Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #30021
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar of Hueco Mundo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
No e.e *gave the crown to Hally and dissapeared*

*puts the crown back on your head* I can't lead a army, Kejon's yours *sonido's through the ceiling*

I never thought this through that well lol o.o
Yea........................ coward you get back here......
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #30022
sasukeslover
Genin

sasukeslover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

may i join plz?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #30023
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I call training her!
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #30024
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Wait who'd you do this to? o.o

Yes till next time brother, il be ready for a fight for rulership then.
Till next time my brother. I'll be leader soon enough.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #30025
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@SL: Welcome to the group

@Hally: But i don't wanna fight over your title e.e

@Kejon: You can be leader... but i don't plan on being #4 for long i will rise.

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 09-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #30026
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I call training her!
who? me? *rubs head* sorry i waz spaced out

Old 09-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #30027
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:

oh thanks

Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #30028
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Why you joining them Nala?

Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #30029
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:

I didn't think you wanted to stay #4. Would you follow me if I became leader?

SL: Yup I'll train you.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #30030
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Why you joining them Nala?
becuz its sumthin different seph

Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #30031
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This doesnt fit..you though.....*sighs*

Old 09-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #30032
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

I did it to you I just forgot your zenon
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
Old 09-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #30033
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Good good. I would hope not. Plus its alot of work
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #30034
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeslover View Post
oh thanks
Don't mention it.
Quote:

Your one of the few people i would follow in FV most likely yes.

@Hally: It's one of the reasons why i wouldn't want to become a leader >>

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss

Last edited by zenon883; 09-25-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #30035
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:

ok then uhhh wat now

Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #30036
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

*pulls out pentance and puts my hand over my ace focusing an ominous SE into my hand*

Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #30037
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
This doesnt fit..you though.....*sighs*
wat do u mean

Old 09-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #30038
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Don't mention it.

Your one of the few people i would follow in FV most likely yes.
Oh, I'm glad I can trust you. We could be brothers in arms.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #30039
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

*stops and falls down*..ive lost it...

Old 09-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #30040
sasukeslover
Genin

Quote:
*pulls out pentance and puts my hand over my ace focusing an ominous SE into my hand*
wat r u doin

Closed Thread

Tags
espada