Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: We now know the reason for moody Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Guess that makes sense since sasuke has kissed only one person till now and that's naruto. xD
And only showed interested in Itachi and NAruto, both male's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
Salena
Apprentice Genin

Salena is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kushina still wanted naruto and sasuke to be friends, no matter the gender.
she made that line so full of win, sasuke a girl.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

OMG!!! IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

He mightve done nasty stuff to Kisame and had a fishbaby :P

Old 07-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #24
Cenzo
Apprentice Genin

Cenzo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke and Haku should've formed a support group...
Old 07-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #25
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He was suppose to be a girl!

Kushina: "Is it a girl!"
Mikoto: "Oh no it's another boy"
She looked and sound disappointed about that.
I lol'd.... SO HARD at this when I read the manga...

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #26
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney-Lyra View Post
I lol'd.... SO HARD at this when I read the manga...
Same here

Old 07-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #27
Namikaze Minato Sensei
Apprentice Genin

Namikaze Minato Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That xplains alot... Besides he never kissed anyone besides naruto (male) and even in the first episode.. maybe in the last episode sasuke take off his clothes and everyone falls in a coma...oh and yeah just watch him in CS2 he has lip gloss..

Quote:
"No, you don't get it, thats why I'm telling you. You think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Hatake Kakashi
Quote:
"Feel pain... Contemplate pain... Accept pain... Know pain."-Pain

Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #28
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even the maker of Naruto is aware of the fact
that his male characters look like girls sometimes. LOL.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #29
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: We now know the reason for moody Sasuke.

The girl Sasuke comment was to underline the fact that Sasuke is Naruto's girl.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 07-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #30
Hinata~
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Maybe all his childhood Sasuke had to wear girl clothes because before he was born him mom bought a bunch of dresses for the baby then found out it was a boy.....0.0 that's messed up.
Even though its full of IDIOTS
Wanna see me? Sorry you can't pedobear!
EmoSakura's Fishy *taps alge on glass*
I'm BACK!!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #31
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

Quote:
He was suppose to be a girl!

Kushina: "Is it a girl!"
Mikoto: "Oh no it's another boy"
She looked and sound disappointed about that.
lol u know that explains so much
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #32
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread about this. I LOLed at that part. But does explain some stuff since ALL girls are moody and bi-polar. jk.........kind of

Old 07-06-2010, 01:16 AM   #33
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Before I was born, The doctors thought I was a girl.

Im not moody at all.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:55 AM   #34
byakuganmaster3695
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: right next to the hottest volcano ever-Holy crap Jennifer was here!
byakuganmaster3695 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to byakuganmaster3695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I was wondering if someone was going to make a thread about this. I LOLed at that part. But does explain some stuff since ALL girls are moody and bi-polar. jk.........kind of
lol ur right tho all girls r moody and bi-polar
--------Something to talk about.
--------Hug Harder,Laugh Louder,Smile Bigger,Love
Longer
--------Rob a bank, go out and change
thee world. Or burn your house to the ground Throw your hands in the air because you
just dont care For god sakes breathe that f!cking air do yourself a favor, live your life!
Jennifer did this,don't steal my idea.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:35 AM   #35
dogxander
Apprentice Genin

dogxander is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke is moody and it dose kind of remind me of some of the girls i know but not all of them are like that just most! still would make sense his relationship with naruto seems almost like a girl playing hard to get. i wonder what sakura is going to say when she finds out about these!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #36
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Perhaps he is one of those people that are one sex, but wishes to be the other, or hey could just be gay.
You know the type of people who think they are one sex but feel like the other, and that usually leads them to change themselves through surgery and operations, but hey Orochimaru was weird, and acted rather odd to much like that actually.

Either of the above, or completely Sexually Frustrated, that would explain his moods, can't get into bed with anyone to have a good bumping session, or even he could be an asexual. That will explain why he has no interest in females, because he would not want to do it with anyone, being asexual.

Though, Hey Naruto hasn't kissed anyone but Sasuke either, you all know this, that would get me wondering about him. Both Naruto and Sasuke reacted the same way to that one kiss that they had, I remember Sasuke saying, "I will get you Naruto," in a really disaproving way, in other words Sasuke did not like that kiss one bit.

(Sorry my mind is completely in the gutter at the moment I have been talking about rather dodgy things with Vorn ... recently through PM)

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 07-06-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #37
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

And this is why Kushina is full of win.

Now I'm not.

The end
Old 07-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #38
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Sasuke has bleed from his eye's. So that must counts
So you're basically saying that Sasuke's eye is a ;);););););)? Really?

Luck be with you when you get a girlfriend bro.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 07-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #39
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
So you're basically saying that Sasuke's eye is a ;);););););)? Really?

Luck be with you when you get a girlfriend bro.
I was joking

Old 07-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #40
2bein<3
Apprentice Genin

2bein<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Pfft please, girls are moody one week out of every month, Sasuke's been on this trip for years.
lmao thats funny as hell, yea sasuke got an itch up his butt he can't scratch and he needs to get over it, I like sasuke and all but its one of the reasons he's not one of my most favorite characters, cause if you more then I do, you got problems

"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die."

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life."

~ Kakashi <3