Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Looking for a good time? (You can vote, the link still stays in view)
Yes - http://tinychat.com/vizofftopic 80 70.80%
No. I always sleep alone at night. 33 29.20%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #1561
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Off Topic Chat

Amusing that was.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #1562
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Basically are with the stuff Maikeru gave. xP
Old 11-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #1563
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Basically are with the stuff Maikeru gave. xP
Correction, bargained with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #1564
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I just wth'd because no one was in there.

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #1565
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Dis place so bored
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #1566
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

TC is awesome. That is all.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #1567
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke wonders how this thread went 17 hours without being bumped.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #1568
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke attempts to get Vorn in this chat.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #1569
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

<_< >_>
Old 11-23-2010, 01:36 AM   #1570
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

AgentShayd bumps this thread for the hell of it..even though she is not in TC and won't go into until tomorrow...errr later today...after her anatomy class and animal care shift. End of story

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #1571
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
You came in toward the end when it started to get a bit more tame.
/shudders from the memories

A pox on you all! You are all sick!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 AM   #1572
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Jealousy, that's all that is.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #1573
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Jealousy of teenagers. Yes, that must be it. :magicroll:

Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #1574
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Lets hope I'm abled to get my brother's laptop so I can come back to TC. I feel like I've been missing out on something...

Oh yeah, and bump.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:04 AM   #1575
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

I would like everyone to have a moment of silence on behalf of Kazumi, who went down in the line of fire last night. A TC admin got her with his sniper. ;~;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Jealousy of teenagers. Yes, that must be it. :magicroll:
You're just mad we don't have to worry about people on our lawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Lets hope I'm abled to get my brother's laptop so I can come back to TC. I feel like I've been missing out on something...

Oh yeah, and bump.
Hehe, nothing suitable for the forum. And Wooster apparently.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #1576
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
Sage of Ice Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I would like everyone to have a moment of silence on behalf of Kazumi, who went down in the line of fire last night. A TC admin got her with his sniper. ;~;
How long after Kingsnoke left did that happen?

Old 11-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #1577
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/bumps <3

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #1578
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #1579
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Bumpity bump bump.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #1580
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

I find this topic important enough to KEEP bumping on the idea that maybe ppl will actually be on when I am since I am a vampire and all...KAZZY...>.> DID YOU HEAR ME....COME BE ON WHEN I AM...xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote