Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Spar: Shino vs Zeaon833

Distance: 300 feet.
No 2nd Release.
Zeaon goes first.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Spar: Shino vs Zeaon833

* As walk around the fake SS. I feel a Sprirtual pressure near by. When i walk around the area i see Shino about 300ft away from me. I advance sonido 150ft around him creating 3 the first 3 SP infused AI around him that fire unstable cero a cero that has been concentrated to its limits and cant be controled destroying anything in its path. The cero has a wide radius of an blast since there all surrounding you making it exremly hard to escape. I then appear right under you after the cero have been fired throwing my fist up at your chin my fist charged with SP giving a deadly blow if your hit and sending you hurling feet into the air. I then advance sonido above you biting my finger as i point it at you drawing blood i begin to charge a gren ray cero. Once i complete the cero i blast it down apon you killing you if your hit with in the attack.*

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss

Last edited by zenon883; 07-06-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: I didnt read the first post's location
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
* As walk around the fake SS. I feel a Sprirtual pressure near by. When i walk around the area i see Shino about 300ft away from me. I advance sonido 150ft around him creating 3 the first 3 SP infused AI around him that fire unstable cero a cero that has been concentrated to its limits and cant be controled destroying anything in its path. The cero has a wide radius of an blast since there all surrounding you making it exremly hard to escape. I then appear right under you after the cero have been fired throwing my fist up at your chin my fist charged with SP giving a deadly blow if your hit and sending you hurling feet into the air. I then advance sonido above you biting my finger as i point it at you drawing blood i begin to charge a gren ray cero. Once i complete the cero i blast it down apon you killing you if your hit with in the attack.*
* I was also walking trough the town off the fake Soul Society. Once i seance a strange reading trough the air i advance some of my energy into the point of my eyes to follow the strange seance. I see in the distance about 300ft away an stranger figure. It was Zeaon the 7th Espada. He darts in a sondio around me making afterimages. 3 in total that have the ability to fire ceros that are uncontrollable. I quickly dart in to the air and to my left once more in a quick dart. I appear behind the first clone and make a fist. I skid back to avoid a explosion if happened and fired a balla that has a red aura around it. It makes that clone go away and leaves two more.Because i darted to attack the first clone you got caught in you own cero attack. Leaving you there you sondio upward to avoid it thinking you got hit. I see a prickle in your thumb and you charge a gran rey cero to the ground. Because i am on your right side i avoided it and it took time to waste it all out. This left you wide open. I quickly soindio to your back side and help out both palms and my chest open. Each palm and my chest charged ceros. Once they where charged [ 2 to 4 secs] I let my hands only come up a few cms to fire the ceros. At point blank range it would tear past the hiero and kill you on impact. I then said [ Level 1 Gesture] and my chest cero fired out it had a strong hissing sound to it and was now screaming the closer it got to you. The cero would hit you and the screaming became a harsh sound wave that had over 400 to 500 vibrates per mil sec. That is strong enough to dissolve a whole body in mere half secs.* Oh crap that took a lot. LAMO.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
* I was also walking trough the town off the fake Soul Society. Once i seance a strange reading trough the air i advance some of my energy into the point of my eyes to follow the strange seance. I see in the distance about 300ft away an stranger figure. It was Zeaon the 7th Espada. He darts in a sondio around me making afterimages. 3 in total that have the ability to fire ceros that are uncontrollable. I quickly dart in to the air and to my left once more in a quick dart. I appear behind the first clone and make a fist. I skid back to avoid a explosion if happened and fired a balla that has a red aura around it. It makes that clone go away and leaves two more.Because i darted to attack the first clone you got caught in you own cero attack. Leaving you there you sondio upward to avoid it thinking you got hit. I see a prickle in your thumb and you charge a gran rey cero to the ground. Because i am on your right side i avoided it and it took time to waste it all out. This left you wide open. I quickly soindio to your back side and help out both palms and my chest open. Each palm and my chest charged ceros. Once they where charged [ 2 to 4 secs] I let my hands only come up a few cms to fire the ceros. At point blank range it would tear past the hiero and kill you on impact. I then said [ Level 1 Gesture] and my chest cero fired out it had a strong hissing sound to it and was now screaming the closer it got to you. The cero would hit you and the screaming became a harsh sound wave that had over 400 to 500 vibrates per mil sec. That is strong enough to dissolve a whole body in mere half secs.* Oh crap that took a lot. LAMO.
*Once the unstable cero come at me. I use my advance SP control to bend the shape of the cero sending all of them in a sphere like shape. Destroying buildings and anything with in its path. When you appear next to me my enhanced slow movent pesquisa picks up on you before you make it there so when i turn around i make a round-house kick to your face attempting to cancell out your concentration on the cero and send you flying back. I then unsheathen my zanpakuto and i activate its new special ability to slice through all things. " Slice through there soul! Muerte!" My blade's molecular structure begins to glow black with a white glow. My blade begins to draw in reishi to increase its cutting capacity by increasing the vibration flow. The molcules begin to vibrate at a flow of 5,000,000 per sec adding the vibrational speed of 3,000,000 to its allready 2,000,000 per sec speed. I look at you as my white SP begins to concentrate around my body a secondary light black color surounds me. I begin to increase in strength and speed and then the SP begins to fade. I sonido behind you slashing my blade at your left arm attempting to take off your arm from the swing of the blade a cresnt wave of energy from the blade increasing my chance's of taking your arm of since im in point blank range of you. As i do this i charge a bala from my mouth and i fire it down at your head in point blank range making it exremly hard to block killing you if your hit. I advance sonido onto a building watching to see if your alive or not*lol i see

