Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 500 Discussion

Discuss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 07-01-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Emil
Apprentice Genin

Emil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: chapter 500 discussion

This thread should be changed to "Chapter 500 SPOILER discussion"
!!! Lol Very misleading title, I use these to tell me when the chapters are out!
I saw this and rushed over to read it but it wasn't there!
/end
=P
Old 06-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Well its okay, not like the other 100 marks, but Sasuke with Naruto when he was born?

Old 06-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
This thread should be changed to "Chapter 500 SPOILER discussion"
!!! Lol Very misleading title, I use these to tell me when the chapters are out!
I saw this and rushed over to read it but it wasn't there!
/end
=P
You should of realized that's there will be spoiler's in the discussion thread, and the Raw is out so... XD

Old 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
Emil
Apprentice Genin

Emil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
You should of realized that's there will be spoiler's in the discussion thread, and the Raw is out so... XD
Well I understand about the spoiler's just figured this thread would not be started until it was out in english.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
Well I understand about the spoiler's just figured this thread would not be started until it was out in english.
I just really wanted to make this thread

Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Zero...Zero...

You're just so desperate to be number 1.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Zero...Zero...

You're just so desperate to be number 1.

Yup so sadly

Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

>.<

Sometimes I wonder about those crazy ANBU people

Im pretty sure there is more on the chapter than is told, is there some parts that arent translated yet? If so Ill actually stay on the computer and wait.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
>.<

Sometimes I wonder about those crazy ANBU people

Im pretty sure there is more on the chapter than is told, is there some parts that arent translated yet? If so Ill actually stay on the computer and wait.
What I posted is what that came out. Ohana all ways leaves some stuff out too

Old 06-30-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What I posted is what that came out. Ohana all ways leaves some stuff out too
Yeah I know. I'm not blaming you. Ohana is a tease.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I know

Old 06-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, I know. Last night we were...

Ah, nothing.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

One Piece and Bleach are out...so hopefully Naruto will come out soon.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
were do u find the raw?
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 06-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
were do u find the raw?
NF

Old 06-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #17
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

narutofan? cant find it on there
Quote:
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

Quote:
Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto69 View Post
narutofan? Cant find it on there
Spoiler:
よく内容がわからない人に超簡易

自分が人柱力だったことを明かし、事情を話し始めるクシナ。
2番目の人柱力として選ばれ、そのために木の葉につれてこられたと話すクシナ。
ナルトはなんで他の国の母ちゃんが人柱力にならなくちゃいけなかったんだと怒る。
他の国だったけど火の国と渦の国は深い関係にあり、千手一族と渦潮のうずまき一族は遠い血縁関 係にあった。
生命力に長けたものが多い渦潮の里は長寿の里とも呼ばれて封印術を得意とするちょっと荒っぽい 一族が住んで いた。
ナルトの四象封印もベースは渦の国の術で、ミナトに封印術を教えたのも私とクシナ。
木の葉の忍びが着てる服の背中にあるマークは渦潮隠れの里のマークで友好の証として用いられて いる。
その封印術を恐れられ、狙われ、今ではもうなくなった国で、生き残りも身分を隠して散り散りに なってしまっ たと続けるクシナ。
だからってどうして母ちゃんなんだと聞くナルトに、
渦潮の里の中でも自分が特に九尾をおさえられるチャクラをもっていて、前任の人柱力も渦潮のく ノ一&慣習に なっていたのもあったし、
そのくノ一はうずまきミトとい初代火影の妻になった人で、自分も四代目の妻になると決めていた からとクシナ 。
柱間とマダラの戦いを知ってるかナルトにきいたあと、その戦いで九尾を手にした柱間の力になる ために、
ミトは封印術で自分の中に九尾を封印し人柱力になったと教えるクシナ。
そして、ミトの余命がわずかの時に自分が器として連れてこられたと続ける。
それじゃ物扱いじゃねーかよ!?と激怒するナルトに、自分も木の葉に来たときは知らなかったし 、聞いた時は ショックだった、
これは極秘事項で知ってたのは三代目を含め上層部数人、三忍ですら知らなかった、
でもプレッシャーや孤独で押しつぶされそうな時にミトがこう言ってくれたとクシナ。
?なナルトに、私達は九尾の器としてここへきた、でもまず先にその器に愛を見つけて入れなさい 、
そうすれば人柱力として生きていくことになっても幸せでいられるといわれた、だから私は幸せだ ったというク シナの言葉に思わず涙をこぼすナルト。
ナルトはなきながら、16年前の事件はマダラの仕業ときいたけど、何で母ちゃんが九尾を持って んだと疑問を 投げかける。
ミナトのほうは時間がなかったのね・・・ミナトが詳しく教えてないとわかり、そのことも教え始 めるクシナ。
襲ったのはマダラだけど、寸前までは私が持ってた。でもなぜかその男は封印が弱まる唯一の機会 を知っていて そこを狙われ奪われたとクシナ。
なんだってばよそれ?と聞くナルトに、出産よとクシナ。
妊娠から出産までの10カ月、封印のエネルギーが子供に移行していくために封印が比例して弱ま る。
16年前の10/10へ回想。
ミナトの家。出産の時の話をするミナト、クシナ、三代目?、その妻ビワコ。
もしものことを考え、里から少し離れた結界の中での出産する、出産にはミナト、ビワコ、暗部の タジを付き添 わせると三代目。
護衛もつけるが三代目直轄の暗部。場所までビワコが案内すると、移動をはじめるビワコとクシナ 。
その途中でサスケを抱えた母のミコトと遭遇。サスケという名前は3代目の父と同じ名前。強い立 派な忍びにな るようにとミコト。
結界のある洞窟で出産をはじめるクシナ。九尾が出ようともがくのを封印術で抑えるミナト。
その外では面をつけた黒いフードに身をまとった男が、護衛を片付け、洞窟の壁をすり抜けて中へ 入っていく。
ナルトーはやくでてこーい、九尾はでてくるなぁ~とミナト、そのすぐあと、ナルトの泣き声が。
無事出産を終え、今日から父親だと泣くミナト。クシナもやっと会えたと喜ぶが、すぐに九尾を完 全に押さえ込 むよとミナト。
だが、そこでビワコとタジの悲鳴が聞こえ、二人倒れる。その視線の先には先ほどの男がナルトを 抱えながら、
ミナトに人柱力から離れなければ、この子の寿命は一分で終わるというとこで次号。

男の仮面はどっちかっていうとマダラの面にちかいかな。
右だけ穴空いてて変な模様ついてる。

Old 06-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

oh that...
i thought you meant the actual manga in japanese. damn i wanted to seee pics
thanks anyways lol - i saw it on

by the way zero: long time to talk
Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Err; 10-19-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #20
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

im not trying to spam
but, i think the anbu guy who saved naruto could be kakashi or now that i think of the anbus i know, it could even be itachi
Quote:

Quote: