Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Rate the Naruto good ninja above you

Okay this thread follows the same rules as the other rate the ______ ^ you this time we name ninja's that are not villans also please note: you can also use characters that were good.

--------------------
Example

1. Naruto
2. 7/10 guy
3. 9/10 kakashi
--------------------

Okay I'll start

Sakura

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Zestu; 10-15-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the naruto good ninja above you

6/10

tsunade
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
6/10

tsunade
8/10 jiryia

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

9/10

shizune
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 06-29-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

7/10

Tonton?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

4/10

naruto
Old 06-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

10/10

Sakura?
Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

6/10

guy
Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Neji?
Old 06-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

lee
Old 06-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Tenten?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

5/10

minato
Old 06-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Kushina?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #14
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

hiruzen
Old 06-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Naruto?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

9/10

sai?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #17
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

8/10

Yamato?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #18
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

8/10

kakashi
Old 06-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #19
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

10/10

Kurenai.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #20
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

7/10

asuma