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
*Once the unstable cero come at me. I use my advance SP control to bend the shape of the cero sending all of them in a sphere like shape. Destroying buildings and anything with in its path. When you appear next to me my enhanced slow movent pesquisa picks up on you before you make it there so when i turn around i make a round-house kick to your face attempting to cancell out your concentration on the cero and send you flying back. I then unsheathen my zanpakuto and i activate its new special ability to slice through all things. " Slice through there soul! Muerte!" My blade's molecular structure begins to glow black with a white glow. My blade begins to draw in reishi to increase its cutting capacity by increasing the vibration flow. The molcules begin to vibrate at a flow of 5,000,000 per sec adding the vibrational speed of 3,000,000 to its allready 2,000,000 per sec speed. I look at you as my white SP begins to concentrate around my body a secondary light black color surounds me. I begin to increase in strength and speed and then the SP begins to fade. I sonido behind you slashing my blade at your left arm attempting to take off your arm from the swing of the blade a cresnt wave of energy from the blade increasing my chance's of taking your arm of since im in point blank range of you. As i do this i charge a bala from my mouth and i fire it down at your head in point blank range making it exremly hard to block killing you if your hit. I advance sonido onto a building watching to see if your alive or not*lol i see
OW THAT HURTS. * FAKE CRIES*
* Once i appear behind you one kick flies in my genral dircetion of my face attempting to send me back. I quickly enhance my energy to make a cloak over me in a black shade that takes in the kick but tears away easily. In the time it takes to tear away a sondio away from the peasant location. I sondio away to 60 feet on the left side of your right. ( South West so to say.) Now enclosed in a small bulding i with draw my blade and place it on the ground. I reach down and touch the flat part. " Sing Level 1." The blade lets out a wavy like cirlce pattern in 500 per sec. This goes all trough out the building. This gives away my location to you. I sit in the center of a hall way. I await you move set to happen.* That was one cheap way to avoid all those attack. LAMO.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@shino-

i just love how u spell zenon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #7
Shino Hatake
Banned

