
Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #836
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Im bored as heel...

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #837
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Yea well alot of the flaming was provoked so its partly our fault and partly some others. This is the main reason I surrendered in the war.
Hally? How long is your biggest counter?
Old 07-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #838
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Im bored as heel...
is that why you poked me

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #839
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Same here. Doing my wolf den. Come take a look when your done please.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #840
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
hally help me out here vat says hes even better fighting as bleach i want to fight him help me convince him
Wait till the Escudo Arrancar War. In some time we will have it and if you want you can be the 1st person to fight vat. I am gonna call the shots in this war and set up the fights. The DE did in the last one with some of my input I was still able to fight Yori like I wanted. Hold off on this right now and fight some other ppl. No offense but your not at Vats level.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Closed Thread

Tags
espada