Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Looking for a good time? (You can vote, the link still stays in view)
Yes - http://tinychat.com/vizofftopic 80 70.80%
No. I always sleep alone at night. 33 29.20%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #4601
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Off Topic Chat

Lulz. I think i've seen the picture of TRS or it was her eye. o_________O Idk when, idk where.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #4602
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

q_____q
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #4603
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
ive never even seen a picture of you, even Q_Q
I have one in the User Image Album Thread? I was planning on taking some more recently though but didn't get around to it.

@Kani: In my Album in my Profile, that was to be the cover of it when I got around to placing some in there, lol.
I deleted it for the time being.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-17-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #4604
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

nyeh, need moar stalkey tiem

Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #4605
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I have one in the User Image Album Thread? I was planning on taking some more recently though but didn't get around to it.

@Kani: In my Album in my Profile, that was to be the cover of it when I got around to placing some in there, lol.
I deleted it for the time being.
Oh, i remembered now. o.o Weird. xD

Are ya still in TC?

Marko
Old 10-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #4606
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Kani: No, just hanging around the Forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenitynaru View Post
i got this redemption code from comic con for a , but i cant find the website. its but every time i try it on my computer i get a error...website not found...help? anyone?

cant post links soooo just put them together....
For problems start a thread here. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13
..And even if you could post links, they would not be allowed, illegal images and links of Naruto are not allow.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-17-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:17 AM   #4607
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Q___Q
/stalk

Old 10-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #4608
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Q___Q
/stalk
You and another have said that to me in the past, lol. She isn't around much now though, didn't mind talking to her from time to time, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-17-2011, 07:23 AM   #4609
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

well, I mean, I dont wanna be like.. a creep or anything hurrrr
*3*

Old 10-17-2011, 07:25 AM   #4610
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well, I mean, I dont wanna be like.. a creep or anything hurrrr
*3*
I am not worried it isn't quite that crazy stalking around here, believe me, I go through so many other peoples posts and profiles myself, lolz. I spent a few hours the other night going through some users posts for the last three months, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #4611
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

q_q

Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #4612
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Omg!!!!

Marko
Old 10-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #4613
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

O.o..

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #4614
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Sho. :3

Marko
Old 10-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #4615
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kani. <3
How iis you? ^^

Old 10-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #4616
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Omg!!!!
Hm?..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 AM   #4617
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

@Trs- I forgot. xD

@Sho- I'm great. And yourself? ='D

Marko
Old 10-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #4618
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Same Here! =D

Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 AM   #4619
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was lonely in that big white room. I left.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #4620
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Aww. :/