I try.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
OW THAT HURTS. * FAKE CRIES*
* Once i appear behind you one kick flies in my genral dircetion of my face attempting to send me back. I quickly enhance my energy to make a cloak over me in a black shade that takes in the kick but tears away easily. In the time it takes to tear away a sondio away from the peasant location. I sondio away to 60 feet on the left side of your right. ( South West so to say.) Now enclosed in a small bulding i with draw my blade and place it on the ground. I reach down and touch the flat part. " Sing Level 1." The blade lets out a wavy like cirlce pattern in 500 per sec. This goes all trough out the building. This gives away my location to you. I sit in the center of a hall way. I await you move set to happen.* That was one cheap way to avoid all those attack. LAMO.
Really lol? *As i am ontop of the building not in it. I dont directly recive the attack seeing that your inside the building. I jump 30ft above the bulidng and i point my hand at it blasting a bala onto the building that destroys the whole thing while your inside it making debree and the after shock of the bala attack cause major damage. I utilize reishi at the bottom of my feet so i can stand in the air as i look down at the smoke in the air. I close my eye's and i rely on the vibration's throught the battle field to locate you. Once i pick up on your location i make a one handed hand sign ((Muechizo neg tress: Replay.)) The blade of my zanpakuto dissapears as it forms into a huge square box around us that takes up 1/3 of the battle field instantly. The box forms of my SP and a reshi mix that compress's together the air inside the box around is like a black mist that begins to blend in with the air that allows you to see me even though the sun is sealed off from us. I look at you as my cell's in my body begin to turn transuscent from me taking in the black mist making me turn invisible entirely. Paths of energy come form all directions from the box's edge's and once they head to the spot where i was last. After they finish concentrating and they turn into a humanoid shape. It turns into an exact shape of me and it looks at you with a grin. "Do you want to win?" From the illusional black mist that gives the target an illusion if they breathe or the mist seeps through there skin before it finally disspears so it can get into the oponents body to give him the image of the caster's thinking. If you dont breath you will die or colapese because of lack of oxygen.* Me or you?

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
@shino-

i just love how u spell zenon
Wait im confused on that ._. Dont you mean Shino?

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Wait im confused on that ._. Dont you mean Shino?
....i love how he spells ur name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Must_Kill_Sasuke View Post
....i love how he spells ur name
Oh, well i feel like a had a dumb moment >>
<<

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
Really lol? *As i am ontop of the building not in it. I dont directly recive the attack seeing that your inside the building. I jump 30ft above the bulidng and i point my hand at it blasting a bala onto the building that destroys the whole thing while your inside it making debree and the after shock of the bala attack cause major damage. I utilize reishi at the bottom of my feet so i can stand in the air as i look down at the smoke in the air. I close my eye's and i rely on the vibration's throught the battle field to locate you. Once i pick up on your location i make a one handed hand sign ((Muechizo neg tress: Replay.)) The blade of my zanpakuto dissapears as it forms into a huge square box around us that takes up 1/3 of the battle field instantly. The box forms of my SP and a reshi mix that compress's together the air inside the box around is like a black mist that begins to blend in with the air that allows you to see me even though the sun is sealed off from us. I look at you as my cell's in my body begin to turn transuscent from me taking in the black mist making me turn invisible entirely. Paths of energy come form all directions from the box's edge's and once they head to the spot where i was last. After they finish concentrating and they turn into a humanoid shape. It turns into an exact shape of me and it looks at you with a grin. "Do you want to win?" From the illusional black mist that gives the target an illusion if they breathe or the mist seeps through there skin before it finally disspears so it can get into the oponents body to give him the image of the caster's thinking. If you dont breath you will die or colapese because of lack of oxygen.* Me or you?
How can a balla wreck a whole building.
* I seance a large rip in the air as i feel your spirit energy on top of the building. Your balla comes on to the top of the sound presence that was around us and redirected the ballas power and speed to a sperate building. I look up and in the mist of my own eyes the blade takes a new form. It form of a square. The square covers the sun and makes a odd black mist. The black mist tries to enter my body but was reflected from the sound wall that was made from sing. You fully disappeared from my seances. I take my sowrd out of the ground and hold it on my chest as the sound from before echos all trough out and hisses with a large amount of energy that makes some of your energy square tear away a bit. [ Sing Mach 1] The sound picks up and rises be on levels of sound that lets larges amount of enerhy flow out and layer my body fully. I then let out a loud scream that takes my energy and fires it everywhere breaking the energy hold over the square reviling the out side world as well as the air. The sounds over load caused much of the ground to crush and much of the air to be wavy. As well as these attributes it sends you pack with a violent push tot he lower admen crushin parts of the ribs on both sides. I am panting and have to absorb some of my own sound to refill my energy.

Now die. " Ready from the winds south your symbiont."

