Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #381
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ishtar

Rheea's carved smile freaks me out though.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #382
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Creeped me out to
I was just like 0.o

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #383
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the three chapters were awesome.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #384
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

lol we dont seem to get along
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #385
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Chapter 24

"What's he doing?" wondered Kejon. He did not want to fool around. He unsheathed his sword and said "Hi-Kata." Kejon's sword started glowing snow white. Rheea stood there, not making any movement. Kejon acted quick and dashed forward and made sure to duck down low enough to avoid being chomped on. Rheea still stood there as Kejon made a successful stab in his stomach, but it did not actually stab into Rheea, Kejon's sword shattered into tiny white pieces of metal and scattered all around Rheea right before contact. Hundreds of glowing white shards floated in mid air surrounding Rheea. In a blink of an eye, the tiny white pieces of metal had struck. Rheea had metal shards all over his body now. "He's finished." assumed Kejon as the white glowing shards of metal that were struck all over Rheea started to turn area's of his body into ice. Rheea was bleeding all over, but Kejon let his guard down. As soon as he stood up, Rheea broke free of the ice with immense strength, grabbed Kejon's shoulders and chomped down on his shoulder, viciously biting it. "AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!" AAARG!" screamed Kejon in intense pain, Rheea had finished chewing up his shoulder and pushed him to the ground, he looked in Ishtar's direction. "Well now, what now? Both of them are down." said Rheea. Ishtar gulped nervously as Rheea walked toward him. Rheea was all bloody. As he came closer and closer, Ishtar felt all tingly. He felt like he was going numb, like he was slowly being paralyzed. Ishtar fell on his hands and knee's, trying to fight this feeling. But it was a futile attempt, He rested his body on the cold hard ground. What's this guy's ability? I can't move. Thought Kejon. Ishtar looked up with his eyes and saw Rheea towering over him, he grabbed Ishtar by the hair, and met eye to eye with him. So much blood. Thought Ishtar. How come he won't die? Ishtar suddenly blacked out and went unconscious. "Well. I guess the poor kid couldn't handle it. " said Rheea.

"Wake up. Wake up, you fool. You can't give in. Unleash your true self. Don't let this joke kidnap you. You have to wake up, or you'll be finished for life. Wake up, you damned fool!"

Ishtar's eyes immediately opened. Ishtar had somehow activated the lighteye. A red aura surrounded Ishtar. He got up, on his hands and knee's and slowly stood up. "What is this madness? No one can resist my paralysis mist." said Rheea in shock. "So it's a paralysis mist, huh? I see now, your blood, it turns into a mist? When you bleed, the blood reacts to the air around you and turns into an invisible mist. I can see with my eyes that you have no ordinary blood and body." said Ishtar. "But why are you able to move?" Questioned Rheea. "That don't matter.." said Ishtar as an evil, intense, unseen force knocked Rheea back. No, I can't do a thing, I think...the demonic beast inside Ishtar is trying to come out, it's only an aura though, not a cloak or anything. Kejon thought. Raiku and Kejon could not move. Kejon forced himself to move again. I think I'm doing it! Thought Kejon, as he slowly stood up, weakly. His knee's wobbled. It looks like it's wearing off. What is this strange ability? How is he doing it? Wondered Kejon. "This kid is out of this world!" yelled Rheea drawing out his sword. "I apologize, Kid, I'm going to cut your legs off. " threatened Rheea. Ishtar walked toward him. "I get that sword's ability. That guys sword control's weight. The glowing orb at the end of the handle, it chooses who wields it, if its glowing green, it becomes light as a feather, but when the orb is glowing red, it becomes too heavy to pick up, I don't know for sure though. It's just a wild guess just by trying to understand this guy's abilities, weapons and personal experience with him." Kejon explained to Raiku. "Is that so?" said Raiku, being helped up by Kejon. "Ultra fire bullet." A small flaming ball spawned in front of Ishtar's mouth and it shot out like a bullet. The flaming "bullet" went straight through Rheea's heart where Raiku stabbed. "Argh!"
"Why won't you die? " demanded Ishtar. " I'm...supposed to...be immortal. " replied Rheea. "Supposed to be?" Ishtar's face widened with a grin. "So there is a weakness after all. You can die, right? I just have to figure out how." Rheea took hold of his sword again. "Damn kid." said Rheea. Ishtar's red aura grew violent, there were small black bubbles forming around him. "Kid-" Ishtar blitzed Rheea without hesitation, punching him in his chest with unreal strength. Rheea fell back holding his chest in agony and coughing. He let go of his sword. Ishtar eyed his sword and walked to where it dropped. He grabbed firmly the handle. The glowing orb turned red, but Ishtar picked it up with ease anyway and walked back toward where Rheea fell, who was gasping for air. "Don't forget your weapon." said Ishtar. Rheea looked up only to see eye to eye with Ishtar, he can see a demon in his eyes. Ishtar was probably possessed. Rheea could not tell, there was a huge wide grin almost too big for Ishtar's face. That was the last thing Rheea saw, before Ishtar firmly planted the sword into his skull. Ishtar fainted immediately after that.
"Ishtar!" yelled Kejon.

