Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #1981
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
hellos
hey, whats up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #1982
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

awex! nothing mush and yew!?
Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #1983
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
balas are fast,and u didnt mention how you would follow the fast movements....u got burns all ovah ya then

*i start charging a red cero from my hollow hole as u walk to me* c'mon man...at least force me to use somethin stronger
*A black type of sp is around my hand I swipe it over me to calm the nurns and in the next 3 turns they should be gone and scince you havent released the cero yet I use my intense speed to appear behind you then put my hand on the back of your head then I release a fire bala (if you were hit you would be in flames) then I back up a little*
Old 07-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #1984
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
awex! nothing mush and yew!?
same nothing much, jennyfer

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 07-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #1985
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*rolls on floor* -.-
Old 07-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #1986
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*rolls on floor* -.-
why??

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #1987
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

bored
*waits for hidan or jun to respond*

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #1988
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

@Awex: thats for me to know,and you to find out
Old 07-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #1989
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Awex: thats for me to know,and you to find out
umkay

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 07-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #1990
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

i miss secret person D8<
Old 07-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #1991
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Gah. Sorry I ddnt tell you guys Susanoo was grounded. He told me to do that yesterday morning

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #1992
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i miss secret person D8<
ooooookay then *sits down*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 07-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #1993
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Gah. Sorry I ddnt tell you guys Susanoo was grounded. He told me to do that yesterday morning
not to suprised

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #1994
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*A black type of sp is around my hand I swipe it over me to calm the nurns and in the next 3 turns they should be gone and scince you havent released the cero yet I use my intense speed to appear behind you then put my hand on the back of your head then I release a fire bala (if you were hit you would be in flames) then I back up a little*
*when you try to release your fire bala,i smirk,and a the cero turns into a black SP mist one you are behind me,and it completly corrodes your hand away as i kick your ribs,sending you flying into a quartz tree,which breaks,alogn with some of your ribs*i then appear next to you wit ha sonido,and i steb on the back of your right leg,and press down with my boot,which has small SE spieks running along the bottom,and i make the spikes grow,and the completly cut thorugh your achilles tendon,snapping it in half*i then kick you in the cin,sending you flyign agian,but this time,i send you flying upwards,and u are send flying into the mass of sand that seperates upper hueco mundo from menos forest,with your jaw broken*

Last edited by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez; 07-18-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #1995
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

xD Why is he grounded?
Old 07-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #1996
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
not to suprised
Huh??

Oh and Assassn, I wanna fight chu.

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #1997
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

He got in a fight.

I will not hesitate.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #1998
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Huh??

Oh and Assassn, I wanna fight chu.
fine...make a thread you can make the first move

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #1999
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Why does so much happen when I sleep? Hello Escudo.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #2000
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
fine...make a thread you can make the first move
Alright.

I will not hesitate.
Closed Thread

Tags
espada