The mark over my left side of my cheek waste away and makes my energy fire all around me in a circle that increase my muchel mass and my streght as well as my speed. My skin forms to dark black with red shots all around it. My hair forms a needle and forms spikes all around my back as well. My blade now echos in a large amount of sound all around it as well. My speed is almost SS to Half HS. I jump up and appear all around you with a afterimage sphere around you. One touch is all it takes. A image touches you and shatter making you freze your arm. The others touch your legs anr other arm. In split sec my hand touches your neck. The ice shatters and the images disappears. Along with me. A mark like this shows up with a large pop on your neck. ( Mark = []) The mark pops once more and you feel a large amount of sound that vibrates trough out your ears and mind. In a few moments your arms would move and cause you to go in to a large amount of shock. Almost post dramatic shock. I watch from afar and snap my fingers the marks now forms into a large spike that fires into your neck killing you when it forms and enters the jugular.* I will win.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #13
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How can a balla wreck a whole building.
* I seance a large rip in the air as i feel your spirit energy on top of the building. Your balla comes on to the top of the sound presence that was around us and redirected the ballas power and speed to a sperate building. I look up and in the mist of my own eyes the blade takes a new form. It form of a square. The square covers the sun and makes a odd black mist. The black mist tries to enter my body but was reflected from the sound wall that was made from sing. You fully disappeared from my seances. I take my sowrd out of the ground and hold it on my chest as the sound from before echos all trough out and hisses with a large amount of energy that makes some of your energy square tear away a bit. [ Sing Mach 1] The sound picks up and rises be on levels of sound that lets larges amount of enerhy flow out and layer my body fully. I then let out a loud scream that takes my energy and fires it everywhere breaking the energy hold over the square reviling the out side world as well as the air. The sounds over load caused much of the ground to crush and much of the air to be wavy. As well as these attributes it sends you pack with a violent push tot he lower admen crushin parts of the ribs on both sides. I am panting and have to absorb some of my own sound to refill my energy.

Now die. " Ready from the winds south your symbiont."

The mark over my left side of my cheek waste away and makes my energy fire all around me in a circle that increase my muchel mass and my streght as well as my speed. My skin forms to dark black with red shots all around it. My hair forms a needle and forms spikes all around my back as well. My blade now echos in a large amount of sound all around it as well. My speed is almost SS to Half HS. I jump up and appear all around you with a afterimage sphere around you. One touch is all it takes. A image touches you and shatter making you freze your arm. The others touch your legs anr other arm. In split sec my hand touches your neck. The ice shatters and the images disappears. Along with me. A mark like this shows up with a large pop on your neck. ( Mark = []) The mark pops once more and you feel a large amount of sound that vibrates trough out your ears and mind. In a few moments your arms would move and cause you to go in to a large amount of shock. Almost post dramatic shock. I watch from afar and snap my fingers the marks now forms into a large spike that fires into your neck killing you when it forms and enters the jugular.* I will win.
You dont understand the power of a bala it varies on the user and my bala is so fast and durable it can take out up to 2 buildings and from what i heard you said this was a small building letting my bala destroy easier
*When your sound touches the walls of the box barrier. The reflection ability activates and expands abit from the sounds power and the sound bounces off of all of the walls until it fully dies down. The inside of the box is so flexible it can send back an attack that has been launched. From the outside its so hard it can stay intact from most powerfull attacks. It makes the box even stronger because the sound was channeld by energy. The inside asorbs the energy form the attack then breaks down its molecular structure as it latches little micro reshi arms that asorb it into the wall. Rendering my entire box still intact the other me stares at you as it wobbles around. Even though the mist has disspeard it blended in with the air sealed inside the box letting you have the choice of fall into my attack or hold your breath until you collapse. Since you needed a heavy amount air to preform that attack im guessing you already inhaled the mist since it was already around you before you launched the sound attack.* It wont be that easily to break it.

*I begin to manipulate what the other me does as he face's you. When the Ai surround him you notice that the ice doesnt effect him at all because of my elemento heirro since he is an exact clone of me. His heirro asorbs the ice attacks rendering him unharmed. But from the sound attack once he takes in the attack he begins to wobble around as i make the illuision of a army of you thats infront of you attacking you from the effect illuisionary black mist. While i buy this time of making you think your fighting your self i make the micro reshi arms latch oput from the arms onto his body. Repelling all foriegn energies/things out of his body. From charging there moleuclar anti-bodies into his body system saving it.*

