Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #11161
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Hmmmmmm....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #11162
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hey KibaFan can my Dragon be My show pet?
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #11163
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

*listens to straight up by Paula Abdul*

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11164
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
are there dragons in L.A?
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11165
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Hmmmmmm....
Lemure: Watcha hmmmmming about?
Me: Nosy lemur
Jarod Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11166
Jamie Chidogashi
Academy Graduate

Jamie Chidogashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie Chidogashi

Quote:
Its called magic

*Continues eating it*
hiya pickle *uses magic set pickle on fire*

Rouge Ninja
Jamie Chidogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11167
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Marshmallow:jarod hope you like pee and poop

Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #11168
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No,it might eat Lemure....

As a matter of fact,yes,he can

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #11169
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

:3 pickle:i am the living dead i can't die no matter what

Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #11170
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarod Chidogashi View Post
Lemure: Watcha hmmmmming about?
Me: Nosy lemur
I'm hmmmmmming about if I should lets Dragon's pet on the show so he can eat you!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #11171
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
We got everyone except those two?OK!!
Yup! Also we need hyper..if cherryflower and kibaxino doesn't come..I'll kick them off the show.

Quote:
..I guess soo..

Jamie! I need the animal description.
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #11172
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hi!!!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #11173
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nah My Dragon Doesn't eat his friends he eats his enemies
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #11174
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Jarod Chidogashi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja pink View Post
no,it might eat lemure....

as a matter of fact,yes,he can
nnnooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #11175
Yuukimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Yuukimaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
No,it might eat Lemure....

As a matter of fact,yes,he can
I thought this was a reality show
Yuukimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #11176
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Pickle:*pees in pinks mouth*

Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #11177
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukimaru View Post
are there dragons in L.A?
yes there is me! my demon is a dragon so thats considered a dragon in L.A if im in there

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #11178
Jarod Chidogashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I'm hmmmmmming about if I should lets Dragon's pet on the show so he can eat you!
Lemure: Nonononononononono!
Me: No?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #11179
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine he is disguised as a Komodo Dragon Real enough for you?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #11180
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuukimaru View Post
I thought this was a reality show
With what happens here this should be a Comedy Show or Action

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard