Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #61
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kid Buu vs. Janemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
While we're at it:

Gogeta>Kid Buu
Gogeta>Janemba
Kid Buu>Janemba
Vegito>All
SSJ3>Almost nothing, really. It's actually pretty worthless if you think about it.

Actually I think your wrong.
It has been aclaimed that Gogeta is stronger then Vegito if only on the principle that Vegito is never seen in anything higher then SS2. But most other corrections I agree with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #62
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
It has been aclaimed that Gogeta is stronger then Vegito if only on the principle that Vegito is never seen in anything higher then SS2. But most other corrections I agree with.
Potara > Fusion Dance

Potara earings don't have a time limit, so he outlasts, and Gohan w/ Elder Kai's training SSJ3 Goku.Vegito >>>>>> Buuhan >>> Gohan

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #63
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Neither was Gogeta, unless you're counting the non canon SSJ4 Gogeta from GT.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #64
coil
Genin

coil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't remember a whole lot about Janemba but i know that Kid Buu's regenerative abilities were even cooler then Piccolo's, he destroyed multiple planets each one being one sec flat and he can turn people into candy, so i say buu.

About Goku and Buu, i remember Goku fighting Majin Buu (the fat one) when he was dead and it seemed pretty equal. So i am pretty sure that he couldn't have been stronger then kid buu.
coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:44 AM   #65
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
1. Goku can't talk all he wants, but Kid Buu was anally raping him, Vegeta, and Fat Buu. This is indeed a rape in Buu's favor.

2.Power levels mean nothing, even if IT'S OVER 9000!!!
1. Goku (while exhausted in ssj3) was fighting against Kid Buu. He hit him quite a few times and managed to destroy big part of his body. Then Buu regenerated and switched with Vegeta. I suggest you read it again. (I`m not sure, but I believe its Chapter 511.)

And Kid Buu wasn`t fighting the same Fat Buu who Goku was fighting. You see, Kid Buu fought good part of fat Majin Buu. Or you can call him Mr. Buu.
However, Goku fought fat Majin Buu with his evil counterpart within.

Fat Majin Buu (Mr. Buu + Evil Buu) is physically stronger than Mr. Buu.

2. Well, power levels tell us the characters minimum strength, speed and durability. The problem is that the exact power levels after Trunks saga are unknown. We can only calculate the smallest possible power levels for characters after Trunks saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
But the point is, Janemba < Kid Buu >>> SSJ3 Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta, Fat Buu
Not really. Tired Goku ssj3 managed to hit Kid Buu a few times and destroy much of his body. He believes if he was at his full power he could definetely destroy him.

But, when full power Goku ssj3 fights Janemba, he cannot even touch him.

So:

full power Goku ssj3 > (>...?) tired Goku ssj3

Kid Buu > tired Goku ssj3

Janemba >>>>> full power Goku ssj3

Janemba is stronger than Kid Buu!!!

Quote:
1. Potara is far stronger than Fusion Dance:

- Potara fighter (fused fighter 1 and 2)>>>>>>>>>>... Fusion dance fighter (fused fighter 1 and 2)
- Potara lasts forever (weakness: possible strange relations in family), fusion dance lasts 30 minutes, sometimes less if fusee loses to much power during fusion (e.g. - Gotenks ssj3)
- No unwanted Fusions (like Veku)
- More simple to fuse (assuming you have potara earrings)

[QUOTE=The 1st Hokage;3774800]Potara > Fusion Dance

True. A few reasons named above!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:47 AM   #66
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
1. Goku (while exhausted in ssj3) was fighting against Kid Buu. He hit him quite a few times and managed to destroy big part of his body. Then Buu regenerated and switched with Vegeta. I suggest you read it again. (I`m not sure, but I believe its Chapter 511.)

And Kid Buu wasn`t fighting the same Fat Buu who Goku was fighting. You see, Kid Buu fought good part of fat Majin Buu. Or you can call him Mr. Buu.
However, Goku fought fat Majin Buu with his evil counterpart within.

Fat Majin Buu (Mr. Buu + Evil Buu) is physically stronger than Mr. Buu.

2. Well, power levels tell us the characters minimum strength, speed and durability. The problem is that the exact power levels after Trunks saga are unknown. We can only calculate the smallest possible power levels for characters after Trunks saga.

Not really. Tired Goku ssj3 managed to hit Kid Buu a few times and destroy much of his body. He believes if he was at his full power he could definetely destroy him.

But, when full power Goku ssj3 fights Janemba, he cannot even touch him.

So:

full power Goku ssj3 > (>...?) tired Goku ssj3

Kid Buu > tired Goku ssj3

Janemba >>>>> full power Goku ssj3

Janemba is stronger than Kid Buu!!!

1. Potara is far stronger than Fusion Dance:

- Potara fighter (fused fighter 1 and 2)>>>>>>>>>>... Fusion dance fighter (fused fighter 1 and 2)
- Potara lasts forever (weakness: possible strange relations in family), fusion dance lasts 30 minutes, sometimes less if fusee loses to much power during fusion (e.g. - Gotenks ssj3)
- No unwanted Fusions (like Veku)
- More simple to fuse (assuming you have potara earrings)

Just because Buu got hit a couple of times doesn't mean anything. If you have Regen, you don't need to dodge attacks, so Buu being less than smart could've just tanked those hits bevause he didn't know or didn't want to dodge them.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #67
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Janemba can cut Buu up as much as h wants with that sword of his, but Regen and Kamehameha alone take this.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #68
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i wonder if people realize janemba can regenerate, and if he wasnt purified he wouldve just came back
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:58 AM   #69
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I wonder if cnorwood realizes that Janemba never uses regeneration in the movie, which I'm assuming were basing him off of. He can use a variant of instant transmission, but he never showed regen, unless you're counting the big Janemba becoming Super Janemba.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #70
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

are we talking about regular janemba or super janemba? i assumed super
Old 08-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #71
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
are we talking about regular janemba or super janemba? i assumed super
We are talking about Super, but he still hasn't shown any regen regardless.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #72
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Yep, this is Super Janemba. He showed no regen whatsoever, only an Instant Transmission type technique. Kid Buu has IT though.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #73
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Back to the 2nd debate: 1st Hokage and Miles you got pwned by Narutorious. You 2 was just wrong most of the time. But back to debate Buu wins. Just because the amount of time, there wasnt enough too see something else from Janemba.

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #74
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
Back to the 2nd debate: 1st Hokage and Miles you got pwned by Narutorious. You 2 was just wrong most of the time. But back to debate Buu wins. Just because the amount of time, there wasnt enough too see something else from Janemba.
We were pwned how? Because we're using feats in the BG? Wow, what has the world come to. As far as I remember, Narutorious's only point was "Well the Author Said..." which is considered crap in the BG. We (Me and Miles) know this for multiple reasons. We helped make the BG Rules, and we've been debating here for more than a year. (11 months and 2 weeks for me. )

Now, back to the debate. Buu has shown so much more than Janemba in any form. Busting Planets without getting fatigued even after that, he fought 3 other characters, and owned them hard. His regen, IT, and Kamehame can take this.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #75
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
So apparently following actual BG rules and giving proof of feats is getting pwned? I've seen trolls but your post was just utterly pointless and was a bad attempt at gathering attention.

I would suggest improving your grammar before you even bother trying to say how we were pwned. You have made absolutely no contribution to the thread and have shown yourself as a troll who is more likely to be ridiculed by other members than to actually contribute at all to this section.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #76
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

planet busting> warping all reality and breaking the barrier between life and death
Old 08-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #77
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Janemba can regen. >.> From negative emotion. e.e

Kid buu is like the essence of negative emotion. As long as kid buu exists, janemba doesn't die. >.>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #78
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

kidd buu wins he,s shown more feats then Janemba also kidd buu was in the manga Janemba is a filler character.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #79
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
planet busting> warping all reality and breaking the barrier between life and death
No, it's vice versa, but saying Janemba did neither one, Kid Buu > Janemba.

Janemba just trapped everyone in jelly beans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post

Kid buu is like the essence of negative emotion. As long as kid buu exists, janemba doesn't die. >.>
I want proof NOA!

/Slams fists of table

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 08-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #80
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

I only remember that Janemba was created from collected negative emotions, not that he can exist as long as someone's negative.