*I than advance sonido in my transluscent state. Appear behind you i concentrate my SE into my hand since i have advance SE control i shape it into a white blade with a black outline. Giving away my locatiopn i then swing my head down apon your head thinking that your caught in my illuision move. Attempting to kill you then and there.*

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #14
Shino Hatake
Banned

Quote:
You dont understand the power of a bala it varies on the user and my bala is so fast and durable it can take out up to 2 buildings and from what i heard you said this was a small building letting my bala destroy easier
*When your sound touches the walls of the box barrier. The reflection ability activates and expands abit from the sounds power and the sound bounces off of all of the walls until it fully dies down. The inside of the box is so flexible it can send back an attack that has been launched. From the outside its so hard it can stay intact from most powerfull attacks. It makes the box even stronger because the sound was channeld by energy. The inside asorbs the energy form the attack then breaks down its molecular structure as it latches little micro reshi arms that asorb it into the wall. Rendering my entire box still intact the other me stares at you as it wobbles around. Even though the mist has disspeard it blended in with the air sealed inside the box letting you have the choice of fall into my attack or hold your breath until you collapse. Since you needed a heavy amount air to preform that attack im guessing you already inhaled the mist since it was already around you before you launched the sound attack.* It wont be that easily to break it.

*I begin to manipulate what the other me does as he face's you. When the Ai surround him you notice that the ice doesnt effect him at all because of my elemento heirro since he is an exact clone of me. His heirro asorbs the ice attacks rendering him unharmed. But from the sound attack once he takes in the attack he begins to wobble around as i make the illuision of a army of you thats infront of you attacking you from the effect illuisionary black mist. While i buy this time of making you think your fighting your self i make the micro reshi arms latch oput from the arms onto his body. Repelling all foriegn energies/things out of his body. From charging there moleuclar anti-bodies into his body system saving it.*

*I than advance sonido in my transluscent state. Appear behind you i concentrate my SE into my hand since i have advance SE control i shape it into a white blade with a black outline. Giving away my locatiopn i then swing my head down apon your head thinking that your caught in my illuision move. Attempting to kill you then and there.*
* My mach 1 move was taken in to your box as well as asobred the sounds energy. I smiled and then snapped my fingers. The cells from the inside of the atoms broke apart and formed a force wave that caused the box to tear and make the escape of it. It traveled to my skin and took it back in making my energy grown even more. My SP increase around me and cracks the ground once more making the ground flash up and break up all around me where it make a solid hole under me where i can duck and avoid the slash that came at me from your clone. Doing this i made a full tunnel to escape the box making my way trough it on to the other side.

Now on the other side i sondio 50 feet away on top of a building and wit drew my blade once more and cause my energy to over lap on each other. I had it grow in a large amount around me to surge. I then touched my blade and it let out a large amount where it sent in a wave to the out side of the box disrupting the boxes cellar level of activation. Crushing it left only you. I then said [ Mach 1 ] Once more my energy picked up and fired all around me in a cone where it takes over most of the boxes area shredding all in its path now ground and ruble and only you.

I then foucs my SP out into my hands and spun around forcing and ring to form then sx of them each of them showed a sigh of a element on them. I quickly slashed my blade and the ring launched around the area and formed a huge sphere around us. The rings where around my body and the sphere [ Sound Level] Hissing forced out ward and played a song to damage some of the minds sight seances and hearing as well. Doing this would cause you mind to go into mental shock. Already be damaged to level it made it worse. [ Lighting Level] Lighting stared to fire alla round to sphere hitting all the points on your body tearing them. This caused more move meant so the sound effects even higher. This cause you to be higher ins hock making it harder for you to with stand the lighting and die from a brain burst.*
Old 07-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

1. You didnt block my blow to your neck. You ignored by illuision of the people fighting you like you werent under it since you didnt block it im guessing you were. Atoms dont have cells they are two differnt things. So your entire move fell apart. :\ I won

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #16
Shino Hatake
Banned

The tunnel should have taken care of all this.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #17
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Not really since you didnt shatter the illusion

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #18
Shino Hatake
Banned

I stated in one my my other moves that enery bounces off my sound.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #19
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

It wasnt a pure energy O_o, The wall nullified the attack. The mist still blended with the air after that attack was launched. You never said you held your breath. Meaning after the mist blended with the air you still had to inhale at least a little amount of it.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss