Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #141
Emiri
Chunin Exam Participant

Emiri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: It's Dead ...

alright
Emiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #142
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Back had to do something quickly ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri View Post
You,my days ok i guess not the greatest though.Hows your day?
Well my days have been better today not so great a little sleepy and emotionally exhausted I suppose would be the easiest way to put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Well psychologist are people well from what I know listen to people with a open mind and try to help them while being calm and listening. Wow seriously that sounds like me a bit. I can relate to how your feeling a bit more now since I'm a similar type of person. Or maybe it's just being a human being and being able to relate to each other.
I know what a Psychologist is I just wouldn't know the extreme details involved.

Well I find some human beings relate to each other better than others, and some are the complete opposite and you can't see what they are through anything, especially those with serious hatred of certain things that won't even listen to a word or hear a word another said about the topic they dislike so much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #143
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Terribly dead. T^T
Old 08-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #144
Vanish
Genin

Vanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dead at 2AM :/

Fear
Despair
あなたの血は私の治療である
I have an idea, lets make it rain blood.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% of kids that listen to real music, put this in your signature.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:15 AM   #145
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think it starts kicking up in 2-4 hours. >.>
Old 08-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #146
Emiri
Chunin Exam Participant

Emiri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@throw rasen shuriken,oh well i hope your day gets better, i feel that way a lot lately.
Emiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:33 AM   #147
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My petition will overwhelm your chat!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:46 AM   #148
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/Sets off a few Fireworks *Sits down and watches them* /Deep in Thought ...

Anyone for Conversation?

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 08-09-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #149
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*Gapes in awe at fireworks*

Hello there ^^

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:14 AM   #150
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoraswrath View Post
*Gapes in awe at fireworks*

Hello there ^^
Hello, again I guess, I remember seeing you saying that else where to me

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #151
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Hello, again I guess, I remember seeing you saying that else where to me
Oh...sorry

Old 08-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #152
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoraswrath View Post
Oh...sorry
Hey, no worries, it's fine so how are you today as such ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #153
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Just peachy!^^ You?

Old 09-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #154
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Sits back down and watches the Fireworks*

Anyone care to chat?
(Like I have anything to chat about ... )

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM   #155
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Isnt this time of night just grand? xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #156
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I imagine many people are not online at the moment because of school or work.

However since neither of those apply to me! It's party time!

*breaks open the champagne*

Oops. I'll clean that up.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #157
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*Watches* Yeah, but it's 7pm where I live (And I'm home sick from work...) xDDD

Old 09-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #158
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Peaceful at least and don't worry about cleaning up the champagne, it might be fun to see who slips on it first. Place your bets folks ...

9:38 pm where I am

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #159
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
*Watches* Yeah, but it's 7pm where I live (And I'm home sick from work...) xDDD

It's 5:37 am where I live.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:40 AM   #160
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

i bet it will be me *slips on it* Yay I win!!! xDDD

Tags
*huggles my thread*, beware! kiwi's abound!, fireworks! ^_^, is trs around? yes?, it's dead...random chat?, kiwiland, my home away from homes, portals zap you elsewhere, quirky?, random rp'ing o.o, shoukry's playground, the quietness has come, the show must go on, the silence is here, trf has thread too ^_^