Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Should I leave the forums?
Yes 6 6.74%
No 55 61.80%
A little 2 2.25%
I don't know you 14 15.73%
Maik's Answer 12 13.48%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #89921
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry
Default Re: EmoSakura's Forum Family Thread

True, but that doesn't change anything.

Thanks, JJ 4 the rep. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #89922
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I know. Sorry deary. Men sometimes suck, do they?
I'm sick....that girl time... e.e My dogs are barking in the kitchen. I can't understand what they're saying.

Yea..... can't get much worse than that. *wraps my arms around you and holds you close* I'm sick, but I'm trying to make it. I was supposed to go to the police office, but I can't. >.<

=o KANNIIIIIIIII~
*Hugs* Yep..>.>
That sucks. >.<
I hope you feel better soon. ):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #89923
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lol... I know...That's why I'm just WAITING... =P -*-Ruffles then strokes your hair-*- Why the police office?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #89924
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
When in doubt girls, it's just a forum....
We're all heartbroken in our own ways. o.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #89925
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-.- Just so you know, ONLY I could hurt, Tyrin. ._. Niooo one else... Just saying.

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #89926
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

@Sho: I know. What I mean is, you shouldnt dwell so much on the issue. That's not good for your health. You have something on the internet that is affecting your health? Yea, what they did wasnt right, but at the same time tho, look what's that doing to you and how you should be handling. It's like looking at it outside the box.

@angel: Everything is gonna be alright.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #89927
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Lol... I know...That's why I'm just WAITING... =P -*-Ruffles then strokes your hair-*- Why the police office?
Keep on waiting, waiting, waiting on the world to change.~
*looks down* Gotta get a paper signed so I can go meet Dev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
*Hugs* Yep..>.>
That sucks. >.<
I hope you feel better soon. ):
*hugs chu* Don't worry about him. =/
Ehhh. We all get it sometime. xD
Thanx. I didn't wanna go to school because of it and the fact that pig dissections were today. Blood+Cutting open pig=Fainting. XD
Old 12-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #89928
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tyrin: When roosters grow teeth. THEN everything will be fine....

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #89929
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We're all heartbroken in our own ways. o.o
*points to what I said to Sho* Alright...affect your health. Im just looking out for you all, but you dont have to listen to me tho.
Quote:
-.- Just so you know, ONLY I could hurt, Tyrin. ._. Niooo one else... Just saying.
Thanks for that info. xD It's true.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #89930
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:

Thanx. I didn't wanna go to school because of it and the fact that pig dissections were today. Blood+Cutting open pig=Fainting. XD
Mhmm. That I'll do...
-*-Looks up at you-*- WAH!? You're going?!?!

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #89931
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

JJ: I underestand what your saying, but honestly, it's really not affecting me at all. It's not like i'm cry a river over here. I'm not even angry, I have no feeling what so ever.
Your probley right..it's affecting my health and I don't even realize it..

Last edited by Shoukry; 12-20-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #89932
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*points to what I said to Sho* Alright...affect your health. Im just looking out for you all, but you dont have to listen to me tho.

You knew that... But you're welcome...

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #89933
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

That sounds nasty as heck..xD

Old 12-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #89934
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
That sounds nasty as heck..xD
It is. SAVE ME! *clings to you*
Quote:

It is affecting my health. o.o
Spoiler:

Quote:
Mhmm. That I'll do...
-*-Looks up at you-*- WAH!? You're going?!?!
xD It's a song.
*Nodds* I know I shouldn't..... but yea.....
Old 12-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #89935
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I figured as much. =].... It'll do tho........
-*-shakes you-*- You're losing it, right? ...... Why do you have to get a paper signed?

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #89936
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I figured as much. =].... It'll do tho........
-*-shakes you-*- You're losing it, right? ...... Why do you have to get a paper signed?
xD
*is shaken* Yea I lost it. e.e Because I have caused michevious in the past and they just want me to not cause trouble while i'm there. xD
Old 12-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #89937
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
xD
*is shaken* Yea I lost it. e.e Because I have caused michevious in the past and they just want me to not cause trouble while i'm there. xD

I wanna go into solitary confinement, With the way I'm feeling now...
-*-Has widen eyes while looking at you-*- o,O What did you DO!?

R]
Old 12-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #89938
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

I should be the last person to talk about "health" because stuff that I do doesnt help either.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #89939
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wanna go into solitary confinement, With the way I'm feeling now...
-*-Has widen eyes while looking at you-*- o,O What did you DO!?
Smoked, drank, illegally drive cars, etc.
Me too....
Quote:
I should be the last person to talk about "health" because stuff that I do doesnt help either.
So I don't get a hug? o.o
Old 12-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #89940
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Ouch Brooke. You're placed in your state TO STAY! o.o...

R]

Tags
dev owns, dev x emo, emo, emo belongs to michael, emo is a perv xd, emo is actually emo, emosakura, forum family, i am sippycup!, ishy likes belly button, jafl i am your father!!!!, jonesy loves emo, mmmm cookie!!!!, seph is losing, taka has cooties. xd