Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:16 PM   #241
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Rate the naruto good ninja above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath Of Pain View Post
8/10

Naruto?
7/10 guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:30 PM   #242
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

7/10

hashirama senju
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #243
Tots
Ninja Academy Student

Tots is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
7/10

hashirama senju
8/10

Sakura
Tots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #244
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

6/10

biwako sarutobi
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 07-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #245
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
6/10

biwako sarutobi
10/10 sarutobi

Old 07-10-2010, 09:30 PM   #246
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10

sasuke sarutobi
Old 07-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #247
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
10/10

sasuke sarutobi
10/10 jiryia

Old 07-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #248
George Uzumakey
Banned

George Uzumakey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
10/10 jiryia
8/10 tsuande
George Uzumakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #249
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Uzumakey View Post
8/10 tsuande
9/10 sm jirya

Old 07-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #250
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

10/10

gaara

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #251
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

udon
Old 07-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #252
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
9/10

udon
7/10 sarutobi

Old 07-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #253
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10

moegi
Old 07-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #254
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
10/10

moegi
8/10 sasuke

Old 07-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #255
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

hiruzen (when he first became hokage)
Old 07-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #256
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
7/10

hiruzen (when he first became hokage)
8/10 sarutobi when he first became hokagay

Old 07-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #257
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10

tobirama senju
Old 07-11-2010, 05:06 PM   #258
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

9/10

hanabi

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #259
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

5/10

hinata
Old 07-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #260
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Quote:
5/10

hinata
3/10 awkaned hinata