Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Should I leave the forums?
Yes 6 6.74%
No 55 61.80%
A little 2 2.25%
I don't know you 14 15.73%
Maik's Answer 12 13.48%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #9981
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: EmoSakura's Forum Family Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *NSM* View Post
O///////////////////////O *faints* x////////x
xDDDD crap T.T ur punishing me by leaving me xDDD smart!
*the mad hatter grabs u and spins u around while luaghing*
xDDD told u.
Indeed.
oh god! *is spinning*
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #9982
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

actually, i gotta leave for a bit, well, this site, i'm gonna play a game with mom and stepdad
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #9983
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Time to play Seven minutes in heaven!
*pushes NSM and Brooke in a small closet*
Old 08-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #9984
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
actually, i gotta leave for a bit, well, this site, i'm gonna play a game with mom and stepdad
see ya later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
*spits tea out* xDDDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #9985
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xDDD ok *gives him a cookie and a bottle of vodka*
I WANT VODKA!!!!!!

@alex- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #9986
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I WANT VODKA!!!!!!

Dont deny it! You like it! xD
Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #9987
*NSM*
Banned

*NSM* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
xDDD told u.
Indeed.
oh god! *is spinning*
x///////x *wakes up* uuh >.<
xDDD *brakes out of the tied ropes then marches to where u r*
xDDDD *tackles the mad hatter and gives him a cupcake*

Quote:
xDDD i never agreed to this!!!! *is in closet* O.O
*NSM* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #9988
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
BIBI Clou! :3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
see ya later

*spits tea out* xDDDDD
xDDD lol!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #9989
*NSM*
Banned

Quote:
I WANT VODKA!!!!!!

*gives u vodka in the closet*
Old 08-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #9990
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*dieing of laughter* xDDDD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 08-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #9991
Chidori 3
Chunin Exam Participant

Chidori 3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*joins tea party* Thanks

*loses respect for MS for using such foul language*
Chidori 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #9992
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You like it so dont deny it xD
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #9993
*NSM*
Banned

Quote:
*dieing of laughter* xDDDD
wich comment u laughing at xDDD
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #9994
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori 3 View Post
*joins tea party* Thanks

*loses respect for MS for using such foul language*
My foul language is nothing compared to other ppl. I dont kno u. So I dont care
Old 08-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #9995
*NSM*
Banned

Quote:
You like it so dont deny it xD
oh of course i do!!! xDDDDDD
Old 08-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #9996
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wich comment u laughing at xDDD
when you said, i never agreed to this xDDD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 08-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #9997
*NSM*
Banned

Quote:
when you said, i never agreed to this xDDD
xDDD lolz i never did >.< but i do like it
Old 08-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #9998
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dont deny it! You like it! xD
GET IN HERE!!!!!
Quote:

:3 *looking at u*
uh oh! I better run before I get punished!!!! >.< *runs*
O.o
*blasts music up and starts dancing*
YouTube:

Me either!!! *is in closet* *bangs on the wall* >.<
Old 08-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #9999
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xDDD lolz i never did >.< but i do like it
xDDD yeah i know you do xDD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 08-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #10000
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
GET IN HERE!!!!!

Me either!!! *is in closet* *bangs on the wall* >.<
No!! xD U and NSM only! xD

Tags
dev owns, dev x emo, emo, emo belongs to michael, emo is a perv xd, emo is actually emo, emosakura, forum family, i am sippycup!, ishy likes belly button, jafl i am your father!!!!, jonesy loves emo, mmmm cookie!!!!, seph is losing, taka has cooties. xd