Chapter end

Last edited by Ishtar; 12-21-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #386
Ishtar
Banned

By the way, I listen to Rhapsody and Rhapsody of Fire while writing. I think it suits my story.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #387
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

ahhhhhhhhh good rheeha died faster than eminda
good

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #388
lord of puppets
Chunin Exam Participant

lord of puppets is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the chapter was good.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #389
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
From Chapter 21:
"Sweet! Tanoth, we are being paired!" said Kitsune. Tanoth replied ".........May we aid each other in difficult situations.."
Being paired
lol XD
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #390
Ishtar
Banned

Default Chapter 25

Ishtar fell unconscious on the cold, hard ground next to Rheea's corpse. Kejon walked toward Ishtar, with difficulty. The aura had disappeared from Ishtar. Kejon stood over Ishtar and picked him up. Kejon placed him on his back and walked away from the dead ninja. Raiku was waiting for Kejon. "You shoulder." said Raiku. "It's fine. Lets get out of here, before any more surprises come at us." Raiku nodded. "But wait, my sword is still stuck through that ninja. Let me go get it." said Raiku running over to the dead body. He pulled it out his corpse, but the carved smile, the still open eyes, it was as if he was still alive, staring Raiku in the soul. Raiku kept staring into his still dead eyes. It was like he was going to come alive any second, and try and eat him. It was then Raiku realized, that Rheea was a cannibal. "What's taking so long, Raiku?" said Kejon. "I'm coming over there in a second." responded Raiku as he sheathed his sword. The blood remained on Raiku's sword.

Night fell, a large moon over head, was shining brightly in the cloudless night sky. "What a beautiful moonlit night. Perfect for a stroll through the woods, wouldn't you think so, Tanoth?" said Kitsune, laying down on the grass, looking up at the twinkling stars. Tanoth was beside her, but was standing up. "The forests are dangerous around here, I wouldn't want to set foot in there, to be honest." answered Tanoth. "Why not? We are strong ninja, together, the both of us, we are a force not to be messed with. Tanoth and Kitsune for the win!" said Kitsune in a determined tone. "Yes, but this is no ordinary forest, it is the forest of illusions." explained Tanoth sitting on the grass beside her. Kitsune sat up from looking up into the sky. "Uh-huh." replied Kitsune. Crickets were being heard in the background. Kitsune gazed into Tanoth's eyes. "What a dazzling night sky, don't you think so?" asked Kitsune, with her sparkling eyes. Tanoth was silent, he looked up into the brightly lit night, watching it, as if waiting for something to happen. "Tanoth....I'll wait with you. Until the night a shooting star tears through the sky for you. Then you can make your wish, and hope it comes true." said Kitsune in a soft tone. "Tanoth?" There was a long pause. Finally, Tanoth broke the silence. "It's a drop dead, gorgeous evening." Kitsune's cheeks flushed a bit and moved a little closer to him, without him noticing of course. Tanoth gave the sky, his full undivided attention. They both sat there, the grass seemed to glow from the moon, the crickets were "singing". Occasional croaks from frogs, from a nearby pond were heard. It was a gorgeous night indeed. There was a gentle breeze.

Ishtar was asleep, with a blanket over his body. "Were finally done with our journey and reached our destination. Now we can start training Ishtar tomorrow." said Raiku. Kejon's shoulder was bandaged with cloth. "Yeah, lets get to sleep now, so we may have a head start tomorrow." said Kejon, turning over on his side. "Ah, the blankets will keep us warm tonight. Raiku thought turning over as well.

Chapter end

Last edited by Ishtar; 12-22-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #391
Sasukegal
Chunin

Nice chapter X3

Old 12-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #392
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i know ive been...absent...but after getting up to date...all i can say is...WHAT THE F***! tanokitsu? And did you forget...tanoth`s headband is OVER his eyes...XD anywho i love how its coming along...i would wanna see everyone`s own story...their life and stuff that would be interesting.
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #393
Ishtar
Banned

Lmao. I freakin loved your reaction. XD
And alright, Tanoth's eyes shall be covered from now on. :P
Old 12-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #394
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

...*facepalms* if you click on the link in mah signature it will take you to the page with his description.
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:56 AM   #395
Ishtar
Banned

December 29th. Well, I gotta finish this arc by the end of the year. /Writes furiously while listening to music.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:15 AM   #396
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

mugendai karuto romance haha
my laptop has completely crashed i have no idea how to fix it. i may have to wipe everything from my computer and ill lose everything so my fanfic is paused right now

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #397
Sasukegal
Chunin

1. Heh.. Slack's problem reminds me of my problem with my Pokemon Pearl game ...

2. Ishtar, just PM me if you need help with Kitsune's jutsus.

Spoiler:
Monkey butt.

4. This post has ended.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:47 PM   #398
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All:hey nice fanfic
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #399
Ishtar
Banned

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88569
Old 01-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #400
Sasukegal
Chunin

^ Nice

Tags
ishtar