Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #11721
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj
Default Re: Forum mall club

*eating popcorn*OMG this stuff is amazing!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #11722
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

*jacks car then goes for a joyride*anyone want a ride(girls only)but first *chases random person around the mall with car*
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #11723
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol so wats up
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #11724
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

somethings going on yesterday i had 347 posts and today its saying that i have 257

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #11725
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*pulls out ELEMENT skate board and rides around the mall*
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #11726
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Man,I didn't finish the episode...

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #11727
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
somethings going on yesterday i had 347 posts and today its saying that i have 257
where u posting in the off topic
Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #11728
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

hinata is on see ya guys

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #11729
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks in*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #11730
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
where u posting in the off topic
yea i was but i was also on posts that give u points 2

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #11731
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

off topic posting dont count anymore plus if some1 deleted a thread u posted in all ur posts automatically get deleted and post threads can get moved around like into the off topic so that also automatically uncounts them i was just on a thread and some1 asked wat happened to thier post count too so.................. u arent the only1
Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #11732
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
off topic posting dont count anymore plus if some1 deleted a thread u posted in all ur posts automatically get deleted and post threads can get moved around like into the off topic so that also automatically uncounts them i was just on a thread and some1 asked wat happened to thier post count too so.................. u arent the only1
aww man now i have 2 do all those posts all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 07-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #11733
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
aww man!!! now i have 2 do all those posts all over again!!!
yea pretty much so um wat was the problem did u figure it out wat was it
Old 07-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #11734
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
aww man now i have 2 do all those posts all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea like i said u arent the only1
Old 07-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #11735
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
*walks in*
*Hugs Moon*

Hi!!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #11736
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yea pretty much so um wat was the problem did u figure it out wat was it
idk when i 1st posted on here today it just said i had 200 something posts

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #11737
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

*gets a milk shake from food counterthingy's in the mall and rides around on skateboard drinking milkshake*
Old 07-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #11738
Kon
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Quote:
idk when i 1st posted on here today it just said i had 200 something posts
i dunno u should pm sage mode or Sryhse and ask them but if u do tell them wat i told u ok
Old 07-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #11739
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello super friends!
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:51 AM   #11740
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i dunno u should pm sage mode or Sryhse and ask them but if u do tell them wat i told u ok
o.k. but im not going 2 do it right now though

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard