Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #41
Kurodo Akabane
Banned

Kurodo Akabane is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Debater Tier List

Isn't Average for people who wank a little?

Well Lady Tsunade wank a lot more than "little".
Old 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #42
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Believe it or not I am capable of objectivity.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #43
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Vivi, Mr. Wright, TDZ, zigzag, Nagato, and Kisame should be a little higher imo.

Also, I'm a queen of the BG? Damn i never knew i was that good. :]
And you deserve your own side tier my good lady.

I shall name it "Best female debater in all of the Forum, unless you count Vivi, then I should rename this to best 2 females debaters in all of the Forum tier"

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #44
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sighh*

Well if its what everybody agrees on,

then I shall move Tsunade down.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #45
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Ziggy should be higher, imo he's better than I am and he's definitely one of the top debaters of those listed.

Due to some account issues he can't log back on or something though. =/
Old 07-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #46
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurodo Akabane View Post
Lol I thought this was about how good of a debater you are not how much we irritate you.

And when did I wank to the extreme?
Thats what i would like to know, I've never even really started a debate, and I've never really debated to have even wank on anybody. the maker of this list doesn't know what his talking about.

When you make another list be sure to add users that have debated not ones who haven't.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #47
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Also, Kisame is listed twice.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #48
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I fix'd it.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #49
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol i got trolled

is it cuz i am a respected member at moviecodec?

also this would be alot more lulzy if people here actually knew me from various different sites. lulzy in like 19 different ways lol
Old 07-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #50
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

you're respected in moviecodec? No wonder you seem like you are mentally retarded. :zaru

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #51
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't believe you belong in that tier colorles, although MvC isn't that impressive and we all know this.

One guy from there thought that Ichigo>Ghost Rider.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #52
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
you're respected in moviecodec? No wonder you seem like you are mentally retarded. :zaru
moviecodec has a bad reputation due too about 50% of its members, as well as geust feature which are trolls. another 30 or 40% are there to chill. but the elite 10 to 15% of moviecodec is at the very least (and i am being modest) as quality as anywhere else, whether its here, OBD, Spacebattles, etc
Old 07-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #53
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
moviecodec has a bad reputation due too about 50% of its members, as well as geust feature which are trolls. another 30 or 40% are there to chill. but the elite 10 to 15% of moviecodec is at the very least (and i am being modest) as quality as anywhere else, whether its here, OBD, Spacebattles, etc
I highly doubt top tier Moviecodec debaters are truly OBD quality. I mean maybe some of them might match up to our level, but very few of them impress me the way OBD quality does. Meh, maybe that's just my opinion.

So who exactly are these "respected" users? Are there any I might recognize from the underground?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #54
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmm well Lord Jiraiya, it dosen't matter if you never started a debate,
you contributed to one and your argument was very unimpressive.

Colorles, your where you are for a few reasons.

The reason Ziggy isn't higher is because he hasn't been on much lately, which is also the reason why several other top debater's from back in the day aren't on there.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #55
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Also, YellowFlash should have been higher but he never comes any more. I wouldn't have called him "Average", at least the tier above.

Well inactivity doesn't subtract from quality. If I left the forum for a month would I be listed lower? /thinks I probably would be
Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #56
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Also, YellowFlash should have been higher but he never comes any more. I wouldn't have called him "Average", at least the tier above.

Well inactivity doesn't subtract from quality. If I left the forum for a month would I be listed lower? /thinks I probably would be
You > Me anyday bro.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #57
colorles
Banned

Quote:
I highly doubt top tier Moviecodec debaters are truly OBD quality. I mean maybe some of them might match up to our level, but very few of them impress me the way OBD quality does. Meh, maybe that's just my opinion.

So who exactly are these "respected" users? Are there any I might recognize from the underground?
Devil Prince, Shaman King Hao, Tyler Dreacon, Zack Fair (whom i know you debated with before in Naruto vs Inuasha; he is knowledgable on many series, so dont underestimate him), Chaos Theory, Spellca (the main admin), Fallen Sanity, Thane Krios, Kedaj, amoung like 3 or 4 others at the least, (just check through the members list) and i dare say myself; you know who i am, although i must say i am often to laid back to seriosly debate anything, although i am streaky in that regard
Old 07-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #58
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Devil Prince, Shaman King Hao, Tyler Dreacon, Zack Fair (whom i know you debated with before in Naruto vs Inuasha; he is knowledgable on many series, so dont underestimate him), Chaos Theory, Spellca (the main admin), Fallen Sanity, Thane Krios, Kedaj, amoung like 3 or 4 others at the least, (just check through the members list) and i dare say myself; you know who i am, although i must say i am often to laid back to seriosly debate anything, although i am streaky in that regard
I only know like four of those people that you listed lol.

I don't see how Zack Fair can possibly think Ichigo>Ghost Rider. It's just madness.

He may be knowledgeable on some things but from what I've seen from him, he wasn't the best in what he was debating with me on.

I mean, the idea of Pre Skip Naruto characters being hypersonic is laughable.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #59
colorles
Banned

Quote:
I only know like four of those people that you listed lol.

I don't see how Zack Fair can possibly think Ichigo>Ghost Rider. It's just madness.

He may be knowledgeable on some things but from what I've seen from him, he wasn't the best in what he was debating with me on.

I mean, the idea of Pre Skip Naruto characters being hypersonic is laughable.
i kinda was quastioning whether to list Zack Fair, because his beliefs are a bit radical, but he can support everything he says

of the people i listed, i might very well invite Zack Fair here

Old 07-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #60
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Hmm well Lord Jiraiya, it dosen't matter if you never started a debate,
you contributed to one and your argument was very unimpressive.

Colorles, your where you are for a few reasons.

The reason Ziggy isn't higher is because he hasn't been on much lately, which is also the reason why several other top debater's from back in the day aren't on there.
what you know me or somthing?

also Zigzag has been having connection issues for quite some time now; we almost had it figured out, although its up to an admin to addres it now