Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
W U B Z
Genin

W U B Z is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Favorite Robe / Costume .. ?

Personally i like the Akastuki's robe . It just looks cool to me lol ..

What would you want to wear ?
W U B Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Robe / Costume .. ?

The Akatsuki robes are definately my favorite. The black cloaks with red clouds looks awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
W U B Z
Genin

W U B Z is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
The Akatsuki robes are definately my favorite. The black cloaks with red clouds looks awesome.
Couldn't agree more xD
W U B Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
shaddix301
Genin

shaddix301 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like the Fourth's robe.
shaddix301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
Kakashi-sama
Chunin Exam Participant

Kakashi-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yea akatsuk's cooler cus ...LOL its an evil organization XD evil ppl are cool isnt it eheh

My Absolute Shinobi

//
/^.
\\/ Kakashi's the man!

I adopted Chibi Killer Bee!! OH YEAH!
Kakashi-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Minato's robe or
Spoiler:
Naruto's robe when he fights Pein
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
GaaraX
Apprentice Genin

GaaraX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narutos
GaaraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
Kidd Jinn
Apprentice Genin

Kidd Jinn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaddix301 View Post
i like the Fourth's robe.
yeah i agree i also like gaara's kazekage costume

MIRAGE Village

Join The Official

Member Of Heaven Warriors

Kidd Jinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

I liked Naruto's costume when he fought Pain and I absolutely adore Shikamaru's outfit in Shippuden. I think it's cool (even though it is similar to most of the outfits in Konoha worn by shinobi).
Old 06-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #10
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I like Shikamaru's. Probably because he's my favorite character really.

It's not incredibly unique, but it's cool and relaxed. It reflects that he isn't high maintenance, shows his loyalty to Konoha, and makes him look cool all at once.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #11
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The 4th`s robe looks cool, i also like Shippuden Sakura`s outfit, the outfit`s fashionable but was made for being a ninja (being able to move around in it, in battle)
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
Amrisuke
Academy Graduate

Amrisuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I kinda like Tsunade's robe thing, and I'd like to wear that or Minato's robe.

Amrisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the third hokages armor or outfit was cool and naruto's robe that he wore against pain was cool.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
Shinra_Tensei_18
Apprentice Genin

Location: Training with Tourune in the Hidden Whirlpool Village
Shinra_Tensei_18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Captain's Haori. *Snickers* I like The Akatsuki's robes.
Shinra_Tensei_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Akatsuki Robes FTW ^_^

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Minato's robe. x3

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

narutos robe
neji clothes
raikage
minatos robe
akatsukis robes
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #18
kvSaku
Chunin Exam Participant

kvSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by W U B Z View Post

Same here, its design is very cool.
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. Someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting. Or making Fake threads

Mystic rp rank-White haired Guardian
kvSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #19
Sennin
Academy Graduate

Sennin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

2 Fav Robes...

Akatsuki's

And 4th's or Naruto's in Pain Invansion Arc
Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #20
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W U B Z View Post

That would be sweet but hot in the summer xD

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
suki is offline   Reply With Quote